• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was this from? Just curious cuz I haven’t seen anything like that on Daniels. KK yes, Daniels no.
Mully brought it up to Brad Biggs whether anyone asked him the question of what he thought about the interview process with the bears.

dont know if this link works, its 15-16 minutes if you want to fast forward. There was never really an answer other than squirelly, but if will be interesting if he gives out a signal after he scores. Patrick Mahomes waited a long time before he had the opportunity.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mully brought it up to Brad Biggs whether anyone asked him the question of what he thought about the interview process with the bears.

dont know if this link works, its 15-16 minutes if you want to fast forward. There was never really an answer other than squirelly, but if will be interesting if he gives out a signal after he scores. Patrick Mahomes waited a long time before he had the opportunity.
that was a great listen, thank you :yo:

They are definitely talking about Kliff Kingsbury's interview for a coaching job in Chicago. They mentioned him by name. I was thrown off by you saying Jayden as Bears never even brought him in for an interview, they were all in on Caleb from the get go.

What's the story about mahomie, what signal and a message to who?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a great listen, thank you :yo:

They are definitely talking about Kliff Kingsbury's interview for a coaching job in Chicago. They mentioned him by name. I was thrown off by you saying Jayden as Bears never even brought him in for an interview, they were all in on Caleb from the get go.

What's the story about mahomie, what signal and a message to who?
That was the thing, we never heard about it, which was what made it more news to me.

Patrick Mahomes on counting to 10 after TD: Just having fun​

Published December 23, 2019 01:56 AM

After Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes threw a touchdown pass to tight end Travis Kelce in Sunday night’s win over the Bears, NBC cameras showed Mahomes counting to 10 with outstretched fingers on his way off the field.

It wasn’t hard to guess at the meaning of the gesture. Mahomes was the 10th overall pick of the 2017 draft and, as we were reminded often this week, the Bears were among the teams to pass him up. They passed him up in order to trade up for Mitchell Trubisky with the No. 2 overall pick.

It’s a decision that has not aged well at all, although Mahomes said after the game that he was “just out there having fun” and there wasn’t “necessarily a meaning.

I dont know about anybody else, but I had a feeling I knew exactly what he wanted to say when he did it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's quite the troll from Mahomie. WOW and LOL. He and Brady are next level when it comes to things they think of as snubs.

I honestly can't imagine Jayden doing something like that but who knows what lurks deep in the mind. He appears one to 'stay medium' and simply prove things on the field of play while smiling.