• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSUoverUSC Review Sheet for Movies in Theaters

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooooooooooooooooooooh

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhu lol
thought this should go here
picture-29.png

Who the fuck is that?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Religion Is Evil - A movie that truly removes the blindfold from your eyes and allows you to see that there are no "almighty rules" you must live by in life. It teaches that you can be spiritual yet still practical. It points out how so many wars were started due to different religious beliefs, and also points out how pretty much every religion is the same with just different points of view from their respective places of origin. It also covers some poster, name removed, that was gangbanged by a group of mormons and now truly hates anything that has to do with their religion, or cult. 10/10

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Religion Is Evil - A movie that truly removes the blindfold from your eyes and allows you to see that there are no "almighty rules" you must live by in life. It teaches that you can be spiritual yet still practical. It points out how so many wars were started due to different religious beliefs, and also points out how pretty much every religion is the same with just different points of view from their respective places of origin. It also covers some poster, name removed, that was gangbanged by a group of mormons and now truly hates anything that has to do with their religion, or cult. 10/10

When did this movie come out. It sounds like a must see.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see proper comma usage was not emphasized in your middle school's English courses.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Was it bs27?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest myth: Religion

Ok, I didn't want hijack his movie review thread... It's just when I see him talk down to people as if he is the almighty himself, I must say a little something.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what your religious views are, but like most religion bashers, you chose to use the made up point that religion causes war. had to chime in.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm guessing that irule is going along the lines that it is people's false interpretations of religion that starts wars associated with religion.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will twist and turn "religion" to make war happen. So perhaps it is not the actual core concept of religion that causes war, but it drives people to do so.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will twist and turn "religion" to make war happen. So perhaps it is not the actual core concept of religion that causes war, but it drives people to do so.

bullshit.

people go to war for political reasons, and then twist religion to use a different excuse to tell the people.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL @ these morons.

Eradicate all religion and you'll see a world at perpetual war. Religion has prevented far more wars than it ever began.

LSUoverUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never Say Never - never would I think I'd say that spending $10 on my Never Say Never ticket was the best value for money of anything I bought this year, but here I am to say that. The movie itself is good. It's an interesting documentary on a kid who is trying to stay a kid in this big world. The music is great. The sequence and timing are superb. But what puts this movie over the top are the fans. That's right. By the end of the movie, 75% of the theater, consisting mostly of early and pre-teen girls were on the ground level with their hands up, screaming and touching the screen as if the movie were a concert. It was exhilarating to be in that number! I confess I too ran down to the floor and began dancing and screaming with the masses. What an awesome movie experience. Movie 6/10 Experience 10/10.

Take Me Home Tonight - the first half hour of this movie was amongst the worst 30 minutes of film in history. The trailer makes it out to be a comedy, but there are no humorous elements to the movie, especially in the first 30 minutes. The most interesting aspect of this movie involves failure and regret and how it has motivated, or rather, marked the movie's protagonist. If the director had focused on that instead of stupid scenes that did not help the movie, it might be worth seeing. But as it lacks comic and true dramatic elements, it flops. The music is pretty good if you're an 80s fan, but what? They didn't even put Take Me Home Tonight in the movie! Really. The title has nothing to do with this movie and the ending is just poor. 2/10

Rango - as some have said, this is a kid's movie for adults. The themes of self redemption, challenge, and justice are ever present. Set with a Western motif, I have to say it's one of the best Western movies ever made. The computer graphics are believable, the story is tight, the dialogue wonderful, and the characters as spritely as a lizard crossing an interstate. It is also a humorous movie whose wit is matched only by its self knowledge as a Western. It is probably the best movie at the theaters in March. 9/10

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPOILERS:

Hall Pass-I thought this was a decent movie. It has its funny moments. Owen Wilson wasn't bad in it. Jason Sudeikis's character surprised me at how funny he was. The best part of this movie however was probably the Australian models boob scene. The moral of the movie was good and made sense to me. However, I think if it was real life, then the guys would have cheated on their wives. Overall I'd give it a 6/10