• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Repeating is extremely tough. The Eagles have a chance to do it, but who knows. I’m not sure how Howie has mortgaged the future though.
Philly is entering cap hell. This has been discussed here more then enough.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of posting from you compared to the past couple weeks

Wonder why
:scratch:ummmm games just ended. Last week I was here telling people how bad NE sucked in all three phases and just hoping they could weather the storm. Nothing like the annual hiatus you've been known to take my friend. Don't worry we'll keep a light on for you this year.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing can be said with absolute certainty. The Eagles will not have any cap problem. They manage the cap as well if not better than any other team in the NFL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing can be said with absolute certainty. The Eagles will not have any cap problem. They manage the cap as well if not better than any other team in the NFL.
th

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur right bc u will hve to cut or not sign ppl to make it work

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur right bc u will hve to cut or not sign ppl to make it work

No shit sherlock.

Managing the cap is about having contracts that will give you the opportunity to release players without putting you in cap hell. Trying to get as little dead money as possible all the while trying to keep your best players.

It's not rocket science or you can just fuck it all up and manage the cap like the Cowboys do.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit sherlock.

Managing the cap is about having contracts that will give you the opportunity to release players without putting you in cap hell. Trying to get as little dead money as possible all the while trying to keep your best players.

It's not rocket science or you can just fuck it all up and manage the cap like the Cowboys do.
Ok yep u be fine

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:ummmm games just ended. Last week I was here telling people how bad NE sucked in all three phases and just hoping they could weather the storm. Nothing like the annual hiatus you've been known to take my friend. Don't worry we'll keep a light on for you this year.

All in your mind you frontrunning fraud

But happy to have you back

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh. We’ll see. I trust Howie but yeah, he’ll probably have to make some hard decisions on guys who have been starters for us (Peters, Graham, Agholor, Brooks, McLeod, Bradham, Jernigan, Kelce, Long). Some of those decisions may not end up being difficult. I think Jernigan’s money is no longer guaranteed so that may alleviate some of the cap issues. But then they’ll continue to have a hole at DT.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't troll, you just get too upset over nothing. If you can't see the difference between my posts and others, then you need help reading them. You always said it was just the people on the Cowboys board. Then you came here and now it's still everyone else. At some point you need to accept you are part of the issue. And stop being so thin-skinned. Look at your post. In an effort to back Wentz you literally trashed practically your entire team. Wentz could take a shit at midfield and you'd pretend it was a rose garden because you have got yourself so deep into the Wentz is great fight that you are unable to objective. And if reading this makes you start typing that I am saying that I think Foles should start over Wentz it just reinforces how horribly you read what people actually write because you said that a couple of times here already to people that didn't even infer that.

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has Sidney Jones been this year? I thought he was going to be really good. I only saw the end of the game yesterday (right around the time when Wentz made a bad decision and should have been picked off) but keep reading how poor the secondary was. Does this include him?

He has been good but has his ups and downs. Hopefully he can transition to the outside because Mills is unbearable. He just plays the slot.

That was a really dangerous and bad throw by Wentz. I haven’t dug myself in soooo deep on this Wentz thing. Why don’t you go look at the Philly papers and read the article on how great Wentz was yesterday under constant constant pressure. He’s a star. I know it, you know it. He had some missed opportunities but he threw for 350 yards on a top D and our secondary crashed and burned. If Foles was in we would have got blown out.

Lastly, I do accept my part cause I talk smack too but have you ever seen me start a thread like “Dallas needs to bench Zeke and start Peyton Hillis”? I don’t start troll threads and when I comment on how stupid this thread is you come in with your shot then always say “Who, what, me????” and criticize me for saying benching Wentz for Foles is idiotic. You’re siding with them on this? You’re criticizing me for saying that’s fucking stupid. Come on man...

Oh and people didn’t infer that... what’s the name of this thread again??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been good but has his ups and downs. Hopefully he can transition to the outside because Mills is unbearable. He just plays the slot.

That was a really dangerous and bad throw by Wentz. I haven’t dug myself in soooo deep on this Wentz thing. Why don’t you go look at the Philly papers and read the article on how great Wentz was yesterday under constant constant pressure. He’s a star. I know it, you know it. He had some missed opportunities but he threw for 350 yards on a top D and our secondary crashed and burned. If Foles was in we would have got blown out.

Lastly, I do accept my part cause I talk smack too but have you ever seen me start a thread like “Dallas needs to bench Zeke and start Peyton Hillis”? I don’t start troll threads and when I comment on how stupid this thread is you come in with your shot then always say “Who, what, me????” and criticize me for saying benching Wentz for Foles is idiotic. You’re siding with them on this? You’re criticizing me for saying that’s fucking stupid. Come on man...

Oh and people didn’t infer that... what’s the name of this thread again??
You spin me right round baby right round

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz gets set up for the win with a great punt return but the team settles for a FG and OT. They then win the toss in OT, they get their running game rolling but when it counted Wentz again can’t convert and they settle for another FG leaving the door open.

Titans QB plays like a champ, pulls out all the stops, makes all the plays and leads his team to victory. A weak performance against the Colts at home last week and now this loss.

How long before they go back to Foles?

Foles? Foles?

I heard they were bringing Ron Jaworski in for a tryout.