• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh Praises RW

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what I want to know is how he would answer the question "Which QB would you rather have?" We all know what the answer ACTUALLY is, at this point, but would he lie, or just figure out how to dodge the question ?

49ers' Harbaugh and Smith praise Seahawks' Russell Wilson - ESPN

By Terry Blount | ESPN.com

RENTON, Wash. -- San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh couldn’t say enough good things Wednesday about Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.

i

Wilson
“He’s a fantastic player, a wonderful, wonderful player and competitor.’’ Harbaugh said. “You see his arm talent, his mobility and his great field awareness. He understands the scrambling lanes and escape routes out of the pocket. And then he has that feel, that only so many quarterbacks have ever had, to really extend plays. So he has a lot of great qualities, a lot of wonderful qualities about him. He’s just a phenomenal player.”

Harbaugh was asked to compare Wilson and 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

“I think they’re both very talented quarterbacks,’’ Harbaugh said. “And they both throw really well from the pocket, too. They stand in there and deliver. Their timing and accuracy, they’re very good at that.”

San Francisco defensive tackle Justin Smith said Wilson’s speed is one thing that enables him to make plays.

"He’s running around backward, whirly-birding for 20 yards," Smith said. "I guess he’s a little bit quicker than most D-linemen, and I’m one of them."

Smith said Wilson’s versatility is what makes him difficult to stop.

“It’s all the different things he brings,’’ Smith said. “He’s not one-dimensional. He runs really well, but he also throws with great accuracy. He extends plays and moves the pocket. But he’s not trying to force anything and doesn’t make dumb plays. It’s an all-around challenge for us. He’s one of the big reasons they are where they are.”