• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been good but has his ups and downs. Hopefully he can transition to the outside because Mills is unbearable. He just plays the slot.

That was a really dangerous and bad throw by Wentz. I haven’t dug myself in soooo deep on this Wentz thing. Why don’t you go look at the Philly papers and read the article on how great Wentz was yesterday under constant constant pressure. He’s a star. I know it, you know it. He had some missed opportunities but he threw for 350 yards on a top D and our secondary crashed and burned. If Foles was in we would have got blown out.

Lastly, I do accept my part cause I talk smack too but have you ever seen me start a thread like “Dallas needs to bench Zeke and start Peyton Hillis”? I don’t start troll threads and when I comment on how stupid this thread is you come in with your shot then always say “Who, what, me????” and criticize me for saying benching Wentz for Foles is idiotic. You’re siding with them on this? You’re criticizing me for saying that’s fucking stupid. Come on man...

Oh and people didn’t infer that... what’s the name of this thread again??
So, let's go step by step. Where did I side with anyone or ever say Foles should start?
Where did I say how Wentz was playing?
Where did I criticize you for saying benching Wentz for Foles is idiotic?
Where did I side with "them", whoever "them" is.
On your last comment, I'm not talking about the people that started the thread I'm talking about the people that came on and disagreed with you and instead of reading what they wrote you read that they thought Wentz should be benched for Foles when those particular people never said that. Drop the victim routine already.
Lastly saying Dallas needs to bench Zeke for Peyton Hillis is just stupid...he isn't even on the Cowboys:noidea:

and p.s. they are just fucking with you to get a rise out of you and you fall for it every single time so that is why they keep doing it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let's go step by step. Where did I side with anyone or ever say Foles should start?
On your last comment, I'm not talking about the people that started the thread I'm talking about the people that came on and disagreed with you and instead of reading what they wrote you read that they thought Wentz should be benched for Foles when those particular people never said that. Drop the victim routine already.
Lastly saying Dallas needs to bench Zeke for Peyton Hillis is just stupid...he isn't even on the Cowboys:noidea:

and p.s. they are just fucking with you to get a rise out of you and you fall for it every single time so that is why they keep doing it
Yes and no. It is fun. But he does flip flop

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You came into a stupid thread and jumped right in with the “So the whole team sucks except Wentz who has been fantastic”. You were taking a shot at me on this idiotic thread. But that’s fine. I completely know they are fucking with me and I get it. But I can’t talk a little shit too? Then you come back with “You’ve buried yourself so deep into Wentz you can’t be objective” another shot joining in with all the fools on this thread and you were never that type of poster until this February. When Carson plays bad I’ll criticize him... but this week he was probably our best player on the field. I’ll take that performance every week.
I know other people came in not saying Wentz should be benched but they were all criticizing him and he played well. No, he didn’t score a TD every single drive but there is an article in the Philly papers saying Wentz played great considering all the pressure he is under.
Lastly, Hillis doesn’t play for Dallas but you still understand what I was getting at. Blaming Wentz for yesterday would be like blaming Zeke for the loss if you guys missed the last FG. I was telling them they are flat out wrong for even saying Wentz’s name after that complete breakdown in the secondary, the 6 drops and the OLines inability to pass block.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You came into a stupid thread and jumped right in with the “So the whole team sucks except Wentz who has been fantastic”. You were taking a shot at me on this idiotic thread. But that’s fine. I completely know they are fucking with me and I get it. But I can’t talk a little shit too? Then you come back with “You’ve buried yourself so deep into Wentz you can’t be objective” another shot joining in with all the fools on this thread and you were never that type of poster until this February. When Carson plays bad I’ll criticize him... but this week he was probably our best player on the field. I’ll take that performance every week.
I know other people came in not saying Wentz should be benched but they were all criticizing him and he played well. No, he didn’t score a TD every single drive but there is an article in the Philly papers saying Wentz played great considering all the pressure he is under.
Lastly, Hillis doesn’t play for Dallas but you still understand what I was getting at. Blaming Wentz for yesterday would be like blaming Zeke for the loss if you guys missed the last FG. I was telling them they are flat out wrong for even saying Wentz’s name after that complete breakdown in the secondary, the 6 drops and the OLines inability to pass block.

Wentz’s fumble led to points
He failed to score a TD when HANDED the ball on the opponents 40 yard line late in the game when a TD wins the game
He failed to score a TD in OT after the running game brought the ball to the opponents side of the field when a TD wins the game.

That’s on him.

You can’t claim he’s an “MVP” when they win and then blame the o-line, the defense, etc when they lose.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz’s fumble led to points
He failed to score a TD when HANDED the ball on the opponents 40 yard line late in the game when a TD wins the game
He failed to score a TD in OT after the running game brought the ball to the opponents side of the field when a TD wins the game.

That’s on him.

You can’t claim he’s an “MVP” when they win and then blame the o-line, the defense, etc when they lose.

He doesn't look good yet.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't look good yet.

That’s all I was saying. He’s not ready. He’s not fully recovered physically (it takes one year to fully recover from ACL surgery) and he’s not ready mentally. He is clearly the QB of the future of philly (not Foles) but RIGHT NOW Foles gives them the best chance to win.

It’s too bad some overly sensitive Wentz fanboys can’t acknowledge that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
learn spacing

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s all I was saying. He’s not ready. He’s not fully recovered physically (it takes one year to fully recover from ACL surgery) and he’s not ready mentally. He is clearly the QB of the future of philly (not Foles) but RIGHT NOW Foles gives them the best chance to win.

It’s too bad some overly sensitive Wentz fanboys can’t acknowledge that.
@PhoenixEagles1 had to go on a rant, like u called