• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooky and fun fact I thought you would all enjoy: 2016 is the first time in 666 years Halloween falls on Friday the 13th.

Oh, I love that. It is the perfect time for a zombie apocalypse orchestrated by the devil. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the new arrival, Face. And I think I told you this before, but don't forget to bring him up properly.

We need new recruits to carry on the proud tradition!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic but this is some real shit right here.....we come to tHoop to talk sports and Horror movies, sometimes to get away from the little lady......and Face listen up, she just had a baby so she's still all hormonal en shit.

PSA to all my male friends: If a woman says "first of all" during an argument.......run (don't walk) away, because she has prepared research, data, charts and will destroy you.

You may see this posted other places as well......been spamming it all over tHoop because I care about the brotherhood and being emasculated is never fun.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSA to all my male friends: If a woman says "first of all" during an argument.......run (don't walk) away, because she has prepared research, data, charts and will destroy you.

Yep. And the worst thing you can do is try to hang tough and say "Yeah, but..."

You are dead in the water.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed you joined the summer I did......where did you refugee from? Another website or is tHoop your first sports message board?

KFFL. It is so different than this place. Now it is really different as some/tons posters are gone forever it seems. Some came here and were banned rather quickly for various reasons. Before that, Yahoo. OMG that was a cesspool of a Cowboys board. And then I have also been apart of some boards that were small.

The last two years I have posted more than ever as I never, ever post at work and so when I do get to sit and read boards I have little time to post. I broke my ankle last year. Had surgery and Dr. kept telling me it would be a year before I really get better. Well a year later I found out that I needed a second surgery which was basically pulling it apart, breaking and some cleaning out. During the process.....they found that I had a staph infection. So I take daily IVs and I can barely walk. That is why my post count is higher than normal. Internet has kept me entertained.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Bloods is pretty good. I love Law and Order. Any of them, SVU, Criminal Intent or just the plain old Law and Order.

I didn't know Tom Selleck had shit tons of movies/series. Boy my mom does. She got my wife into Blue Bloods and we started watching about a year and half ago and I am pretty sure we have seen every episode except for a few real recent ones.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Tom Selleck had shit tons of movies/series. Boy my mom does. She got my wife into Blue Bloods and we started watching about a year and half ago and I am pretty sure we have seen every episode except for a few real recent ones.

The ladies consider Tom to be a "hunk." In case you didn't know.

I remember him in Magnum PI back in the day when I was growing up. I'm old (er).

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember him in Magnum PI back in the day when I was growing up. I'm old (er).

I was a fan. Hawaii and a ferrari and bikinis. How could you not love that show.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Met him at an NRA convention some years back. He is a really nice guy.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't surprise me at all. He seems like a good guy and not the typical Hollywood jackass.....I've met quite a few actors/athletes during my lifetime in CA and it's rare when they are nice and genuine.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So.....we've talking betting and all but how does one become a Grim Reaper? Special training involved? Perks involved......I mean do you get health insurance and WTF about a 401K? Are there layoffs in your line of work?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Sy Fy's Isle of the Dead "starring" Joey Lawrence.

Whoa!!!!

I need to know if they include the wink to the audience and have him say Whoa, otherwise, I'm out. I'm a simple person with simple needs.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.....we've talking betting and all but how does one become a Grim Reaper? Special training involved? Perks involved......I mean do you get health insurance and WTF about a 401K? Are there layoffs in your line of work?
Need to die first so health benefits don't apply. Get to see the world so that's cool. The goal is to pick up a million souls and then retire. All Reapers are in Purgatory so no money.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to die first so health benefits don't apply. Get to see the world so that's cool. The goal is to pick up a million souls and then retire. All Reapers are in Purgatory so no money.

Fringe benefits? Pussy?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having dinner with Ted Bundy and Adolf Hitler was pretty interesting. I won the lottery to pick up Jimmy Carter when he pops. No pussy, cats don't have souls.

Wake up on the front lawn naked? I've been thinking about this dilemma you're having and you may need to seek counseling.....it's possible it could stem from your childhood, if you had one.