• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawkeye nation rise up!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple dude. I asked you how many Natty's Tenn had in Football, basketball and Baseball because I knew my Gopher Wrestling team could claim more than all 3 of those Tenn programs could combined. And the Gopher Grapplers only have 3 titles. Gopher Baseball has 3 as well. As does the Gopher bb team. And the Football team has SIX recognized titles. And yes, most of them were way back, but I'm a history buff and my father is very old and got to experience most of what I missed and shared his memories with me while I was growing up. But my hockey teams satisfy my current lust for Nattys with a dozen between the two of them, in my lifetime, and all 3 Wrestling titles were in the 21st Century, too.

"a history buff"

You sound really ridiculous in this thread. No one gives a shit what you're a "buff" of, nobody who is honest with themselves is citing national championships from before the forward pass was invented

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UMn's only Nobel Peace Prize winner, was a Gopher Wrestler. Guy is credited for saving BILLIONS of lives.

This is a sports website, genius. Go start another website called academiahoop.la if you wanna get down on schools' academic histories

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy claims to have lived all over, but gets his jollies from wraslin and B1G sports.

giphy.gif

Why not B1G sports? I'm from Minnesota, born with maroon and gold blood flowing through my veins.

Then when I found out about the SEC's racist legacy and my school's Civil Rights legacy, well, that just about sealed the deal permanently.

Then when I found out Minnesota, all by itself, has produced more Nobel Prize winners than the entire SEC collective COMBINED, all 14 schools, well, that was just the cherry on top. As before that, My being a history buff and all, I found out how far superior B1G sports were than SEC sports for the vast majority of college sports history.

Only since the blacks forgot or gave up caring about the SEC's racist legacy and our youth have been softened up so much that weather now is a big factor in where athletes consider going to play sports has the SEC started to catch up.

But that's ok. The B1G brings in billions in research grants so I'm ok with the SEC bringing in a few more millions in sports dollars than the B1G.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is @cmc_rebar just lurking in this thread and handing out random facepalms. I’ve literally never seen you in the CBB forum.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d strike out on three pitches before you could blink.
so what? by the end of the game i'd have the number of the hottest lil number on the opposing team and that night i'd be showing her my real "at-bat", if ya know what i mean.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so why does almost every sports fan know who Brock Lesnar is? lol

because he went and joined WWE a.k.a fake wrestling? Trust me, barely anyone knew or gave a shit about brock lesnar when he was a greco-roman college wrestler.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's angry when they continually cry racism and think I give a flying fuck about wrastlin or Nobel Peace prizes, in a Basketball forum. Can't make this shit up.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a history buff"

You sound really ridiculous in this thread. No one gives a shit what you're a "buff" of, nobody who is honest with themselves is citing national championships from before the forward pass was invented

"before the forward pass was invented"??? lol I didn't claim THOSE titles.

The SIX I claimed are recognized and came well after the invention of the forward pass. I know, because it was the Gopher's Coach, Henry Williams who first proposed implementing the forward pass into college football, and he utilized it to win 2 more Natl Titles in 1911 and 1915, which I didn't claim as they are not officially recognized titles.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he went and joined WWE a.k.a fake wrestling? Trust me, barely anyone knew or gave a shit about brock lesnar when he was a greco-roman college wrestler.

College wrestling fans knew all about him. And sure the WWE is scripted, but most of those guys could tear you limb from limb in reality, so who cares if it's fake. MMA is not fake. And Lesnar did that, too. Many former Gopher wrestlers do MMA and are very successful.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you even compete in a sport? Most of the time I find that those who rip on other sports they are not interested in as garbage, or trash or who says no one cares about those sports, is a total loser who never succeeded in sports himself.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College wrestling fans knew all about him. And sure the WWE is scripted, but most of those guys could tear you limb from limb in reality, so who cares if it's fake. MMA is not fake. And Lesnar did that, too. Many former Gopher wrestlers do MMA and are very successful.

dude, just accept it. Minnesota isn't worth a shit in the college sports that people care about: football and basketball. You over here, spouting off about nobel prizes and shit, like anyone gives a flying fuck, makes you out to be an absolute clown

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even compete in a sport? Most of the time I find that those who rip on other sports they are not interested in as garbage, or trash or who says no one cares about those sports, is a total loser who never succeeded in sports himself.

in high school? i played football. in college? no. that doesn't make my take any less informed or valid.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's angry when they continually cry racism and think I give a flying fuck about wrastlin or Nobel Peace prizes, in a Basketball forum. Can't make this shit up.

this dude has to be one of the biggest clowns to hit this board in quite some time.

"but-but-but nobel prizes! and wrestling! and, and brock lesnar!"

get the FUCKOUTTAHEAAAA

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"college wrestling fans", so what, like, .08% of the US sports-watching population?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this dude has to be one of the biggest clowns to hit this board in quite some time.

"but-but-but nobel prizes! and wrestling! and, and brock lesnar!"

get the FUCKOUTTAHEAAAA
I spit out my drink when he asked you if you had ever competed in a sport.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you don't give a sh1t. You probably never succeeded as an athlete, you live in a racist state and cheer for a school with a racist legacy and claim to be a hillbilly and that I am overly educated, and you cheer for a school that would be lucky to be able to claim a single Nobel Prize winner, and is having possibly the 2nd decent NCAA tournament of it's entire existence and all of a sudden you feel emboldened to talk sh1t to others?