• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gregg Williams' Instructions to Injure Niners

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article on Gragg Williams' Bounty Speech Before the Divisional Game

Audio of Williams' Speech

Some quotes -

We hit [expletive] Smith right there’ – then he points under his chin [and continues] – ‘remember me.’ Then he rubs his thumb against his index and middle fingers – the cash sign – and says, ‘I got the first one. I got the first one. Go get it. Go lay that [expletive] out.’

Alex Smith in the pre-season game, when you guys avalanched that mother-fucker, he got eyes that big. You all saw 'em.

“We’ve got to do everything in the world to make sure we kill Frank Gore’s head, We want him running sideways. We want his head sideways.”

“Little 32, we want to knock the [expletive] out of him. He has no idea what he’s in for. When he’s on the sideline, we’ve gotta turn that [expletive] over, turn their coaches over, turn the spectators over. Go and get that [expletive] on the sidelines.”

“We need to find out in the first two series of the game, the little wide receiver, No. 10, about his concussion,” Williams said to the Saints’ defenders. “We need to [expletive] put a lick on him, move him to decide. He needs to decide.”

“We need to decide on how many times we can meet Frank Gore’s head. We need to decide how many times we can bull rush and we can [expletive] clip Vernon Davis’ ankles over the pile … respect comes from them fearing us.”

Some of the quotes are harmless, without context. I'm sure this happens elsewhere. But hearing this takes away any little defense I would ever have about him or his indefinite suspension length.

LNN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've been saying this since the story broke a couple weeks ago, it doesn't matter if you're the President, average Joe, or a football coach, if you pay someone to intentional hurt another human being, you are committing a criminal offense. You should be prosecuted in a court of law, and if found guilty pay for the crime. It's no different than some asshole paying a hitman to take our his wife so he can collect insurance money or marry his mistress. Can't be paying people to intentionally hurt someone else and put their career/life in jeopardy so you can bring home a trophy. If they have clear evidence that a player was hurt due directly to his bounty offering, they need to prosecute him in a court of law. There's no way he should be working in the NFL ever again.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say FUCK Gregg Williams. I dont care if anyone negs me... I hope horrible things happen to that fucking douche. When I read that article it made me so sick to think that you would say things like that. The article I am referring is on PFT

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wow.... Fuck the saints. Who got carted off the field bitches? Who got knocked the fuck out. Disgusting...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith says,

smith-articlelarge.jpg

Losersssssssssssssssss

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say FUCK Gregg Williams. I dont care if anyone negs me... I hope horrible things happen to that fucking douche. When I read that article it made me so sick to think that you would say things like that. The article I am referring is on PFT

repped

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta say, I love when he references the first two drives. As memory serves, within the first two drives, Whitner had taken out Pierre Thomas and forced Jimmy Graham to take a breather.

This stuff is pretty over the top, though. He's on top of all the injuries. Talking about Williams' concussion, repeatedly tells guys to go for the head (seems to be using that with some double meaning, but no doubt when he talks about Gore or guys in a pile that he's literally talking about someone's head). This is pretty blatant. Who recorded it?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely eerie to hear specifics on what Williams was saying during the 49ers vs. Saints playoff game. Makes that victory that much sweeter! The 49ers and us fans got the last laugh! :charlie:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phuck that bastard! It sounded and looked as though Donte Whitner was the player he was preaching to on that day. Donte did a great job in making his goal come to fruition.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you want to hit guys hard and hurt them, but you never want to injure them. For him to go out of his way to do that shows what kind of person Greg Williams is. It also shows what kind of person Payton is for turning a blind eye, at the very least. The entire organization is classless for this, and it's funny how everyone is all over their nuts on TV saying how great the organization is.

It makes me even more proud of the Niners players for that victory because even with a team going out trying to injure players (they had a couple questionable hits on Smith) they still beat them and dominated them physically. It also shows that it is a team full of cowardice, who wants to take the easy way out and try and beat a bunch of backups. He talked about respect coming from the Niners fearing them after they injure guys, but this whole thing goes to show that they were the ones who feared the Niners. Fuck Williams, Payton, and you know what...fuck Drew Brees too. I'm glad Reggie Bush isn't on the team anymore so I can still like him. (Fight On!!) Maybe this is overreaction and every team does this, but that's how I feel about it.

As far as Crabtree goes.... turns out they didn't have to injure that guy for him to not be part of the game.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phuck that bastard! It sounded and looked as though Donte Whitner was the player he was preaching to on that day. Donte did a great job in making his goal come to fruition.

That's what came to my mind too. HE set the tone rather than any Saint taking out one of our guys.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is a pussy and he should be banded from teaching football for life. Taking away someones livelihood by taking out their ACL and targeting their heads is ridiculously cheap. It makes me think that the Saints defensive players are too pussy to try and win fairly.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The saints should fire sean payton cause he is suppose to be the leader of this team.Both payton and williams should be banned from coaching ever again in the NFL

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard the audio of it. The biggest problem I have with it is when he starts naming names and specific body parts to hurt. I never played pro ball obviously, but in my days we had a lot of coaches giving the pep talks and inspirational speeches talking about putting a hurt on guys, but it never gets to the point where you are going for specific injuries to certain guys.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If Gregg Williams wants back in the NFL he should have to run through a gauntlet of all the teams he targeted - if he can make it standing, then he's back in.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking guys to target the head relentlessly. Not cool. Trying to tear a guy's ACL. Not cool. Karma is deservedly raping Williams.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hope the NFL is not done with them after this and we end up with a late draft pick or two like we had to give up for tampering. Williams will be facing a suspension + fines, and the Saints are going down the tubes! They'll be bad again for 10+ years.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Gregg Williams wants back in the NFL he should have to run through a gauntlet of all the teams he targeted - if he can make it standing, then he's back in.

Repped!

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this and it makes me sick.

He should get nothing less than a lifetime ban IMO. If not, any team that hires him needs to be under a microscope.