• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference in yards each QB can throw the ball? It was discussed just 30 minutes earlier and you tapped danced around the question.

And a pass length has nothing to do with anything. It’s consistent accuracy down field and that’s Daks weekends or are you trying to tell me Dak is a good downfield passer. This is so fucking stupid. We are actually debating Dak and Wentzs arm. Jesus Christ.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy Hackett could have won the Super Bowl as QB for the Eagles last season. The Eagles of 2018 is a different team from that SB caliber team. Nick is not the answer.
Foles had to have a ridiculous super bowl effort to beat the Patriots. I don't think just anybody pulls that off.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t tap dance shit. I didn’t see it. Also, are we still arguing that Daks arm is as good as Wentz? If so cut me a fucking break. Our offense is struggling but we lost a starting WR, and our top two RBs. How would Dallas be doing without Zeke?
What do you mean you didn't see it, you responded to it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a pass length has nothing to do with anything. It’s consistent accuracy down field and that’s Daks weekends or are you trying to tell me Dak is a good downfield passer. This is so fucking stupid. We are actually debating Dak and Wentzs arm. Jesus Christ.

You keep on talking about Daks lack of arm strength, so how much stronger is Wentz throwing the ball down field?

It's a simple question.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep on talking about Daks lack of arm strength, so how much stronger is Wentz throwing the ball down field?

It's a simple question.

Wentz has a prime time arm that Dak does not have. If Dak had one he’s be a freaking superstar dominating this league because he has everything else you need in a QB. Moxie, leadership, heart, running ability, size and strength. Daks problem is he’s not an accurate passer. Wentz is. This year we’ve had ZERO run game and a poor pass blocking OLine. All you have to focus on is stopping Wentz and he’s completing over 70% of his passes. He’s putting up all time numbers that only Brees and Rodgers has.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson > Wentz

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a prime time arm that Dak does not have. If Dak had one he’s be a freaking superstar dominating this league because he has everything else you need in a QB. Moxie, leadership, heart, running ability, size and strength. Daks problem is he’s not an accurate passer. Wentz is. This year we’ve had ZERO run game and a poor pass blocking OLine. All you have to focus on is stopping Wentz and he’s completing over 70% of his passes. He’s putting up all time numbers that only Brees and Rodgers has.

ZERO run game? I saw a pretty good one on Sunday

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZERO run game? I saw a pretty good one on Sunday

Yeah. He gave us a spark. Robbed a 55 yard TD from him on a bogus call too. That was this first game that I can remember having a RB break 65 yards. Hopefully he give us a lift this season but the simply can not stop the pass and for some reason our run D has fell apart since the Dallas game.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He gave us a spark. Robbed a 55 yard TD from him on a bogus call too. That was this first game that I can remember having a RB break 65 yards. Hopefully he give us a lift this season but the simply can not stop the pass and for some reason our run D has fell apart since the Dallas game.

Ok... that’s not “ZERO” run game. You are way too loose with your hyperbolic statements and superlatives.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... that’s not “ZERO” run game. You are way too loose with your hyperbolic statements and superlatives.

Zero run game this year. We are heading into week 13 and our leading rusher has 291 yards. That’s abysmal. Our top rusher is 52nd in the NFL. Dak Prescott has 279 yards rushing. ABYSMAL run game.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero run game this year. We are heading into week 13 and our leading rusher has 291 yards. That’s abysmal. Our top rusher is 52nd in the NFL. Dak Prescott has 279 yards rushing. ABYSMAL run game.

Sigh... eagles had a run game last week right?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles had to have a ridiculous super bowl effort to beat the Patriots. I don't think just anybody pulls that off.
Don't get me wrong, I love Foles and wanted the Rams to hang on to him but like many QB's in the league he needs an extraordinary team around him to be successful. I just don't think giving up on Wentz is a smart move just because Foles is on the Eagles bench.
Wentz can play.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Dak has no accuracy at all. He can't hit the broad side of a barn from 20 yards.

WRONG.

Most accurate deep ball passers in 2017 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I love Foles and wanted the Rams to hang on to him but like many QB's in the league he needs an extraordinary team around him to be successful. I just don't think giving up on Wentz is a smart move just because Foles is on the Eagles bench.
Wentz can play.
I don't think anybody but trolls are suggesting as much.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm, then how do you explain Dak having a better career passing % than Wentz?

Dak - 65.2%

Wentz - 63.5%

YOU LOSE

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has a better career completion %, better career passing rating, more total TD's, better rushing avg. per attempt, less interceptions and less fumbles THAN WENTZ.

So if Dak is soooo shitty in your OPINION, than why are all his stats better than superstar all-world AMVP Wentz?

Riddle me that, doofuss.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO that’s a very fair assessment of things.

I’ll add this: I’m not sure Wentz ever fully recovers to achieve the level he had last year. First, the injury is clearly affecting his play (both mentally and physically). Second, I think defenses are figuring him out, disguising coverages and confusing him. Simply put, he’s just not nearly as effective if he can’t scramble for yards. He’s not a “ceberal” QB. He relies on his athleticism to be “good”. If that’s lacking... IMO it’s tough for him to be “good”.

I think he does have a very high football IQ but the problem for me is I think the injury risk is stuck in the back of his head which is clouding his judgement. He's been good at times but nowhere near what we saw last year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagle are running at 4.2 Yards per Carry, the Saints are running at 4.3 Yards per Carry.

Maybe if the team wasn't over using Wentz and tried running a bit more the run game wouldn't be so bad.
By the way, you do know most run games get stronger as the goes on, so maybe your ACOY needs to reevaluate his game plan.