• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why isnt he?
Just watch some games and look up some numbers and you'll see. Foles played great for like a 2-3 game stretch last year (which happened to be in the most important time) and he also had 1 good season earlier in his career. Other than that he's been average at BEST for about 7 years. And even giving him "average" is pretty generous for the rest of that time. Wentz has been solid his whole career so far, I know it's not a super long career, but it's pretty obvious he is better than Foles.

Why do you think Foles IS better? Just because he won a Super Bowl MVP?

Do you think Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino? They won super bowls and Marino did not.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch some games and look up some numbers and you'll see. Foles played great for like a 2-3 game stretch last year (which happened to be in the most important time) and he also had 1 good season earlier in his career. Other than that he's been average at BEST for about 7 years. And even giving him "average" is pretty generous for the rest of that time. Wentz has been solid his whole career so far, I know it's not a super long career, but it's pretty obvious he is better than Foles.

Do you think Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino? They won super bowls and Marino did not.

Bro... it’s a troll thread. I’m the idiot for feeding them but they aren’t being serious... just trying to troll the Eagle fans.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how winning franchises don't last. Go ahead and throw Wentz under the bus.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Wentz a hall of famer like Marino? Dumb argument.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're wrong on so many levels.

NEXT

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro... it’s a troll thread. I’m the idiot for feeding them but they aren’t being serious... just trying to troll the Eagle fans.
you are so right.

You are an Idiot!

but in all fairness. from the bottom of my heart, I believe.....

a broken clock is right from time to time (pun intended)

Congrats on being right!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are so right.

You are an Idiot!

but in all fairness. from the bottom of my heart, I believe.....

a broken clock is right from time to time (pun intended)

Congrats on being right!!!

So corny dude.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fole

Do you think Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino? They won super bowls and Marino did not.[/QUOTE
hahahaha, sick burn

PE1 admitted he's an idiot....CLASSIC
yep its right there

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wentz a hall of famer like Marino? Dumb argument.
So you have to be discussing hall of famers to be discussing who is better between two players? Stupid statement.