• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, when my time comes and if you "win the lottery" to come get me......I have $20 if you just look the other way and tell them you couldn't find me.

tHoop brotherhood sticks together.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up on the front lawn naked? I've been thinking about this dilemma you're having and you may need to seek counseling.....it's possible it could stem from your childhood, if you had one.
What dilemma? Fresh air is good for you. Get to spend the week figuring out how I got there. Fun times.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake up on the front lawn naked? I've been thinking about this dilemma you're having and you may need to seek counseling.....it's possible it could stem from your childhood, if you had one.
Money is irrelevant to me. Admit that TWD is the best damn TV horror series ever and will let you pass.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You nailed it. Placed a bet on McGregor.
Told ya dude! Damn close fight though. McGregor was clearly the better boxer, but Diaz being 2 weight classes above he was able to absorb a lot more hits and tire Conor out. Basically it was a replay of the 1st match between the 2, almost identical. Difference was how tactful McGregor was this time around. Weakening Diaz's front leg was masterful. You could see Diaz struggling to plant and move. After that he dissected him. Credit to Diaz for having one hell of a chin and battling through all the adversity. Ball is in McGregor's court now and he wants to fight Diaz again at 155. That's a smart move because McGregor clearly struggles with endurance to fight with 15-20 extra pounds on his frame.

Round 3 of McGregor v Diaz will have to wait though. Dana White has already stated that McGregor has to drop back down to 145 to defend his title. So that will likely take place before Diaz gets another shot.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I mentioned something called Zombeavers a while back?

Just started watching it on Netflix. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was okay.

Now, I'm onto watching The Hole. No jokes please.

A divorced mom and her 2 boys mover into a new house and one day the boys find a boarded up door covering a hole in the floor. They open it and Weird shit starts happening, the boys (along with a smoking hot female neighbor) start spending most of their time investigating it since it is after all, summer break,

It was really creepy and suspenseful without the usual blood and gore a lot of Horror movies become saturated with.

I give it a solid 7/10.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A divorced mom and her 2 boys mover into a new house and one day the boys find a boarded up door covering a hole in the floor. They open it and Weird shit starts happening, the boys (along with a smoking hot female neighbor) start spending most of their time investigating it since it is after all, summer break,

It was really creepy and suspenseful without the usual blood and gore a lot of Horror movies become saturated with.

I give it a solid 7/10.
It wasn't about Courtney Love then? JK. I will check it out.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when I mentioned something called Zombeavers a while back?

Just started watching it on Netflix. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Hmm, Zombeavers...kinda rings a bell.