• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawkeye nation rise up!!

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred's all right. We had a run in on the PF when he first started posting there but it was pretty tame by PF standards and ges been cool since then . Ironically it was because he made assumptions about me personally which is the very thing he's upset with you about . Message board life !! Good times ! You're both cool by me
Didn't know the B1G was so sensitive.

These are his assumptions. Yes I called him pale.

LMAO, you are funny, a Tennessee fan is going to try to shame me for how my men's bb team has done lately? I enjoy seeing how the B1G universities positively affect the entire nation and even the entire world in ways that an SEC fan is probably totally unaware of or exposed to, seeing as Minnesota all by itself has produced more Nobel Prize winners than the entire SEC collective of schools COMBINED have done. :)

But I am not a fan of the conference because my team sucks, lol, far from it.

Minnesota practically invented the sport of basketball. We've had plenty of success in men's cbb over the years, before I can remember(3 Nattys) and since then(witnessed a couple Big Ten titles, got to follow a couple NBA greats, a FF run, an Elite 8 run, and a Sweet 16 run that seemingly came out of nowhere(89)).

And I'm not a cbb only fan, so while my men's bb team struggles, I can enjoy the Wrestling team or the Men's hockey team or the women's hockey team winning back to back National Titles in all 3 sports. I've enjoyed watching our Women's bb team make a Final Four as well, and our Women's VB team make 5 of them. I even enjoy following the Women's Softball team.

And I am a fan of ancient history, so there is a ton of College Football Heritage that I can enjoy as a Gopher fan that only a handful of other schools in the country can compare to. :)

Pale? lol what is that supposed to mean? Are you a racist? And I'm not citing Judge Judy, come on. You've never watched any of those classic courtroom movies where the lawyer asks that question not knowing the answer only to regret it as soon as the witness answers them? I know even hillbillies watch movies now.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only since the blacks forgot or gave up caring about the SEC's racist legacy and our youth have been softened up so much that weather now is a big factor in where athletes consider going to play sports has the SEC started to catch up.

But that's ok. The B1G brings in billions in research grants so I'm ok with the SEC bringing in a few more millions in sports dollars than the B1G.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple dude. I asked you how many Natty's Tenn had in Football, basketball and Baseball because I knew my Gopher Wrestling team could claim more than all 3 of those Tenn programs could combined. And the Gopher Grapplers only have 3 titles. Gopher Baseball has 3 as well. As does the Gopher bb team. And the Football team has SIX recognized titles. And yes, most of them were way back, but I'm a history buff and my father is very old and got to experience most of what I missed and shared his memories with me while I was growing up. But my hockey teams satisfy my current lust for Nattys with a dozen between the two of them, in my lifetime, and all 3 Wrestling titles were in the 21st Century, too.

It's a great sport. Oldest sport. Only sport endorsed by The Creator.

My guess is you couldn't last 6 minutes on the mat, even against a little old man like me, lol.

Only since the blacks forgot or gave up caring about the SEC's racist legacy and our youth have been softened up so much that weather now is a big factor in where athletes consider going to play sports has the SEC started to catch up.

But that's ok. The B1G brings in billions in research grants so I'm ok with the SEC bringing in a few more millions in sports dollars than the B1G.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sticking up for me man. One thing about me is I have a VERY short memory. There are only 2 or 3 posters here who have attacked me so many times that I remember they are unreasonable liberals who can't be reasoned with or talked to, about anything cept maybe sports? Otherwise I forget who I argue with about what and every time I come back to the site everyone else has a fresh slate in my opinion.

Tennessee here seems like a decent guy, but I'm just having fun getting under his skin, lol.
I try to keep PF stuff contained to the PF. Someone being a Rep or a Dem doesbt mean much sports wise . Even on the PF the reality is most everyone are good dudes , just have had different life experiences which led them to different opinions on political topics

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry fella, imho.

You crack me up billy bob. Jimmy crack corn cob up your arse it seems? lol

Too much of your own moonshine?

Not sure why you have to make up fantasies about me? First you claimed I lied about my job, now you are claiming that I am angry? Dude, I LOVE talking up Minnesota and the B1G and I love bashing on the SEC and any of it's members, with the exception of Florida and Vandy, I like UF. They seem like a B1G like school.

So when someone like you comes along trying to get under my skin, that makes me happy!!!

Only non positive so far is that you didn't continue with the astronaut and tractor stuff. I wanted to learn more about Tennessee's heritage as an Astronaut school.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep PF stuff contained to the PF. Someone being a Rep or a Dem doesbt mean much sports wise . Even on the PF the reality is most everyone are good dudes , just have had different life experiences which led them to different opinions on political topics

I can respect that. I'm a little more open with mixing things up, but to each his own.