• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not big into horror movies but my old man loves them. From the dumb giant ants on a island to mummies to slasher. He would takes us to the drive-in at 75 and 635 in dallas. I actually have a tons of memories from that theater. One time the attendant took his $ and she said to my dad, this is an R rated movie. He was like, so. And she goes sir....it has a lot of skin in it. He replied, Why do you think I am taking my boys? I wouldn't swear to it but I think it was "tool box murders".

That's fucking awesome.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sleeping much, Face?

Cool thing is for this Halloween maybe you can dress him up and carry him around to houses and eat all the candy yourself......Next year he may want some of the stash you collect.
I sneak in 2-3 hour naps in throughout the day... My boy is starting to sleep for longer durations which has been nice

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Face......off topic.....but how confident are you McGregor wins the re-match? Still trying to decide how to bet that fight.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 hour naps during the day? You the house parent or work nights?
I took 3 weeks off from work to help out with the baby.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Face......off topic.....but how confident are you McGregor wins the re-match? Still trying to decide how to bet that fight.
McGregor is going to win... or die trying... He has staked his entire reputation, and arguably his career on this fight.

No chance he loses it.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGregor is going to win... or die trying... He has staked his entire reputation, and arguably his career on this fight.

No chance he loses it.

I wasn't too surprised in the first fight, even with everybody hyping the Irish man. McGregor's take down defense was his weakness......I hope he worked on that this time around. I can't see Diaz winning again.....waiting till closer to fight time to place the bet.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earning brownie points with the wifey that way.

It's pretty cool when they are that tiny.
Yep... Wifey needs to rest up and heal. But unfortunately for her, the baby feeds every 2-3 hours so she is on the same nap schedule that I am.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't too surprised in the first fight, even with everybody hyping the Irish man. McGregor's take down defense was his weakness......I hope he worked on that this time around. I can't see Diaz winning again.....waiting till closer to fight time to place the bet.
That's the only thing that scares me, is that McGregor sucks on the ground. Diaz would be wise to take him to the mat asap. McGregor is the better boxer. Considering the heated rivalry that has started over the whole thing, I think both guys are going to stay on their feet to prove a point. Both are sporting the thug image, so I expect to see some fireworks. There aren't too many fighters out there that can hold a candle to McGregor's striking ability.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only thing that scares me, is that McGregor sucks on the ground. Diaz would be wise to take him to the mat asap. McGregor is the better boxer. Considering the heated rivalry that has started over the whole thing, I think both guys are going to stay on their feet to prove a point. Both are sporting the thug image, so I expect to see some fireworks. There aren't too many fighters out there that can hold a candle to McGregor's striking ability.

True. He'd make a phenomenal boxer.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. He'd make a phenomenal boxer.
His biggest downfall is his ego. Hence why everyone hates him and loves to see him lose.

Like I said though, his career is arguably on the line with this fight. And he has zero intentions of retiring this early in his career.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not big into horror movies but my old man loves them. From the dumb giant ants on a island to mummies to slasher. He would takes us to the drive-in at 75 and 635 in dallas. I actually have a tons of memories from that theater. One time the attendant took his $ and she said to my dad, this is an R rated movie. He was like, so. And she goes sir....it has a lot of skin in it. He replied, Why do you think I am taking my boys? I wouldn't swear to it but I think it was "tool box murders".

One of my best friends mom went into labor with him while watching Texas chainsaw massacre at that theater.

I love the good ones but my guilty pleasure (as Face, Chef, and a few others on here know) I love the ones on Sy Fy that are made on a shoe string budget and with old faces from pop culture (Bonaducci, Greg Brady, etc) and funny ones like the one you originally quoted and have book marked for your pop.

They are so cheesey they are funny.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the good ones but my guilty pleasure (as Face, Chef, and a few others on here know) I love the ones on Sy Fy that are made on a shoe string budget and with old faces from pop culture (Bonaducci, Greg Brady, etc) and funny ones like the one you originally quoted and have book marked for your pop.

They are so cheesey they are funny.

My dad has three channels: channel the ranger game is on, the weather channel and Sy Fy. When my mom takes over the remote it gets expanded a bit to whatever channel is showing Blue Bloods or any of Tom's movies.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad has three channels: channel the ranger game is on, the weather channel and Sy Fy. When my mom takes over the remote it gets expanded a bit to whatever channel is showing Blue Bloods or any of Tom's movies.

Blue Bloods is pretty good. I love Law and Order. Any of them, SVU, Criminal Intent or just the plain old Law and Order.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to help pops set up construction on a man cave.

If I ever move in with the girlfriend......that's the 1st thing I'm doing, especially with the 2.5 year old devil spawn grandbaby running roughshod through shit.

I'm kidding, I love the little shit.