• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here come the Colts...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last injury update before the game on Sunday. Quanterus Smith did not practice today and is officially out for the game with a knee injury. Mitch Unrein and Brandon Marshall are listed as questionable for the game. Everybody else though is listed as probable that is on the injury list and everybody else actually had full practices.

Quanterus Smith has been a somewhat healthy scratch from games of late so not sure he would have played if he was healthy. Unrein has been in and out all year depending on the match up it seems. Marshall though is the one that could hurt. Don't want to play him if he isn't healthy enough but he definitely changes our defense if he does play. If he is 80% or lower though I honestly wouldn't play him for this game. I would rather take our chances against the Colts without him and everybody else healthy and give his foot another week or so to be ready for the Championship game. That is not me overlooking the Colts but just stating that an 80% or less Marshall could actually be a hindrance on this team more than a help with the speed at the TE and RB position for the Colts.

I agree CD. I think Denver D will still pose many probs for Luck and the offense even without Marshall and I would rather they gave him one more wk to get 100% if in a. I`am really excited to watch Denver D this Sun cause I think they are ready to wreck havoc on the Colts and Luck in Denver. The offense should take care of bidness on their end especially when that D gives Manning and co. some short fields to work with.:) :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright ladies and gentlemen I am probably out for the rest of the weekend other than a couple of quick glances to see what has been written. Last few thoughts from me.

First just a cool little tid bit of info...The only other time that Manning went undefeated at home was in 2006...Not sure if you know what happened that year for him but his team went on to win the Super Bowl. Can history repeat itself?

Even though Marshall is listed as Questionable he says his foot never felt better than at today's practice and says he plans on playing. Obviously coaches and doctors have final say but very good chance he plays once again this weekend!

Alright that is all I have. Have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen and hopefully come Monday we are all still hyped as the season continues. If anybody is going to the game make sure you have no voice come Monday morning. I'm not going to the game but I still probably won't have a voice. The wife always makes fun of me for thinking that the opposing team can hear me through the tv.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting in my office trying to concentrate on work and man I just keep having my mind drift back to the game today! So ready to see what happens. As fun as it is to talk about the game on paper I just cannot wait to see how it all plays out. At the same time nervous as can be as it is always hard to think that our season is on the line from here on out. Don't want to see this season end and hopefully we are here to talk for another 3 weeks after this one about actual football to be played on the field.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos up 7-0 so far. Looking good, but gotta get more pressure on Luck.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall with a great play on the RB screen.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass rush is non existent so far and if Del Rio doesn't learn what a blitz is Luck is gonna have all day to pick us apart.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better come out firing here, no more bullshit.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't come to play today, it's obvious. Fox has been poor at making half time adjustments this year and if he continues that it doesn't look good.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has overthrown Sanders twice (one would've be a TD for sure) and if he throws that ball to DT more to the inside, that's probably 6.

We better start putting up some fuckin' points. I guarantee Luck will put up more than 14.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH Demaryius.

Come on man!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. We look awful today. Out of sync on offense. Defense has no teeth. At least CJ Anderson seems to know he's in the midst of a playoff game.

I hope this team can make it to halftime and hit reset. This has been a massive disappointment in the first half.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been effective running the ball. Why the hell is Manning just making errant chucks towards the endzone?

We are so unbelievably lucky to only be down 4 at halftime.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazingly enough, the Broncos trail by just 4 going into the half. Major adjustments needed, but they are not out of this game. They look awful so far, but to look this awful against a good team like the Colts and still be down just 4 is reason for hope.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been effective running the ball. Why the hell is Manning just making errant chucks towards the endzone?

We are so unbelievably lucky to only be down 4 at halftime.

He has been doing that all year. Talib should have never been on Hilton. Manning needs to get it going. Where is the pass rush J.D.R.? Terrible half of football and only down 4. No focus, stupid play calling and Luck making the defense look stupid at times. Time for a big second half.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems once again we aren't prepared when a team bumps our receivers at the line. Youd think after Seattle did that to us last year we would've solved that problem.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is missing receivers. The 4-man pass rush is getting stuffed and not they're not blitzing. DT is dropping passes. The team looks bad so far. There is no way we will win playing this way. Halftime adjustments will be the key.

The team better be figuring it out right now.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ready to see a new coaching staff? I've wanted Del Rio gone since last year, but now I think I'm ready to see the rest go too.

Nice, Peyton has 20 yards of open space, needs 5 yards for a first, throws an incompletion.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no words on that one. Even Peytons slow ass would've easily picked up 10 yards there.