• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency/Off Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told strongly that Chris Bosh hasn't made any contingency decision w/Rockets, & "whatever is being reported in that regard is simply false."

Via David Aldrige a far better source than Broussard

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Told strongly that Chris Bosh hasn't made any contingency decision w/Rockets, & "whatever is being reported in that regard is simply false."

Via David Aldrige a far better source than Broussard
I saw that to, but ESPN has now reported that as fact. Although the Parson's thing does put a monkey wrench into Bosh going there potentially if they want to keep Parsons and if this drags on. Perhaps, Lebron is doing all this to knock out another Eastern conference team from being able to compete against him in the East -- i.e., his former team the Heat.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldnt be surprised if thats what hes doing. As I have said, LB loves the attention and only wants it on him

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron won't meet with anymore teams or go to Cleveland

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheridan reported that he is 100% Lebron goes back to Cleveland because Lebron already told Cleveland he was.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheridan reported that he is 100% Lebron goes back to Cleveland because Lebron already told Cleveland he was.

avalon, don't believe Sheridan. Expect Lebron to go back, but don't believe him. Right now I'd say Lebron's going back to Cleveland. But that's just my gut.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for reference, almost everyone that seems to be reporting that they are 100 percent quickly retracts or is shut down by multiple, more credible sources. Sheridan is one of them. Maybe you guys heard it or saw it but I think Colin Cowherd from the ESPN radio show The Herd, called him out about it from what i was reading on twitter earlier this morning.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is going straight from Vegas to Brazil for a Nike/World Cup committment he has. Would not be surprised if he uses that spotlight to make another “Decision”. He wants to steal the thunder of the World Cup now

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously he needs to just fucking decide this shit is getting old. Say what you are doing and let the fans know.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lebron is going straight from Vegas to Brazil for a Nike/World Cup committment he has. Would not be surprised if he uses that spotlight to make another “Decision”. He wants to steal the thunder of the World Cup now
Don't be silly, even his highness can not steal the Thunder of the World Cup. A US quarterfinals match during the week at 4PM EST drew more fans than any game in the NBA finals. Let that marinate.....Also, if he leaves Miami, then do not bank on him getting a warm reception in Brazil. Many Argentina and Brazilian fans who don't like him to begin with...most are Spurs fans in those two countries with the balance being Heat fans. He may get booed just like in Cowboys Stadium.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seriously he needs to just fucking decide this shit is getting old. Say what you are doing and let the fans know.
Nah...his world and he likely wants to make sure the Heat have no shot at competing against him next year when he decides to take his talents back to Cleveland. All good...helluva 4 years....

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see him leave.. Miami get luol deng and pau and resign bosh/wade. have napier/wade/deng/bosh/pau.. that team would actually be pretty solid. love to see him go, and us take down Cleveland in the ecf

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Silver needs to tweak Free Agency some - in the sense that not allowing does FA have to begin at a certain point and that players can’t start signing before a certain date but also that they have to decide by a certain point. You may not like it, but what these guys are doing is holding teams hostage as I call it - they aren’t allowing them to make the necessary moves to improve their team as needed because we have to wait for all these “decisions”.

As Andre said, he likely wants to make sure the Heat have no shot at competing against him net year when he decides to go elsewhere. I think that would be the most coward move an athlete could make. Try to sabotage the team who allowed you the chance at reaching the mountain top.

If that is the game he wants to play - I hope the Heat have a counter move in the same regard or worse!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for everyone to give their opinion: Everyone seems to think that if he does go to Cleveland that they are automatically ECF contenders - Say he does return there, what do they Cavs have after Kyrie that is an established player that gurantees they even get that far?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is for everyone to give their opinion: Everyone seems to think that if he does go to Cleveland that they are automatically ECF contenders - Say he does return there, what do they Cavs have after Kyrie that is an established player that gurantees they even get that far?
With Lebron in the East they are contenders because of how weak the East is...they have some young pieces that can play. With worse teams, get got Cleveland to round two and ECF. The East is weak.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him on any team in the east makes that team the east favorite. if he goes to the cavs and if Cleveland swings a trade for Love.. signs Mike Miller.. then that team is likely the favorite to win the title.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him on any team in the east makes that team the east favorite. if he goes to the cavs and if Cleveland swings a trade for Love.. signs Mike Miller.. then that team is likely the favorite to win the title.

I can't go that far. You still have alot of question marks on that roster. Too much youth and a rookie head coach. Say they meet the Spurs, I think they'd get swept.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't go that far. You still have alot of question marks on that roster. Too much youth and a rookie head coach. Say they meet the Spurs, I think they'd get swept.

I don't think that team will win the title. but I do think they would be the favorite because they would make it out of the east. let's be honest here... the Spurs are not for sure making it out of the west. they are older. the have that 5th or 4th ring depending on the guy.. they will be contenders.. but I cant rule out a hungry younger team like OKC/Clips/or Houston.

But Lebron/Love/Irving.. that team is in the finals out of the east barring injuries.