• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gregg Williams' Instructions to Injure Niners

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya know...

Kinda want to hear from Clyde to see what he thinks about this. Have not read the entire thread just skimmed first and last pages...but...

Wanted to know if you've changed your mind about how Goodell handled this. That is why I posted his initial public comments on the extremes of this situation...is Goodell abusing his power or overreacting?

This is just sickening...I'd like to see at least some civil suits and I'd like to hear from Brees...how the hell did he NOT know about this, he could've stopped it with a simple comment..."If you don't stop this crap I'm gone..."

Sad because I held Payton and Brees in such high regard...

PS...And I think Payton was EXTREMELY audacious to even think of an appeal...Williams gone for life, Payton...probably him too...players...they need to crush this

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Bingo...that was F'ing awesome...not sure if this or Calamity's post is best but the interlude of "you got knocked the fuck out" was priceless...

What's that say about the Saints? They were pretty damn inept at executing Williams plan...we didn't have one and had put down two of their starters in the first what...10 min?

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Best answer he could give.

No it's not, Williams, tell me...why didn't you signal fair catches on that following week?! Answer that Kyle.

Yeah, I know...I'm still pissed off at you!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bingo...that was F'ing awesome...not sure if this or Calamity's post is best but the interlude of "you got knocked the fuck out" was priceless...

What's that say about the Saints? They were pretty damn inept at executing Williams plan...we didn't have one and had put down two of their starters in the first what...10 min?

What was Calamity's post? I've never seen it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmmm, I have a hard time believing Sapp really feels that way. If he felt it was so horrible, then why did he embarrass himself by trying to demonize the snitch, and going so far as to falsely accuse Shockey??

This asshole is still proud and brags about the fact that he injured Jerry Rice... so his statement seems to just be going along with public sentiment. Being a TV personality must turn you into a politician.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm, I have a hard time believing Sapp really feels that way. If he felt it was so horrible, then why did he embarrass himself by trying to demonize the snitch, and going so far as to falsely accuse Shockey??

This asshole is still proud and brags about the fact that he injured Jerry Rice... so his statement seems to just be going along with public sentiment. Being a TV personality must turn you into a politician.

I agree with some of his stuff and disagree with some of his stuff. You'll be happy to know that he has filed for bankruptcy and he may not have that cushy NFL Network gig too much longer (Pozz recently posted the PFT link).

Sapp files bankruptcy | ProFootballTalk

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you because of the bolded part. The first paragraph could have been explained (if the second weren't true) by saying he didn't believe it until he heard it? Maybe he thought the snitch was snitching on something lesser than the speech? But then, bragging about Rice's injury makes his statements moot.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith says,

smith-articlelarge.jpg

Losersssssssssssssssss

Bingo... he had this one and another picture like this with captions I think...I liked "...knocked the F out..." TE & RB...and we didn't have a diabolical plan for it.