• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to be a dick...But Whiteside is a little overrated - Just Saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I already knew about this and alerted the admins.

The response was :spit: and :pound:
I figured as much - But at least you got a good laugh out of it. He also said he was going to ask you to ban him - I wish he would

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 Dude, there's no shame in stat-stuffing. As a Pacers fan, we've had our share of those (Tory Murphy comes to mind)...It's just that I'm not going to reward these stat-stuffers in favor of guys who are working their asses of on winning teams.

Take Dwight Howard for instance. He's not putting up the sexy numbers Whiteside is but he's winning. Even though he apparently left last night's game due to injury.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 Dude, there's no shame in stat-stuffing. As a Pacers fan, we've had our share of those (Tory Murphy comes to mind)...It's just that I'm not going to reward these stat-stuffers in favor of guys who are working their asses of on winning teams.

Take Dwight Howard for instance. He's not putting up the sexy numbers Whiteside is but he's winning. Even though he apparently left last night's game due to injury.

you would think "the most dominant center in the league" would have more an effect on winning- but as always- its stats that are important to him- his video game rating- etc...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would think "the most dominant center in the league" would have more an effect on winning- but as always- its stats that are important to him- his video game rating- etc...

No offense, but your boy Kevin Love did a lot of this as well when he was in Minnesota.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but your boy Kevin Love did a lot of this as well when he was in Minnesota.
no doubt about it. One of the very best things you can say about Love since he has been in Cleveland is his willingness to sacrifice stats and what he wants his role to be and how many touches he gets--- for what the team needs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whiteside is not winning because its a bad team in a rebuilding year. Dwight wouldn't win on this team either. Did Whiteside not win last year and put up damn good numbers on a limited # of touches?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Barkley's a credible source?

I mean, he's the funniest guy on there, but no one really takes him that seriously.

I think Shaq is the funniest guy, that guy is hilarious, and he is definitely more of a credible source than Barkley easily. I am not saying Barkley doesn't know anything, but his point of view is usually different and sometimes doesn't make much sense.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You shut your damn mouth about Warrior legend Troy Murphy.

The first game I ever saw him play live, during his rookie year, Dale Davis of the Blazers was roughing him up a bit. Murph-dog then took the ball to the rim on a drive and bashed it on Davis. He stared him down and got ejected from the game.

LEGEND.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is winning with this current roster? Swap Whiteside for any other player in this league. Who is winning this roster? Lebron and KD. That's about it. Stop acting like this is some great team

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is not winning because its a bad team in a rebuilding year. Dwight wouldn't win on this team either. Did Whiteside not win last year and put up damn good numbers on a limited # of touches?

Well, your coach SPO didn't bring Whiteside off the bench for half of last season for no reason at all...Just saying.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shut your damn mouth about Warrior legend Troy Murphy.

The first game I ever saw him play live, during his rookie year, Dale Davis of the Blazers was roughing him up a bit. Murph-dog then took the ball to the rim on a drive and bashed it on Davis. He stared him down and got ejected from the game.

LEGEND.

Yeah, but he was also a part of the dark days of Pacers basketball, when the likes of he and T.J. Ford were putting up empty stats and dead contracts for our lottery teams.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, your coach SPO didn't bring Whiteside off the bench for half of last season for no reason at all...Just saying.

That is irrelevant. And his numbers off the bench were sick. Played more minutes and was more efficient. What's your point again?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR Hassan avg 16, 13, & 3.5 BPG off the bench last year. Avg more minutes than he did as a starter. Once again what is your point?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but he was also a part of the dark days of Pacers basketball, when the likes of he and T.J. Ford were putting up empty stats and dead contracts for our lottery teams.

Bruh, the Dark days of the Pacers lasted like 2 or 3 seasons. It was TWO DECADES of terrible basketball from the Warriors. I started watching, truly watching on not sporadically right after the season Webber was traded. We went from promising team to a band of misfits.

You know what Dark days is? I remember one starting lineup we had was Vonteego Cummings, Larry Hughes, Chris Porter, Danny Fortson and Erick Dampier. GOOD GOD.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The major reason why he brought Hassan off the bench was to be a focal point of the offense. As a starter, obviously he had to share time with Wade, Bosh, & Dragic

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt about it. One of the very best things you can say about Love since he has been in Cleveland is his willingness to sacrifice stats and what he wants his role to be and how many touches he gets--- for what the team needs.
Who is winning with this current roster? Swap Whiteside for any other player in this league. Who is winning this roster? Lebron and KD. That's about it. Stop acting like this is some great team
hey i didnt call whiteside the most dominant player at his position inth e league

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey i didnt call whiteside the most dominant player at his position inth e league

What center is winning with this roster? Swap Whiteside out for any other center and who is winning again? You're being a troll as always.

Got to love the two clowns on here acting like Whiteside should be winning this roster

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, the Dark days of the Pacers lasted like 2 or 3 seasons. It was TWO DECADES of terrible basketball from the Warriors. I started watching, truly watching on not sporadically right after the season Webber was traded. We went from promising team to a band of misfits.

You know what Dark days is? I remember one starting lineup we had was Vonteego Cummings, Larry Hughes, Chris Porter, Danny Fortson and Erick Dampier. GOOD GOD.

Very true, you guys had an epic playoff drought that last about 13 seasons. But, I had failed to mention the brawl era when mentioning our dark days. Ours lasted about seven years in itself from about 2004-2011.