• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to be a dick...But Whiteside is a little overrated - Just Saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have seen and heard, the plan was to create a team similar to what the Lakers used to run with an inside out game. Pass the ball inside and then Whiteside pops it out to the open shooter. Season is early but so far that has not been effective, but it might not be Whiteside's fault - He is averaging 20 ppg and 14 rebounds which I think is pretty good. I haven't heard anything any where by any one saying he was elite, a super star or anything great. I would call him a good player, so I would love to see a link or something in writing that gives the dude more praise then warranted. I haven't seen that yet

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on another.....:L

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in who's pea brains other than you and Wiggy's...???

no wonder this shit fouled out...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I guess Barkley is a pea brain as well. How could TNT possibly dole out cash to employ such a numbskull?

Seriously dude, why do you care about Whiteside so much? He's not on your team. Who cares what Wiggy says?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Barkley is a pea brain as well. How could TNT possibly dole out cash to employ such a numbskull?

Seriously dude, why do you care about Whiteside so much? He's not on your team. Who cares what Wiggy says?

You do know Barkley hates the Heat right? He had made this known several times.

I would bet money that the Bulls/Heat game he did was the first time he watched more than 5 minutes of Heat basketball this season so yes Barkley is a pea brain. Do you not watch inside the NBA and hear the ridiculous statements he makes all the time. Kenny is the best and only true analyst in their studio

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one ever said anything about "scrub"...Just overrated.

Overrated to who? Your OP was ridiculous because there isn't anyone in basketball comparing Whiteside to KAT, AD, or Cousins. Especially not those first 2

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:spit:

You think Barkley's a credible source?

I mean, he's the funniest guy on there, but no one really takes him that seriously.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know Barkley hates the Heat right? He had made this known several times.

I would bet money that the Bulls/Heat game he did was the first time he watched more than 5 minutes of Heat basketball this season so yes Barkley is a pea brain. Do you not watch inside the NBA and hear the ridiculous statements he makes all the time. Kenny is the best and only true analyst in their studio

To one his own I guess...Barkley is different but I happen to enjoy his opinions. And he hates the Heat???

I doubt he's the only one if that's the case...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fouled out for a post that's no longer visible...A dead issue now.

It fouled out because it's a troll thread. I gave it a couple of days because sane posters actually almost had it turned into a decent discussion.

Then you had to go and fuck it up.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated to who? Your OP was ridiculous because there isn't anyone in basketball comparing Whiteside to KAT, AD, or Cousins. Especially not those first 2

Apparently you didn't watch the Kings/Lakers game that night which included the graphic comparing the big men group of Towns, Davis, Cousins, and Whiteside.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To one his own I guess...Barkley is different but I happen to enjoy his opinions. And he hates the Heat???

I doubt he's the only one if that's the case...

Yes every Heat fan knows this. Sorry but I find it hard to take anyone who barely watch my team opinion seriously. Making some stupid assumption when you don't watch a team play is pretty shitty. I'm almost certain he didn't watch the Heat tonight or last Saturday....and he won't watch tomorrow when they play Atlanta

So yea I really don't care about his opinion

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you didn't watch the Kings/Lakers game that night which included the graphic comparing the big men group of Towns, Davis, Cousins, and Whiteside.

I'm pretty sure they only used that graphic because Hassan numbers this year has been ridiculous. I have yet to hear one person say Whiteside is better than any of those 3 players

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you start hearing people say that Hassan is better than any of those guys then maybe this thread would be relevant

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fouled out because it's a troll thread. I gave it a couple of days because sane posters actually almost had it turned into a decent discussion.

Then you had to go and fuck it up.

@trojanfan12 Honestly dude, why do you think people on this board care about Whiteside so much?

I posted this thread to reiterate something that was said on TNT, but I honestly would not have posted it had I known people would be quite this sensitive about this particular player. It's not like he's going to win a championship any time soon.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

You think Barkley's a credible source?

I mean, he's the funniest guy on there, but no one really takes him that seriously.
I think that's the point of him being there - I have to admit that listening to him and Shaq banter is funny. I still like Worthy though on Time Warner.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Honestly dude, why do you think people on this board care about Whiteside so much?

I posted this thread to reiterate something that was said on TNT, but I honestly would not have posted it had I known people would be quite this sensitive about this particular player. It's not like he's going to win a championship any time soon.

You posted this thread to be an idiot troll. There's absolutely no other reason for it. If you needed to say that Whiteside was overrated, there's already a thread where Wiggy has been bloviating ad nauseum. You could have posted it there.

The sad thing about your trolling is that you suck at it and aren't entertaining.

Btw, why are you still here? You said as soon as your larping draft was over, you were leaving.

Are you a liar as well as a shitty troll?