• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Initial overall grade for the three day draft

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Moore has to be counted as part of our draft. For fair grading.
Technically yes, no doubt about it. After all, the Panthers trade directly affected the draft itself, as well as having a ripple effect on the in-between free agency period. It's just that I prefer to keep all three events separate to detail a bit more on each. When the offseason comes to a conclusion, I'll grade them individually, altho I'll also give a final overall grade.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So before I pass out the grades, I'll start with the Capt Obvious take that you really can't grade a draft until at least 3 years out. Yeah, I know. Ok got that outta the way.

Day 1: A....Wright was an excellent pick, screw those who thought he was taken too early. I'm calling it now, he will make the NFL All Rookie team when this season concludes.
Day 2: B-...Bit of a reach for our two DTs, altho I understand the opinion of them having higher ceilings. Stevenson has a solid shot at starting on the outside opposite JJ.
Day 3: B+....Some really good value picks here, liking Johnson, Scott, and Smith in particular. Did we really need another DT tho? Proof Poles really does go BPA.
Boom shakalaka: