• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know... you may be right

Just because Mr Knowitall enjoys stepping in dog shit, because he obviously loves the smell.......

Let me contribute here.
Did you know thru the first 24 games of Nick Foles career and Carson Wentz career.....Foles is the better QB!!!!

Foles (2012 to 2014): 15-9 record, 42 TD, 16 INT, 6,288 yards.

Wentz (2016 to Week 8 of 2017): 14-10 record, 35 TD, 19 INT, 5,845 yards.

Nick Foles has better stats through 24 games than Carson Wentz

The guy isn't even the best QB on his own team, so comparing him to Dak Prescott is moot......

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure????

Only thing figured around here is your mouth is moving, another stupid comment is about to happen.

Could of just been a proud eagle fan. Been happy to win a super bowl.....but you had to let your mouth over load your ass with stupid comments.....over and over again.

How's that Wentz MVP thing working out for ya????

Never ever ever said he’d win MVP coming off a major injury. I even said earlier this summer I expect him to struggle as he overcomes the physical and mental aspects of a major injury. He’s actually been better then I expected.
Let’s review my stupid comments...
Dak doesn’t have a good arm
Wentz is better then Dak

Really really far out there aren’t they dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Mr Knowitall enjoys stepping in dog shit, because he obviously loves the smell.......

Let me contribute here.
Did you know thru the first 24 games of Nick Foles career and Carson Wentz career.....Foles is the better QB!!!!

Foles (2012 to 2014): 15-9 record, 42 TD, 16 INT, 6,288 yards.

Wentz (2016 to Week 8 of 2017): 14-10 record, 35 TD, 19 INT, 5,845 yards.

Nick Foles has better stats through 24 games than Carson Wentz

The guy isn't even the best QB on his own team, so comparing him to Dak Prescott is moot......

So we couldn’t even flip Foles for a 1st but what we could get for Wentz is astronomical. I don’t remember Foles ever being a league MVP candidate and I do remember him getting cut multiple times.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ever ever said he’d win MVP coming off a major injury. I even said earlier this summer I expect him to struggle as he overcomes the physical and mental aspects of a major injury. He’s actually been better then I expected.
Let’s review my stupid comments...
Dak doesn’t have a good arm
Wentz is better then Dak

Really really far out there aren’t they dude.

So we couldn’t even flip Foles for a 1st but what we could get for Wentz is astronomical. I don’t remember Foles ever being a league MVP candidate and I do remember him getting cut multiple times.

Do you even read the ignorant Shit you post????

One post you say you never said he'd be MVP, then the very next thread you don't remember folks being up for MVP.....
so basically your saying Wentz was????? That's right, that was the year you ran your Dumbass mouth saying he was a lock for MVP....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even read the ignorant Shit you post????

One post you say you never said he'd be MVP, then the very next thread you don't remember folks being up for MVP.....
so basically your saying Wentz was????? That's right, that was the year you ran your Dumbass mouth saying he was a lock for MVP....

Yeah? So. IMO he was a lock for MVP until he got hurt. I don’t get what you’re saying. I didn’t expect Wentz to be an MVP candidate this year but he was last year and Foles NEVER was. You’re not making sense.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? So. IMO he was a lock for MVP until he got hurt. I don’t get what you’re saying. I didn’t expect Wentz to be an MVP candidate this year but he was last year and Foles NEVER was. You’re not making sense.

Stop your tip toeing around shit.......

I'm saying your mouth continues to write checks your ass can't cash.
You shot your big mouth off about Webtz being the MVP lock and it blew up in your face. Just like everything you jack your jaw about......

Eagles won a super bowl, should of been a proud moment for you. Instead you want to be big poppa dick snack about it.
So tell me hot shot, How's that DEFENDING champion thing going for ya???? From what I see y'all can't defend shit.

State rent is due, to the REAL state champs, chump.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No... he was just SB MVP.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet ya won't get shit for Wentz

Stop your tip toeing around shit.......

I'm saying your mouth continues to write checks your ass can't cash.
You shot your big mouth off about Webtz being the MVP lock and it blew up in your face. Just like everything you jack your jaw about......

Eagles won a super bowl, should of been a proud moment for you. Instead you want to be big poppa dick snack about it.
So tell me hot shot, How's that DEFENDING champion thing going for ya???? From what I see y'all can't defend shit.

State rent is due, to the REAL state champs, chump.

Feel great being the champs!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So neither Foles nor Wentz ever won an MVP

:clap:

Great argument.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and because I don't want you to stain

6 is greater than 1

Amateur.......

:harbaugh:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So neither Foles nor Wentz ever won an MVP

:clap:

Great argument.

Candidate! In the MVP race. So hilarious how you used to be a regular poster then copied Handicappers style. Goofy

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711

Is this guy Fuckin serious?????

Christ, I didn't know I was having a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed.