• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grade your team draft.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think the Ravens had a great draft. Dobbins is a fantastic fit and Proche was my number one sleeper

I get 55 is relatively "high" for a RB but what a fit for the Ravens with Lamar.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions had a solid B draft.

But grading anything before 2 years of play is a fools game.

I liked the Swift pick in the second. Everybody saying drafting a QB early is stupid is right, unless that RB turns out to be a stud. By then everyone forgets what the so called experts said.

I like the two guards. One should pan out. Take one and they suck we would be drafting another one next year. Detroit had too many holes to fix in 1 draft so don't try. Pick winners and fill the holes as you can. Don't try to spread resources so thin you take the same position every draft.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers - C+

1- Traded up unnecessarily to get Jordan Love, who isn't a surefire QB-of-the-future. The Packers do need a similar style QB as a backup, as Rodgers is too important a player for team success, and previous backups weren't getting the job done
2- Took AJ Dillion, who is unlikely to be a long-term impact player. At best, he's a lesser version of Stephen Davis. At worst, he's a fizzle like Jay Ajayi.
3- Took Josiah Deguara, who figures to be a blocking TE or H-back getting spot duty. Pretty good pick.
5- Kamal Martin, who looks like fodder for training camp. Could conceivably be a 5th or 6th LB, but is too much of a liability to play OLB. Worst Pack pick in the draft.
6- Traded to get Jon Runyan Jr. as a lineman. I like the pick, especially if he plays like his dad.
6 - Jake Hanson as a center is an interesting pick. He could be gold, or he could suck and be a depth lineman. Kind of a gamble.
6- Simon Stepniak is a little better than Hanson IMO, and has a better chance of starting this year or next year. Can play both G positions and maybe stints at T.
7- Vernon Scott I don't know much about. Seems talented enough, but both safety positions are taken right now. If he's good for depth, I guess I like it.
Stepniak tore his ACL and may have to sit out the 2020 season.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the Rams selections were pretty good/okay, but the fact the Rams did nothing to address the OL (although you could argue they were limited with available selections) is kind of surprising. The reason the Rams got so set back last year was the terrible blocking for Jared Goof/Goff (I'm back to being split on this).

That said, they had no 1st rounder and there wasn't much left in OL talent where they were drafting without majorly reaching on someone, so I'm kind of surprised they were ranked lowly.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard not to like the Ravens & Colts picks.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions only drafted 2 runningbacks. Everyone knows we needed 3

B-

In Quinn's defense -- he has missed so many picks, he finally said screw and he'd just draft two of each.

We needed a OG, so he draft two. We needed a RB, so we drafted two.

Im just happy we were able to secure a TE with the undrafted FA's, because after spending not one, but two top 10 picks on TE and giving Jesse James $7 million a year -- we definitely needed another one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF gave the Eagles draft an A-
Hahaha. No!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, there are a lot of homers in here. Myself probably included.

I guess it's likely just hope during this quarantine time, being that there's nothing else.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks get a B
I didn't like getting a TE and trading back into the 7th and giving up a 6th next yr.
I do like our first 2 picks. Probably a bit of reaches but they fill needs and I'm pretty much used to them reaching.

Eagles get a D
CeeDee Lamb for the taking in a trade up but Howie doesn't pull the trigger and gives Dallas an early x-mas gift
Wasting a 2nd on a QB when there's plenty of holes to fill. Go get a QB in the later rounds.
Howie better hope the later round picks contribute or this becomes another long line of draft busts.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, there are a lot of homers in here. Myself probably included.

I guess it's likely just hope during this quarantine time, being that there's nothing else.

Many years if a Cowboy fan gives the Draft an A or a B even it's probably a bit on the homerish side but not this year. AAAAAA all the WAYYYYYY.

That said they could all bust and end up being an F

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many years if a Cowboy fan gives the Draft an A or a B even it's probably a bit on the homerish side but not this year. AAAAAA all the WAYYYYYY.

That said they could all bust and end up being an F

I'd give it an A. Shit, they didn't even have to move up to land the best WR.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm or Delusion what is it?
Neither it's Philly, it's what they do
OIP.bwbbPchaC61BdVvIYrXfiwAAAA

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans making their first two selections.
o-TECHNOLOGY-CHILDREN-facebook.jpg

No problem we got this.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of Pats fans love to say shit like in BB we trust blahhh blahh blahh. I feel taking a kicker in the 5th when we could have landed a potentially decent QB was a shitty pick. I don't like the fact we did not land a WR and I am unsure about the two TEs selected. I like how the defense was addressed/

At best C+