• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here come the Colts...

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning forcing it into double coverage. No passes to Welker. No passes to DT. No passes to Julius. Manning is locking onto one receiver more than RG3.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning forcing it into double coverage. No passes to Welker. No passes to DT. No passes to Julius. Manning is locking onto one receiver more than RG3.

Well Sanders seems to be the only one who can catch the ball, I wouldn't throw to DT either if he's gonna play like he is.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn TJ.....how did you not grab that?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....guess that's true.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 3 and out. We are awful today.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sanders seems to be the only one who can catch the ball, I wouldn't throw to DT either if he's gonna play like he is.

Understandable, but then the defense will cheat in his direction all the time.

3 downs, 3 passes to Sanders. No completions.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable, but then the defense will cheat in his direction all the time.

3 downs, 3 passes to Sanders. No completions.

Well 1 was complete but it doesn't matter, the Defense is trying but Offense doesn't care enough to show up, other than CJ.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Colts O-line is imposing their will. Let's hope the coaching staff is gone by the end of the night.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're just about done fellas. It'll be interesting to see if the rumors about Fox come to fruition.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're just about done fellas. It'll be interesting to see if the rumors about Fox come to fruition.

I think we're getting a new DC at a minimum. I hope whoever we get believes in aggressive defense. This year's unit was one of the biggest wastes of talent in recent memory.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Broncos fans but saying this for 3 years that this coaching staff is a joke and mostly J.D.R. Just may be time for Manning to hang it up. The lack of mobility and his arm is getting weaker by the day. This offense is so predictable and proof of that is the lack of points scored in this game and the second half of the year. This was a total team sucking effort and what a waste of money spent by the Broncos organization. This is one of the lowest points in Broncos history. Just saying.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say that Denver cans the coaching staff. Does anyone else agree that they'd rather see the team begin "anew" without Manning? Wouldn't it be unfair to saddle a new head coach with Super Bowl aspirations?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, when it's all said and done, I really did think we'd win today.

That said, in all honesty I think we had about a 10-20% chance to win in NE next week, and then we'd more than likely have had to go up against the blazing hot Seahawks again.

I don't know about you guys, but I actually would like to see the Osweiler era come in next year. I know Manning probably has a little left in the tank, but I'm sincerely ready to move to the next chapter.

notorious98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Broncos fans but saying this for 3 years that this coaching staff is a joke and mostly J.D.R. Just may be time for Manning to hang it up. The lack of mobility and his arm is getting weaker by the day. This offense is so predictable and proof of that is the lack of points scored in this game and the second half of the year. This was a total team sucking effort and what a waste of money spent by the Broncos organization. This is one of the lowest points in Broncos history. Just saying.

I disagree. This loss was foreshadowed by all the reasons you already stated about the second half. The loss to Jacksonville in the Divisional Round in '96 was much more of a low point. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against Baltimore in '12 was a lower point. Did any of us honestly see a Super Bowl winner with this team coming into this game?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning played like complete and utter shit today. Just couldn't do anything right.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a major let down, but I'm not sure if it's one of the lowest points in Broncos history. JDR was a worthwhile DC last year and in 2012. I'm not sure what his major malfunction was this year, but this game epitomized his ineffectiveness. I'm definitely ready for a new DC. He wasted one of the most talented defenses in the league.

As for Fox and Manning, it's tough to say. Fox did get the Broncos an AFC title with Tim Tebow, so that's saying something. OTOH, that year the AFC West was so pathetic 8-8 won it, so there's that.

Either way, I think the team is in much better condition now than the pre-Elway/Fox days. If Manning isn't back next year is a crap shoot. I can see this team anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7. That's a long way out, though.

Colossal failure tonight. No question about it. The better team won. Or maybe not so much the better team, but the team that actually seemed to realize it was in a playoff game and showed a little interest in playing football.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. This loss was foreshadowed by all the reasons you already stated about the second half. The loss to Jacksonville in the Divisional Round in '96 was much more of a low point. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against Baltimore in '12 was a lower point. Did any of us honestly see a Super Bowl winner with this team coming into this game?

I would agree with that as well. It is up there and Elway would agree. Very true.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Peyton to death always have even when he was in Indy but it's time for him to hang it up. He just doesn't have it anymore, it happens.

If we retain anyone I'd say I hope its Gase because at least he is good with QB's and it would do Brock some good.