• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Goodell Credit

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is excellent at buying attorneys to get the investigation the way he wants.....

Rachel Nichols refused to let Roger Goodell off the hook | For The Win
: “Commisioner you mentioned Robert Mueller’s investigation as key to solving all of these issues. I’m not gonna sit here and discuss the integrity of the ex-director of the FBI, I can leave it as a given that he’s a man of integrity, but the law firm that he works for and will help him carry out that investigation is a law firm with extremely close ties to the NFL. You guys paid that law firm recently to help you negotiate some television deals, the president of the Ravens who will be key in this whole investigation worked at that law firm for more than 30 years. Why hire someone with even the appearance of impropriety and how do you expect this to affect everything

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is excellent at buying attorneys to get the investigation the way he wants.....

Rachel Nichols refused to let Roger Goodell off the hook | For The Win
: “Commisioner you mentioned Robert Mueller’s investigation as key to solving all of these issues. I’m not gonna sit here and discuss the integrity of the ex-director of the FBI, I can leave it as a given that he’s a man of integrity, but the law firm that he works for and will help him carry out that investigation is a law firm with extremely close ties to the NFL. You guys paid that law firm recently to help you negotiate some television deals, the president of the Ravens who will be key in this whole investigation worked at that law firm for more than 30 years. Why hire someone with even the appearance of impropriety and how do you expect this to affect everything

What is in the water in New England that makes you all so severely stupid? Your team got caught cheating (again). You can't get caught cheating (twice) and not have your legacy hurt.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is in the water in New England that makes you all so severely stupid? Your team got caught cheating (again). You can't get caught cheating (twice) and not have your legacy hurt.

Wait, are you insinuating?

IE_logo_asterisk_only_copy.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the "baby gouda" tells me I'm stupid. That and a dollar will buy you a cup of cheese whiz.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the "baby gouda" tells me I'm stupid. That and a dollar will buy you a cup of cheese whiz.....
Amazing as quickly as someone posts a different view point about deflategate. Haters and or conspiracy theorists want to deflect and turn it around immediately. Regardless if it is fact based, or coming from someone with no bias like a Rachel Nichols. Simply amazing how envy can make people so blind.
That's the first time I've thrown out the envy card. Because until now I didn't realize how closed minded some fans are.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has a point. However when it is pointed out in relation to Goodell suppressing Spygate, other allegations as well as that the Patriots patently LIED during that investigation (since they had NOT turned over all the evidence, actually not even half of it, during the investigation, suddenly there is no problem with Goodell's partisanship, lack of launching independent investigations and so on..

And BTW, the issues with the Ray Rice investigation were already pointed out then.