• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll take some time for Wentz to get that killer instant back but I think he didn't do too bad second time out. Now the defense, that's a dumpster fire in the secondary.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what's up here with the 3rd grade name calling? Come on kid. Grow up. You trolled, got called out for lying a few times and don't want to admit it. Oh well, grow up, suck it up and move on. Name calling with homophobic slurs doesn't help your cause.

lol, you need a box of tissue and a dictionary.

FAIL

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in your mind you frontrunning fraud

But happy to have you back

You taking a new prescription from your doc? Let him know they're not working. You're still imagining things.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz gets set up for the win with a great punt return but the team settles for a FG and OT. They then win the toss in OT, they get their running game rolling but when it counted Wentz again can’t convert and they settle for another FG leaving the door open.

Titans QB plays like a champ, pulls out all the stops, makes all the plays and leads his team to victory. A weak performance against the Colts at home last week and now this loss.

How long before they go back to Foles?[/QUOTE]
Probably never. Wentz is the far superior QB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. We’ll see. I trust Howie but yeah, he’ll probably have to make some hard decisions on guys who have been starters for us (Peters, Graham, Agholor, Brooks, McLeod, Bradham, Jernigan, Kelce, Long). Some of those decisions may not end up being difficult. I think Jernigan’s money is no longer guaranteed so that may alleviate some of the cap issues. But then they’ll continue to have a hole at DT.
Glad to see there is at least one rational Philly fan on here. I was starting to give up hope. At least you admit there is definitely some work to be done.

What you didn't mention is they're going to have to negotiate Wentz's new contract. No way you take the chance and allow him to hit FA. That would cost even more then what he's getting ready to r*pe Lurie for.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came into a stupid thread and jumped right in with the “So the whole team sucks except Wentz who has been fantastic”. You were taking a shot at me on this idiotic thread. But that’s fine. I completely know they are fucking with me and I get it. But I can’t talk a little shit too? Then you come back with “You’ve buried yourself so deep into Wentz you can’t be objective” another shot joining in with all the fools on this thread and you were never that type of poster until this February. When Carson plays bad I’ll criticize him... but this week he was probably our best player on the field. I’ll take that performance every week.
I know other people came in not saying Wentz should be benched but they were all criticizing him and he played well. No, he didn’t score a TD every single drive but there is an article in the Philly papers saying Wentz played great considering all the pressure he is under.
Lastly, Hillis doesn’t play for Dallas but you still understand what I was getting at. Blaming Wentz for yesterday would be like blaming Zeke for the loss if you guys missed the last FG. I was telling them they are flat out wrong for even saying Wentz’s name after that complete breakdown in the secondary, the 6 drops and the OLines inability to pass block.

boo hoo, you guyz are goofin' on me again cause I'm derpy. sniffle sniffle

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see there is at least one rational Philly fan on here. I was starting to give up hope. At least you admit there is definitely some work to be done.

What you didn't mention is they're going to have to negotiate Wentz's new contract. No way you take the chance and allow him to hit FA. That would cost even more then what he's getting ready to r*pe Lurie for.

That’s the exact same thing I said.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the exact same thing I said.
:what:yeah sure you did after taking a beating from everyone on the hoop.

You're consistent I'll give you that. I just want your fitness regime. Amazing how you can continually move the goal posts and throw so much shit against a wall to see what sticks?

Paleo?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:what:yeah sure you did after taking a beating from everyone on the hoop.

You're consistent I'll give you that. I just want your fitness regime. Amazing how you can continually move the goal posts and throw so much shit against a wall to see what sticks?

Paleo?

From the very start I said cutting Foles and Peters gets them back to even. I said Long, Graham, Jernigan and McCleod will be gone too. You’re a bizarre dude

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you are bizarre...I'm never wrong and never move the goal posts to fit my narrative after getting mentally raped by people with more football knowledge than me".

Derpi Do Do Derp PE1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

This please

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the very start I said cutting Foles and Peters gets them back to even. I said Long, Graham, Jernigan and McCleod will be gone too. You’re a bizarre dude
:hellno:you can't make me. I'm not getting sucked into the PE1 vortex:nono:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy this is still going, its provided me with plenty of entertainment

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with most with the exception of Mcleod. If I am understanding it correctly his dead cap hit is $3 mil more than his cap hit if we kept him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most with the exception of Mcleod. If I am understanding it correctly his dead cap hit is $3 mil more than his cap hit if we kept him.

I thought he counted as 8 and it’s a 3 million hit and a 5 million saving but I could be wrong

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy this is still going, its provided me with plenty of entertainment
yeah but I am starting to feel bad for the regular Eagle fans. Not really their fault PE1 is an eagle fan.