• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - July 1st Free Agency: I'll take Patrick Rissmiller for $4.0m Alex!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^^ Wellllll hopefully we can unload the likes of Handzues to those teams... This could come in handy if DWil uses his brain

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Oh STFU... Handzues is gettin paid more then he ever shouldve. and hurt or not he is and ALWAYS will be a friggen bum... Now DWil use your brain and pawn him off to a team that needs to hit cap floor...

Newsflash, EVERY year someone on SJ is injured and wants excuses to be made...

Heres an article, I just got left at a strip clud off halstead after gettin in a fight with my boy, and then I punched a a parking block and im pretty sure I broke my knuckle on my index finger, yet im gonna wake up, goto work, then goto my game tommarrow night and play in a league that I have to pay to play in. and am I gonna bitch?? Nope, am I gonna goto the dr?? nope?? Am I gonna win?? Fuck yea I am... I didnt even bother reading th article but a 4th line bum thats getting paid way outa his rehlm that he shoulda never got, should not have ANY reason 4 sucking... If it hampered your shit so bad, GET IT FIXED isntead of blowing ass all year... I have no time or tolerance for injury excuses, if its that bad, sit the fuck out instead of hurting the team and taking up cap space... If you just suck in general, dnts use an injury as an excuse for sucking...

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by MrChangoT97
Handzus played hurt in 2012

For those Handzus haters!

Oh STFU... Handzues is gettin paid more then he ever shouldve. and hurt or not he is and ALWAYS will be a friggen bum... Now DWil use your brain and pawn him off to a team that needs to hit cap floor...

Newsflash, EVERY year someone on SJ is injured and wants excuses to be made...

Heres an article, I just got left at a strip clud off halstead after gettin in a fight with my boy, and then I punched a a parking block and im pretty sure I broke my knuckle on my index finger, yet im gonna wake up, goto work, then goto my game tommarrow night and play in a league that I have to pay to play in. and am I gonna bitch?? Nope, am I gonna goto the dr?? nope?? Am I gonna win?? Fuck yea I am... I didnt even bother reading th article but a 4th line bum thats getting paid way outa his rehlm that he shoulda never got, should not have ANY reason 4 sucking... If it hampered your shit so bad, GET IT FIXED isntead of blowing ass all year... I have no time or tolerance for injury excuses, if its that bad, sit the fuck out instead of hurting the team and taking up cap space... If you just suck in general, dnts use an injury as an excuse for sucking...[/QUOTE]

You really don't do sarcasm well. Idea: YOU STFU! :director:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware that Demitra was the best man in Handzus' wedding. I knew they were good buddies, but I guess they were like brothers from another mother type of deal. Hard to gauge how much that played a role in his on ice performance. Doesn't take away from the fact that he is as slow as molasses though.

Maybe a bounceback year from him?

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what forwards are left on the UFA market that's worth a damn?

Semin
Doan

AKostitsyn

Huselius
Brule
Blake

ugh

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wasn't aware that Demitra was the best man in Handzus' wedding. I knew they were good buddies, but I guess they were like brothers from another mother type of deal. Hard to gauge how much that played a role in his on ice performance. Doesn't take away from the fact that he is as slow as molasses though.

Maybe a bounceback year from him?

Of course its a bounce back year, its a contract year isn't it?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't pointing fingers at nobody, just saw this article and thought I post the link.

Geez, :doh:

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Originally Posted by MrChangoT97
Handzus played hurt in 2012

For those Handzus haters!

You really don't do sarcasm well. Idea: YOU STFU! :director:[/QUOTE]

The Oh STFU wasnt directed at you, it was directed at Handuz if he's using an injury as his excuse for sucking ass... haha

and lol, my knuckle is def not looking to pretty since I woke up... damn parking blocks haha

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what forwards are left on the UFA market that's worth a damn?

Semin
Doan

AKostitsyn

Huselius
Brule
Blake

ugh

:doh: yeah the market is pretty thin.

How about these players to add to the list:
Sturm
Langkow
Winchester
Moore
Hannan
Vandermeer
Dvorak
Kaleta
*fuck ask Nolan to come out of retirement!

:burt: not much help, unless Doug plans on making trades.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: yeah the market is pretty thin.

How about these players to add to the list:
Sturm
Langkow
Winchester
Moore
Hannan
Vandermeer
Dvorak
Kaleta
*fuck ask Nolan to come out of retirement!

:burt: not much help, unless Doug plans on making trades.

Why not Marco? He may come cheap, just for the fact he can hang out at Double D's again. :eyebrows: :drink:

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whatever happened to those rumors of Evander Kane being shopped around?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whatever happened to those rumors of Evander Kane being shopped around?

If i remember right he wasn't being shopped, it was rumored he wanted out of Winnipeg. I haven't heard anthing more on the subject other than the Jets have a six year $29m proposal on the table for him.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If i remember right he wasn't being shopped, it was rumored he wanted out of Winnipeg. I haven't heard anthing more on the subject other than the Jets have a six year $29m proposal on the table for him.

Not to expensive of an offer there.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you heard the rumors about Boyle going to Detroit or Montreal?

I was just curious, because if Doug is thinking of that he must pick up another Top 4 dman, right?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you heard the rumors about Boyle going to Detroit or Montreal?

I was just curious, because if Doug is thinking of that he must pick up another Top 4 dman, right?

The only Top 4-ish defensemen that are left on the FA market are Spacek and Colaiacovo.....and they're right around the #4 border.

If they were trading with Detroit or Montreal, I'm guessing they'd have to ask for a defenseman back. Detroit only has young defensemen that I'd want (because they aren't trading Boyle for Kronwall) that are still question marks and Montreal has a guy like Subban who is an RFA. I doubt DWil would trade Boyle for Kaberle as he's said to strongly prefer the Eastern Conference and the savings relatively minor amount saved in cap space wouldn't be worth the huge drop off in play (from Boyle down to Kaberle). Now if it were Boyle and Clowe for Erik Cole, Kaberle, Danny Kristo and a 1st Rounder, I'd think about it. :D

I'd seen the rumor of Boyle to Montreal per Ektard, but I hadn't seen the Boyle to Detroit rumor.

Last edited by a moderator: