• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to be a dick...But Whiteside is a little overrated - Just Saying

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What center is winning with this roster? Swap Whiteside out for any other center and who is winning again? You're being a troll as always.

Got to love the two clowns on here acting like Whiteside should be winning this roster

No one is saying he should be winning. What we are saying is that it's easy to pile up numbers when there's no other adequate big men on your roster.

Back to the topic of Howard, he did win a decent amount of games with that mediocre supporting cast in Orlando his last two years there before demanding a trade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying he should be winning. What we are saying is that it's easy to pile up numbers when there's no other adequate big men on your roster.

Back to the topic of Howard, he did win a decent amount of games with that mediocre supporting cast in Orlando his last two years there before demanding a trade.

That Orlando team was much better than this team.

And back to Whiteside, was he not putting up numbers when Bosh was playing? He needs to play with Andre Drummond on the same team to validate his numbers? Why don't we hear the same discussion about Drummond? Who is he playing with? The Morris twin as his PF? Its really just a lame excuse to continue to knock him.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And back to Whiteside, was he not putting up numbers when Bosh was playing? He needs to play with Andre Drummond on the same team to validate his numbers? Why don't we hear the same discussion about Drummond? Who is he playing with? The Morris twin as his PF? Its really just a lame excuse to continue to knock him.

If I must...

A list of career per-36 rebounding rates of current Pistons rotation players:
  • Jon Leuer 9.3
  • Tobias Harris 7.3
  • Marcus Morris 6.0
  • Aron Baynes (a one-time NBA champion) 10.5
The next Heat big man after Whiteside is who, Josh McRoberts? He hasn't even played all but three games this year. And we've had him here is Indiana, and he's not really a traditional big. No one here has called your player Whiteside a scrub. We're just pointing our that he does in fact deserves the Kevin Love stat-stuffer treatment. Unlike Wiggy, I wouldn't go as far as to take Tristan over him. I would, however, take Howard over him.

As I've preached to you in our fantasy league thread - Let it go, buddy...Let it go. Not everyone thinks favorably of the same players that you think favorably of. It's just how the world works.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I must...

A list of career per-36 rebounding rates of current Pistons rotation players:
  • Jon Leuer 9.3
  • Tobias Harris 7.3
  • Marcus Morris 6.0
  • Aron Baynes (a one-time NBA champion) 10.5
The next Heat big man after Whiteside is who, Josh McRoberts? He hasn't even played all but three games this year. And we've had him here is Indiana, and he's not really a traditional big. No one here has called your player Whiteside a scrub. We're just pointing our that he does in fact deserves the Kevin Love stat-stuffer treatment. Unlike Wiggy, I wouldn't go as far as to take Tristan over him. I would, however, take Howard over him.

As I've preached to you in our fantasy league thread - Let it go, buddy...Let it go. Not everyone thinks favorably of the same players that you think favorably of. It's just how the world works.

This would be relevant if this was the first year Whiteside began rebounding well but fortunately for Hassan it is not

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be relevant if this was the first year Whiteside began rebounding well but fortunately for Hassan it is not

You asked me to provide a case for Drummond, so I did.

What the hell else do you want? You want me to simply copy and past what it is you want me to say and use it as my own words? That would be plagiarism, wouldn't it?:noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked me to provide a case for Drummond, so I did.

What the hell else do you want? You want me to simply copy and past what it is you want me to say and use it as my own words? That would be plagiarism, wouldn't it?:noidea:

That's actually not a bad idea.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just speechless, which is saying a lot for me. In the past I have had troubles dropping subjects and moving on and he has taken it to an entirely new level. But moving on - How about them Lakers:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i'm right.

He's not as overrated as those three mentioned because he's never been rated as better.

However, those three guys are highly overrated.
With your expertise on the subject.Would you say these are over rated or under rated?

Short-White-Cox.jpg

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just noticed the bolded. Sure, that Orlando team may have had more name/offensive talent around Dwight, but you can't seriously deny that Tyler Johnson and Justice Winslow are considerably better defensively than a past-prime J-Rich and a past-prime Turkoglu. Dwight was the safety net for that entire team on defense.