• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency/Off Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say they meet the Spurs, I think they'd get swept.

I would agree this would happen and they would probably get blown out in every loss they have almost like the Heat

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think that team will win the title. but I do think they would be the favorite because they would make it out of the east. let's be honest here... the Spurs are not for sure making it out of the west. they are older. the have that 5th or 4th ring depending on the guy.. they will be contenders.. but I cant rule out a hungry younger team like OKC/Clips/or Houston.

But Lebron/Love/Irving.. that team is in the finals out of the east barring injuries.
Not sure...I think if Lebron goes to Cleveland, then Melo heads to Chicago. The Bulls with Melo and no big 3 in Miami have the experience and wherewithal to beat Lebron and a bunch of kids with no playoff experience. Trust me...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBJ goes to Cleveland he will look like an inconsiderate asshole. Reason I say this is because Sheridan will be right which means LBJ decision was made since Sunday night and he's just dragging this out.

If he goes to Cleveland it will just show that he had no intentions of ever coming back to Miami once he opted out because Cleveland made zero relevant moves in the offseason except trading away players so he can get the max.

Miami on the other hand made a few minor moves & probably a few more quality role players would sign if he would've stayed in Miami

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure...I think if Lebron goes to Cleveland, then Melo heads to Chicago. The Bulls with Melo and no big 3 in Miami have the experience and wherewithal to beat Lebron and a bunch of kids with no playoff experience. Trust me...

Melo in Chicago would definitely be my favorite to come out of the east if Lebron is in Cleveland. What I said was assuming Melo in in NY.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this sounds dumb. But the longer this drags out.. the better this is for Miami, I think. DWade is the guy he is hanging with right now. He cancelled his flight back to akron and is going straight to brazil for the world cup.

But I just wish the dude would let it be known.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know this sounds dumb. But the longer this drags out.. the better this is for Miami, I think. DWade is the guy he is hanging with right now. He cancelled his flight back to akron and is going straight to brazil for the world cup.

But I just wish the dude would let it be known.
I would not get my hopes up. Too much smoke....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBJ goes to Cleveland he will look like an inconsiderate asshole. Reason I say this is because Sheridan will be right which means LBJ decision was made since Sunday night and he's just dragging this out.

If he goes to Cleveland it will just show that he had no intentions of ever coming back to Miami once he opted out because Cleveland made zero relevant moves in the offseason except trading away players so he can get the max.

Miami on the other hand made a few minor moves & probably a few more quality role players would sign if he would've stayed in Miami

This. Quite frankly, I love you guys. But outside of me, Bk, and Paolo; I'm surprised you guys are so level headed by this. I'm know I'm overreacting a bit, but it's still BS considering the situation that we're in.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not be surprised if he did in fact make his decision on Sunday and is just letting this drag out - like I have said many times -- DIVA.

Contrary to what most think, I think LB cares very little about his image in the eyes of fans and the media at this point in his career - despite the scrutiny he was under after “ The Decision Part 1”, yes, some are already calling this The Decision Part 2 considering how long it has gone on.

He is an attention whore and that is what he will be his entire career.

All that said, I think his decision will be made while in Brazil, and I think that will be a sign his going somewhere other than Miami -- maybe Cleveland, or some other mystery team. If he is in Miami when he decides he is ready to make a decision, I think it will be us.

So, pay attention to where he is when he decides he wants to make his “Decision” it will be telling

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are claiming that the resurfacing of the Dan Gilbert Open Letter to Lebron from a few years back is holding things up for Lebron, at least in regards to going back to Cleveland. I think that is a bunch of bull crap.

I think he is more than capable of returning there despite all that. I also think he is more than capable of returning there despite not being familiar with their staff outside of Gilbert

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little pissed because of how it went down. but no hate here. we won 2 championships with him and I saw a heat player win the MVP award.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you change your avatar flauge? Or at least remove him from your av? Thanks in advance

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will do BK. on work computer now.. will change as soon as I get home.

any chance of us keeping Bosh? yea.. didn't think so either.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance of us going after melo and keeping Bosh? Just make another Big 3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Riley I'm calling melo now and im convincing bosh to stay. Wade,bosh,deng/ariza, and more quality role players is still top 3 or 4 out east

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad he is gone. This is a day to celebrate. Outside of Wade possibly coming back, there are no divas on this team anymore and thats great - And the bandwagoners and haters will slowly start go go away. Its a great day to be a Heat fan.

I have been a fan of this team since shortly after it came about, I was around for this franchises darkest days and realize that its a cycle we must go through in order to have seasons like the ones we had that got us 3 titles to this point.

At least now we will have players that will play the game and do it right and do it for the love of the game, the team and not the attention and money which is what Queef James is all about.

He blow smoke of winning not 6, not 7 championships with the Heat - He failed to do that here, therefore his tenure with the Heat was a failure that fell way short of expectations. I know some will give him a pass and say my exepctations are unrealistic but I hold people to their every word and take everything in the literal sense.

I know people wont like this and get all sensative and stupid, but hope the guy gets his legs taken out - hope he fails in every sense of the word from this point on and is made miserable.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want proof that Queen James realizes he failed to make good on his word of winning all those titles with the Heat - upon announcing he was going to Cleveland he said he “ is not promising any championships” That says it all. He is a failure. Never to be mentioned among the greats - Hope the Cavs continue to get the #1 pick every year and that each one becomes a bust.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 626.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat at 50-to-1 to win a championship. With the Cavs favorites - until Queen James blows out his knees or has vaginal cramps like he did against the Spurs