• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the exact same thing I said.
GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-not-impressed-GIF.gif

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny are how Pats fans are talking shit about the Eagles being 2-2. They obviously believe 2-2 mean something different in the AFC.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indianapolis has scored more points than Philly. Probably good you don't.
I suggest Buffalo, you could give them a run for the money.....

The Detroit Lions say hi.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

So I’m a liar bc in my opinion quarterback a is better than quarterback b. You need to look up the word “liar”. You clearly don’t understand the definition.

As I said earlier, and another poster agreed with me, it was our opinion that Foles would have gotten the TD at either the end of the game or in OT Wentz didn’t Despite being handed the ball in the opponents side of the filed (once by a punt return and once by the running game) ha failed to put the game away.

Oh and when I say your misguided for relying on stats that’s NOT name calling. You aren’t very good at this are you?

No you are a liar because you stated things as facts that were in fact not true. And you changed your logic on the same thing when the jersey name changed.

And you are saying that the Nick Foles offense that turned it over 3 times vs. the worst D in the league and was unable to tie the game or take the lead would have done better than tying and taking the lead against a stronger defense?

That Nick Foles, who this year has had 100% of his drives starting in opponent territory end in punts would do better than scoring a field goal?

So your opinion is based on opinion that stands in opposition to the real world facts.

I guess that can be your opinion sure. You have done nothing to support it of course, and it conflicts with actual facts, and then you had to lie and make up fake facts that you were called out for, but hey whatever kid.

Sorry that triggers you so much.

Thanks for trolling, sorry you are such a homophobe. Kinda sickening actually.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are a liar because you stated things as facts that were in fact not true. And you changed your logic on the same thing when the jersey name changed.

And you are saying that the Nick Foles offense that turned it over 3 times vs. the worst D in the league and was unable to tie the game or take the lead would have done better than tying and taking the lead against a stronger defense?

That Nick Foles, who this year has had 100% of his drives starting in opponent territory end in punts would do better than scoring a field goal?

So your opinion is based on opinion that stands in opposition to the real world facts.

I guess that can be your opinion sure. You have done nothing to support it of course, and it conflicts with actual facts, and then you had to lie and make up fake facts that you were called out for, but hey whatever kid.

Sorry that triggers you so much.

Thanks for trolling, sorry you are such a homophobe. Kinda sickening actually.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. No facts coming, just the earlier lies. Didn't think so. Have a nice day.

Hahahahaha

I gave you “the facts”. Wentz didn’t get it done when it counted (twice) and he fumbled it away in the 4th quarter leading to Tennessse points.

ALL the rest of what you posted is nothing more than attempts to cover up/gloss over those facts.

You have a nice day too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the exact same thing I said.

He also said the below. So going by your logic that you used on me and others where if I disagree with you on anything at all it then means I agree with everything said by anyone that also disagrees with you...I guess you agree with the below

At this point in time, I don’t think there is a huge difference between Wentz and Foles. I don’t know that it’s accurate to say Foles gives them a better chance to win right now. Wentz hasn’t been as good as he was last year but neither has Foles.

Fair enough? Or do you now get it?