• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawkeye nation rise up!!

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cold as fuck 8 months outta the year. Got my first sunburn on Feb 26. Pasty motherfuckers up there.

Seriously. It came from my last doctor. His daughters were like 10-12 and he told me his wife wants to move back to Minneapolis (her home town). I said, "cool, they'll be pale, slightly introverted, and well educated", he bust out laughing(he was from Washington state, but landed at Vanderbilt).

No big deal. Didn't know you were so sensitive. Sad part of our world now days.

Frankly I don't give a fuck what you think or say about me. If there were more people like that, it'd be better, but bitches like you could cry wolf every time some one disagreed with them.

Go Fuck Yourself, and go to bed. Jesus Christ you're a needy bitch.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cold as fuck 8 months outta the year. Got my first sunburn on Feb 26. Pasty motherfuckers up there.

Seriously. It came from my last doctor. His daughters were like 10-12 and he told me his wife wants to move back to Minneapolis (her home town). I said, "cool, they'll be pale, slightly introverted, and well educated", he bust out laughing(he was from Washington state, but landed at Vanderbilt).

No big deal. Didn't know you were so sensitive. Sad part of our world now days.

Frankly I don't give a fuck what you think or say about me. If there were more people like that, it'd be better, but bitches like you could cry wolf every time some one disagreed with them.

Go Fuck Yourself, and go to bed. Jesus Christ you're a needy bitch.

Well, first of all, maybe you should have tried explaining the meaning of your little private joke when I asked? Instead you ignored my question and instead chose to rip on my college basketball team, which cracks me up since you are just a Tenn fan, lol.

So, you are offended because I misunderstood a private joke you share with your daughter? lol

Dude, you are trying to play it like I am a snowflake, when the reality is that I've been playing your arse like a fiddle this whole time. And you almost tried to play the game with the Astronaut and tractor stuff, but probably realized too soon that you couldn't win, and so now you are instead lashing out like a little butthurt pussy, when you could have instead just chosen not to participate, which is the choice most people choose.

I wouldn't have brought up the racist sh1t had you filled me in, but you left it hanging and continued to try to rip on my school, so I simply returned fire. My school has a proud Civil Rights tradition and heritage, and Tenn does not, and you started out with the pale label without explaining it, so I took that as a cue, from you, to go down that route. Sorry you don't like that I have a bigger gun and apparently a lot more ammo.

And dude, I don't take this sh1t seriously, but apparently you do, I mean, "Go Fuck Yourself"? Chill out dude or your calling someone else a snowflake looks very disingenuous and hypocritical.

And "needy bitch"?? lol not even worth a response.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not capable of offending me. Little guys don't bother me.

Good luck with the coming up year. Go Gophers!!!

Your assumptions are priceless. Thank you.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Tenn ever won a MEN'S cbb Natl Title? A cfb title? A college baseball title?

Minnesota has won at least a dozen of those!!!

Unless you are 70+ years old, you haven't witnessed any of them. You sound like a Yankee fan bragging about 1927.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you believe it's "Cold as fuck 8 months outta the year"? Then you are either ignant, or a big fucking pussified wuss.

It's only March and will be 64 on Wed. Sh1t, I've got my house at 64 degrees, that's very comfortable. It gets hot as fuck here in May, June, July, Aug and Sep, and it's quite pleasant in April and October, too, and March can be quite nice as well. And even Novembers aren't always that cold. There are basically only 3 months a year when it's pretty cold 95% of the time.

So you either just believe ignorant stereotypes or are a total pussy?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you believe it's "Cold as fuck 8 months outta the year"? Then you are either ignant, or a big fucking pussified wuss.

It's only March and will be 64 on Wed. Sh1t, I've got my house at 64 degrees, that's very comfortable. It gets hot as fuck here in May, June, July, Aug and Sep, and it's quite pleasant in April and October, too, and March can be quite nice as well. And even Novembers aren't always that cold. There are basically only 3 months a year when it's pretty cold 95% of the time.

So you either just believe ignorant stereotypes or are a total pussy?
You know how I know you're lying about Agriculture.......

Ag/Hort guys pay no attention to the highs, only the low's.

So fucking full of shit all day long.

Hope you feel proud of yourself.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are 70+ years old, you haven't witnessed any of them. You sound like a Yankee fan bragging about 1927.

My father is old enough to have been alive for 9 of them and he told me about them when I was very young. So I knew the history of the Gophers when I watched the stars of the 70s(Kevin McHale, Dave Winfield(he played bb, too. & Mychal Thomspon to name a few) and my hockey team was winning several national titles and basically won a Gold Medal against the Russians in 1980. I found books that talked all about Gopher football and basketball way back in the day later on. And I grew up watching Bud Grant coaching my favorite pro fb team, and Bud Grant played for the Mpls Lakers Dynasty and earlier than that, for Bernie Bierman, the guy who won 5 of UMn's 6 Nattys.

And the difference between a Yankee fan and a Gopher fan or a college sports fan, is that the Yankees had to pay players to play for them, and they could come and go season to season or could stay on for decades, but when they changed teams they basically changed loyalties. And pro teams can pick up and leave and move to different cities/states or even countries. Colleges NEVER move.

A college player is different. An example, Bud Grant played for the Gophers, then moved on to play for the Mpls Lakers, then played in the CFL, then coached in the CFL, then moved back to coach the Vikings and ended up coaching several superstar Gophers, so I didn't get to see them play college fb, but I got to see them coach/play pro football and it was well known and talked about that Grant and guys like Carl Eller played for the Gophers back in the day.

Another example is Bernie Bierman, played for the Gophers for the Legendary HOFer Henry L Williams, then became an asst coach for the Gophers, then got hired as an Asst Coach for a fellow Gopher HOFer Clark Shaughnessy who was coaching Tulane. Later he took over as head coach of Tulane, and another Gopher, Ted Cox, took over for him at Tulane when he returned home to coach the Gophers. The player who took over for Ted Cox was a former player of Bernie Biermans at Tulane, who was an asst coach for Bierman at Minnesota, who returned to coach his alma mater. Meanwhile some of Bernie's players were HOFer Bud Wilkinson and Double HOFer Bud Grant and Cal Stoll and the guy who coached Wisconsin in the late 50s early 60s. One of his asst coaches, a former Gopher Biggie Munn, ended up battling Bud Wilkinson for top spots in the rankings in the early 50s. And I've left out several lesser accomplished coaches. Cal Stoll's players? Tony Dungy and Marc Trestman. So basically there is a chain linking all of the players and coaches I followed to the players and coaches I read about in the Gopher sports history books. The other thing is most of those players grew up nearby where I grew up. Bernie Bierman was from a town just 30 minutes from where I grew up. And my father listened to Gopher games as far back as the late 30s.

You don't find that when you talk about a pro sports team like the Yankees.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how I know you're lying about Agriculture.......

Ag/Hort guys pay no attention to the highs, only the low's.

So fucking full of shit all day long.

Hope you feel proud of yourself.

WTF???

You can't defeat me in a debate so you have to try to pull a libtard move and try to assassinate my character???

Wow, you are a loser. lol Dude, I could prove what I do a dozen different ways, but I don't think you are worth it.

But hey, you go on being a stupid loser and continue believing that I'm making sh1t up, lol.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF???

You can't defeat me in a debate so you have to try to pull a libtard move and try to assassinate my character???

Wow, you are a loser. lol Dude, I could prove what I do a dozen different ways, but I don't think you are worth it.

But hey, you go on being a stupid loser and continue believing that I'm making sh1t up, lol.
You called me a racist for joking about Minnesotans being pale. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, nonsense. You can't pretend to have a set and get offended by being called pale.

6/10 for trying hard.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weird thread this turned into lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesotans' r sawft as fuck

LMAO!!

Minnesotans are soft? Wow, you are an ignorant sh1t, aren't you? lol

Minnesotans are tough as hell. Well, most of them are at least.

And I called you a racist because only racists use words like "pale" to describe people, and you used in an attempt to insult me?

Dude, if you are not a racist, why would you take offense?

I'm not soft, so I don't take offense to your saying Minnesotans are soft, instead I simply laugh at you and think of guys like my father who is almost 90 years old and still shovels his driveway and still had a summer job last summer. He played football in a leather helmet in high school. He has aches and pains now from his football playing days, and it doesn't slow him down.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!

Minnesotans are soft? Wow, you are an ignorant sh1t, aren't you? lol

Minnesotans are tough as hell. Well, most of them are at least.

And I called you a racist because only racists use words like "pale" to describe people, and you used in an attempt to insult me?

Dude, if you are not a racist, why would you take offense?

I'm not soft, so I don't take offense to your saying Minnesotans are soft, instead I simply laugh at you and think of guys like my father who is almost 90 years old and still shovels his driveway and still had a summer job last summer. He played football in a leather helmet in high school. He has aches and pains now from his football playing days, and it doesn't slow him down.
Cool story.

You are the only one upset, writing paragraph, en sech.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota called me a librard :L. Didn't mean for it to go political.

View attachment 200998
Fred's all right. We had a run in on the PF when he first started posting there but it was pretty tame by PF standards and ges been cool since then . Ironically it was because he made assumptions about me personally which is the very thing he's upset with you about . Message board life !! Good times ! You're both cool by me

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story.

You are the only one upset, writing paragraph, en sech.

Writing a lot is evidence that I am upset? lol Dude, ask anyone, I love to write lots of sh1t, all the time. You just gave me an excuse. Bait the hook, cast it out, caught the fish, lol.

I'm not the one dropping obscenities. You are.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred's all right. We had a run in on the PF when he first started posting there but it was pretty tame by PF standards and ges been cool since then . Ironically it was because he made assumptions about me personally which is the very thing he's upset with you about . Message board life !! Good times ! You're both cool by me

Thanks for sticking up for me man. One thing about me is I have a VERY short memory. There are only 2 or 3 posters here who have attacked me so many times that I remember they are unreasonable liberals who can't be reasoned with or talked to, about anything cept maybe sports? Otherwise I forget who I argue with about what and every time I come back to the site everyone else has a fresh slate in my opinion.

Tennessee here seems like a decent guy, but I'm just having fun getting under his skin, lol.