• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do bears stick with trubs before going to foles?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky will never see the regular season field this season unless Foles gets injured or plays horribly.

That would be in the Bears best interest. I think they give Trubisky the job though after the appearance of a training camp/preseason QB competition but I think by week 6 the job is handed over to Foles.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that one Bears fan said that Tribs was the shit and would break out any year now.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year it is:suds:

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Bears declined the fifth-year option on QB Mitchell Trubisky for 2021.
Pelissero added, "The team has liked Trubisky’s attitude since the Nick Foles trade and it’ll be an open competition." Still, Foles remains the heavy favorite to be under center once Week 1 comes around. Trubisky regressed across the board in 2019 while also suddenly declining to utilize his actually-good rushing ability. Perhaps it's a tad too early to fully give up on the No. 2 overall pick of the 2017 draft, but Trubisky's days as a starting QB could realistically already be over.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't give up a 4th rounder for in a draft that we didn't have a lot of capital in just to sit Nick on the bench. They're saying open competition which is smart since there's a small chance Trubisky figures it out. In the likely event that he doesn't though, BDN shouldn beat him out and grab the starting spot.

The Bears will soon show how not committed they are to Trubisky by declining his 5th year option.
Both statements are wrong. Foles wont see the field and there was no reason to pick up Trubiskys 5th year. If he plays well we will sign him long term.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that Nagy is so damn stubborn that he won't give up on Trubisky to the point where it's going to be too late for Foles to salvage anything. That very well could cost Nagy his job.

The Bears are a talented team trying to win despite their QB.
It's Trubisky's job to lose. Bear don't want to ever have to use Foles. Break glass encase of emergency QB only. Fix the dam real problems. No run game, bad oline, no TE, horrible play calling.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Trubisky's job to lose. Bear don't want to ever have to use Foles. Break glass encase of emergency QB only. Fix the dam real problems. No run game, bad oline, no TE, horrible play calling.
what about his accuracy issues, or how teams literally have gone on record stating that he cant pass to a certain half of the field. I really do love you for standing by your guy:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles sucks.

I'm glad Chicago didn't sign Mariotta or Dalton. Happy they gave Jacksonville a pick too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about his accuracy issues, or how teams literally have gone on record stating that he cant pass to a certain half of the field. I really do love you for standing by your guy:suds:
On third and 5+ he was top 5. I can cherry pick all day. lol. Really I have not gave up. His accuracy problems are kinda over blown. What about all the beautiful passes dropped? Look no one stood a chance here last year. We had many many problems with the offense and coaching. I give Trubisky and Montgomery a incomplete for last year. Trubisky has the talents and more drive now with Foles breathing on him. But the Bears need to fix the whole of the offense, it was the worst ran offense in the history of the NFL. I know putrid offense too. Coaching and scheme were the real problems with the oline. Neither QB will stand a chance if we don't fix the real problems anyway.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next year it is:suds:

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Bears declined the fifth-year option on QB Mitchell Trubisky for 2021.
Pelissero added, "The team has liked Trubisky’s attitude since the Nick Foles trade and it’ll be an open competition." Still, Foles remains the heavy favorite to be under center once Week 1 comes around. Trubisky regressed across the board in 2019 while also suddenly declining to utilize his actually-good rushing ability. Perhaps it's a tad too early to fully give up on the No. 2 overall pick of the 2017 draft, but Trubisky's days as a starting QB could realistically already be over.

Wow, that surprises me. I know he is a bust but those options almost always get picked up. He is basically done as a Bear then. They are just playing out the string with him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On third and 5+ he was top 5. I can cherry pick all day. lol. Really I have not gave up. His accuracy problems are kinda over blown. What about all the beautiful passes dropped? Look no one stood a chance here last year. We had many many problems with the offense and coaching. I give Trubisky and Montgomery a incomplete for last year. Trubisky has the talents and more drive now with Foles breathing on him. But the Bears need to fix the whole of the offense, it was the worst ran offense in the history of the NFL. I know putrid offense too. Coaching and scheme were the real problems with the oline. Neither QB will stand a chance if we don't fix the real problems anyway.
come on theres teams on record saying he cant see half the field, thats not the line

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that surprises me. I know he is a bust but those options almost always get picked up. He is basically done as a Bear then. They are just playing out the string with him.
Not really. There was no reason to pick up his option. He plays well this year he gets a big contract the next.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on theres teams on record saying he cant see half the field, thats not the line
I see every pass. He goes L or R about the same and the stats back that. I think his deep right is really bad statistically. Or one of the 2 deep sides.