• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall talent wise GB and Seattle are both behind Philadelphia.

Ummm we lost our
#1 and #2 RB
Our 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 CB
Our star Safety and his back up
Our starting WR
Our starting DT
Our starting DE

We’ve been depleted via injury so I don’t think that’s so true after injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Smallwood ever out played Elliott in a season. If he were closer to being equal then the book would be wide open.
I have long ago said you may be right about Wentz and Dak, but Dak has led shown he could be very good. He took a big step back in 17, and right now he seems to have a mental block affecting his play. If he can get past that he's going to be good, if not he walks, and you can close your book.

Nahhh. Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. Everyone knows this.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahhh. Dak doesn’t have the arm talent. Everyone knows this.

Two questions for you.

If you can answer them correctly you might see your argument holds no water.

1. What is the difference in yards each QB's longest pass has traveled through the air?

2. How often do QB's need to really air it out?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two questions for you.

If you can answer them correctly you might see your argument holds no water.

1. What is the difference in yards each QB's longest pass has traveled through the air?

2. How often do QB's need to really air it out?

Every QB completes a long pass from time to time. The point I was trying to illustrate is Dak doesn’t have a very talented arm and that is known by everyone. He can run, he’s a leader, he’s likable and works hard. What keeps him from being a top QB is his lack of arm talent. I’m sure Bortles has completed long passes too. Dak just doesn’t have CONSISTENT down field accuracy. I mean are we really arguing this? Everyone knows that what Dak struggles with. Because a QB completed a downfield pass that doesn’t negate common knowledge. Why do we have to fight about common fucking knowledge. Why can’t you admit the obvious. If I said Garrett wasn’t an elite coach you’d fight that too because you simply can’t take any criticism directed towards Dallas or any positives about Philly. I mean I posted 6 articles from across the country about our GM being a cap expert and you say , “No he isn’t and all the article writers are ball washers”. It’s fucking ridiculous sometimes.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB completes a long pass from time to time. The point I was trying to illustrate is Dak doesn’t have a very talented arm and that is known by everyone. He can run, he’s a leader, he’s likable and works hard. What keeps him from being a top QB is his lack of arm talent. I’m sure Bortles has completed long passes too. Dak just doesn’t have CONSISTENT down field accuracy. I mean are we really arguing this? Everyone knows that what Dak struggles with. Because a QB completed a downfield pass that doesn’t negate common knowledge. Why do we have to fight about common fucking knowledge. Why can’t you admit the obvious. If I said Garrett wasn’t an elite coach you’d fight that too because you simply can’t take any criticism directed towards Dallas or any positives about Philly. I mean I posted 6 articles from across the country about our GM being a cap expert and you say , “No he isn’t and all the article writers are ball washers”. It’s fucking ridiculous sometimes.

I not reading all that BS you wrote, because just off of the opening 6 words, I can see you tap dancing.

I'll ask again, what is the air difference between Dak and Wentz?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your stupidity is ridiculous sometimes.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 if you don't know the answer, just give me a rough guess on how much the difference.

8, 10, 12, 17, 20, 25?

You don't need to use any number I typed, just tell us what you think it is.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm we lost our
#1 and #2 RB
Our 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 CB
Our star Safety and his back up
Our starting WR
Our starting DT
Our starting DE

We’ve been depleted via injury so I don’t think that’s so true after injury.

You must think Philly is the only injured team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must think Philly is the only injured team.

They aren’t but 6 CBs. I’ve never seen anything like it. 8 players from our secondary alone. It’s surreal. 6 fucking CBs?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the world class GM that doesn't have cap issues

Did I say he was a world class GM... No! He has a lot to prove even after winning a SB. He has to rebuild an aging roster with very little money to spend. He struck out on the Tate trade because we need picks not 3 slot receivers. He is far from world class but his niche was being able to manipulate the cap and you can’t even accept that. I mean I posted Lane Johnson is a kick ass RT and 5 people come out telling me he isn’t and he was 1st team all pro. I’m more than willing to tell you all the honest problems the Eagles have... and there’s a lot. But when is say Wentz is a stud, an all pro, an MVP candidate we get 10 people saying he needs to be benched. When I say a 1st team all pro RT is a stud people jump out with “No he isn’t”. I say our GM is known for cap management and I post 6 different articles with people saying this I get, “Those writers are all liars and ball washers”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 if you don't know the answer, just give me a rough guess on how much the difference.

8, 10, 12, 17, 20, 25?

You don't need to use any number I typed, just tell us what you think it is.

The difference in what? That question makes no sense

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference in yards each QB can throw the ball? It was discussed just 30 minutes earlier and you tapped danced around the question.

I didn’t tap dance shit. I didn’t see it. Also, are we still arguing that Daks arm is as good as Wentz? If so cut me a fucking break. Our offense is struggling but we lost a starting WR, and our top two RBs. How would Dallas be doing without Zeke?