• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #10 NY Jets vs NE Patriots Sunday 11/20/2022 1:00 PM CBS

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is again. Every time he drops back he gets sacked, Mac has no idea how to work the pocket.
Count, watch the game again and count. He is getting sacked between 2 to 3 seconds and pressure is coming up the middle there is no where for him to go. This O Line is the worst we have seen in years, it's horrible don't put that on Mac.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. He has improved from bad stats. The O looked better sans the RZ. They did a lot of behind the line and short slants. That helped Mac completion % and stuff. But, Mac needs to learn how to finish drives. Sure they are working on that.
LMAO WOW better take a look at the RZ play calling. Jesus man look at the play calling.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is Mac has some good conservative stats today, no INT or fumble. But, he needs more killer instinct to punch it in when in RZ. Big ask, can Mac improve on that down the stretch?
So with arguably the worse O Line in the NFL, A shitty OC the issue is the QB.

Well hell that makes sense

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Mac have a decent day. Let's not go crazy. A lot of short safe passes. Very vanilla, against a decent Jets D. But he secured the ball.

O-line has to get fixed b4 he gets killed. They're terrible.

Hopefully Matty P is holding some stuff back to use later in the season. Otherwise NE will struggle to find a playoff spot.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what game you are watching but I have not seen Matt of BB on his ass, why do you always and I mean always spew personal opinion as fact?
BK fancies himself a writer and evidently his favorite genre is fiction loosely based on facts. Often his stories coincide with the facts, but make no mistake, he's here to tell stories, and that's not always a bad thing. You just need to be aware.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad O-line and bad play calling in the Red Zone. The guy was hitting almost all his passes leading into the Red Zone. Moving the offense effectively. Keep doing what got you there. Our O-Line is bad. Bad play and injuries. Maybe Mac can try to get rid of it and throw the ball into the dirt. But he just flat out doesn't have the time.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad O-line and bad play calling in the Red Zone. The guy was hitting almost all his passes leading into the Red Zone. Moving the offense effectively. Keep doing what got you there. Our O-Line is bad. Bad play and injuries. Maybe Mac can try to get rid of it and throw the ball into the dirt. But he just flat out doesn't have the time.
This also explains the Zappe mania. He's better suited to improvise (for a coach that traditionally hates improvisations).

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but the real problem is becoming Belichick for refusing to make a QB change if for no other reason than to start both of them competing and making an effort to start.

He's been coaching long enough to know that Mac has not made one step forward to improve himself. He plays exactly the same way every single week. He's not doing it to let everyone know thatn he doesn't give a shit what everyone else thinks, even if their right, that he's not going to change. Even for the good of the tem.
There is a reason he was not a three year starter at Alabama.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Mac have a decent day. Let's not go crazy. A lot of short safe passes. Very vanilla, against a decent Jets D. But he secured the ball.

O-line has to get fixed b4 he gets killed. They're terrible.

Hopefully Matty P is holding some stuff back to use later in the season. Otherwise NE will struggle to find a playoff spot.
O line has got to be addressed this offseason. I know BB was Cap tight this year so he really needed to work with what he had, not sure what cap will look like next year but we need OTs. I also think we need to consider drafting a center, Andrews is starting to look as if injuries may be an issue.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh was a lot more creative in the Red Zone. I really don't put this on Patricia, BB thrust him into this role knowing he lacked exp.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else find the broadcast team a bit distracting yesterday. It cracked me up when they became concerned about a holding call in the end zone when the ball never went into the end zone. Or when late in the game it was proclaimed "The Jets had a pick 6 called back" when it was a non-fumble that was pretend returned.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason he was not a three year starter at Alabama.
True but when given his chance he shined.
And there's a reason why he was QB when they won a national title.
Also true.

When Mac came out he was the most NFL ready QB in that draft. Question is and may still be is he capped? Is this as high as his ceiling allows him to go? In all honesty he had a great game yesterday, there were a lot of failures elsewhere.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else find the broadcast team a bit distracting yesterday. It cracked me up when they became concerned about a holding call in the end zone when the ball never went into the end zone. Or when late in the game it was proclaimed "The Jets has a pick 6 called back" when it was a non-fumble that was pretend returned.
I think they assumed the hold could have taken place in the end zone. But yeah they were kind of shitty IMO

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else find the broadcast team a bit distracting yesterday. It cracked me up when they became concerned about a holding call in the end zone when the ball never went into the end zone. Or when late in the game it was proclaimed "The Jets had a pick 6 called back" when it was a non-fumble that was pretend returned.
I have been tired of New York broadcast teams for a long time.
Anybody get tired of NY reporters talking about if the Jets win they'll be in 1st place?
Didn't hear anybody talk about if they lose they'll be in last place!!!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been tired of New York broadcast teams for a long time.
Anybody get tired of NY reporters talking about if the Jets win they'll be in 1st place?
Didn't hear anybody talk about if they lose they'll be in last place!!!!!
Think near the end of the game I did hear them mention being in last place. Wow how one game can make a huge diff.

We really need to win against Miami and try to split with Buff.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think near the end of the game I did hear them mention being in last place. Wow how one game can make a huge diff.

I'd be ok with them running the table.
Maybe we could borrow some OT's?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be ok with them running the table.
Maybe we could borrow some OT's?
We need to borrow some OTs. I need to take a look at next years Free Agents.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:) I think the plan will be to try and beat Buffalo twice.