• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
came into the league exact same time. Where as Dak has more wins, but hey. Way to cherry pick.
If you wanted more correct current events.
Dak is 6-5 vs Wentz 4-5
Yea but we aren't going to include the first season because that doesnt help his arguement

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, the the book isn't complete yet, so yes, Over the top hyperbole

Again, no one is calling Dak great, Over the top hyperbole

Just because it's easier to find a good Center doesn't mean the position is not important. Over the top hyperbole

Oh and your a Fucking moron. That's Not Over the top hyperbole.

The book isn’t written yet so if I said Zeke Elliot is better then Wendell Smallwood that would be over the top hyperbole too cause the book isn’t written yet.
Next, I said Dak doesn’t have a very good arm and he fights back and fights back but I’m the fool for simply stating the obvious. Yeah that’s over the top hyperbole.
Ridiculous
Every position is important. Having a shitty long snapper sucks. But there is a hierarchy and Center isn’t close to QB LT DE CB WR1

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he needs is a:

- top ranked defense
- a running game
- the best coaches
- no injuried teammates

Did I hit all the excuses for his underperforming this year?

Well if Wentz is supposedly underperforming so is Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13-14 is Dallas record over the last two years

Curious... if you are so confident that Wentz is better than Dak why didn’t you tell the truth and add in all their years as players? Why did you purposefully skew the facts? It certainly disingenuous of you to do that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious... if you are so confident that Wentz is better than Dak why didn’t you tell the truth and add in all their years as players? Why did you purposefully skew the facts? It certainly disingenuous of you to do that.

Doesn’t even matter. Everyone who watches football knows this. Want me to direct you to a Cowboys site with a long line of Cowboy fans saying “We will never contend with Dak”. You won’t see that coming out of Philly

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t even matter. Everyone who watches football knows this. Want me to direct you to a Cowboys site with a long line of Cowboy fans saying “We will never contend with Dak”. You won’t see that coming out of Philly

Haha

Doesn’t even matter.

A classic.

You have less and less credibility each day.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Wentz is supposedly underperforming so is Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers
Interesting. Wilson has just about every week has to bring his team back from despair & lead them to Victory!

Son you would be wise to just stick with comparing your phenom to 4th rders.
If you go to 3rd rd. draft picks Wilson will pack your lunch for you & send you home crying.
Wilson score points for his team. 6 times over 24. Wentz still only twice (both Giant games)
Wilson has been a bad ass for his team this year.

Rodgers is underwhelming so far this year however. But hey. His bar is set a bit higher than most.
But I would still laugh if you compared Wentz to Rodgers.

At least when you look at your sub.500 record you can claim but look at his rating.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The book isn’t written yet so if I said Zeke Elliot is better then Wendell Smallwood that would be over the top hyperbole too cause the book isn’t written yet.
Next, I said Dak doesn’t have a very good arm and he fights back and fights back but I’m the fool for simply stating the obvious. Yeah that’s over the top hyperbole.
Ridiculous
Every position is important. Having a shitty long snapper sucks. But there is a hierarchy and Center isn’t close to QB LT DE CB WR1

Has Smallwood ever out played Elliott in a season. If he were closer to being equal then the book would be wide open.
I have long ago said you may be right about Wentz and Dak, but Dak has led shown he could be very good. He took a big step back in 17, and right now he seems to have a mental block affecting his play. If he can get past that he's going to be good, if not he walks, and you can close your book.