• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency/Off Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is people already giving Queen James for how he went about this and claiming this was better than how he went about The Decision Part 1 - Though just before this they were calling this The Decision Part 2 - This is worse or just as bad as the first time because he made this drag on for too long and he went back to the organization that trashed him, and did so after failing to completely make good on his word down here as I have said before. Hope this is the beginning of his legacy going down to hell.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lebron.

Don't say that.... We got two championships out of him... We should appreciate those 4 years... We will be fine... We all been here before.. Just start rebuilding... Bosh is gone and i don't care cause he was pussy anyways.. Always said it.. He need to learn to play big... I just hope wade stays...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few weeks back I posted about how Queen James was seeking a max deal and mentioned how Riley wasnt going to like that because he was looking to have the flexibility to improve the team - People got on me as usual claiming Diva James deserved such a deal and that Riles would get it to him - You were wrong.

Riles always looks out for the better of the team and not just one guy no matter who that one guy is.

This sucks for the organization if they told guys like McRoberts annd Granger they could sign with the Heat because Queen James would return... Hopefully this doesnt ruin those pick ups or any other of the previous guys returning or future FA. I hope Rashard, Ray, UD, JJ, Beas, Chalmers, Birdman and all of our other current guys stay on board along with Napier and all the young guns.

Lets see what the Heat do now that they have even more money and more possibilities to get quality players but also quality people.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triplex, great avatar I would change mine but I cant find a good one to replace it. Maybe I can photoshop the current pic of the woman giving the finger but replace Noah with Queen James and Scrub Battier.

But your avatar brings something to mind, Miami is in the hunt for a MLS team, if our lousy, cuban rafters, communist politicians can get out of the way and allow Beckham to get a stadium here - Sadly, Becks tried hooking up with Queen James to try and make that happen - I just hope now that the Queen is gone that it wont make Beckham reconsider a soccer team in Miami.

Btw, James Rodriguez is the best James on the face of the earth right now

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you who live in Miami or have come to Miami might be familiar with Art District aka Wynwood in Miami - There is a painting on the wall there of the big 3 and all of the Heat ... someone has seemed to put black paint all over where Queen Jame was painted... some are not liking it but I love it... Well deserved gesture.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triplex, great avatar I would change mine but I cant find a good one to replace it. Maybe I can photoshop the current pic of the woman giving the finger but replace Noah with Queen James and Scrub Battier.

But your avatar brings something to mind, Miami is in the hunt for a MLS team, if our lousy, cuban rafters, communist politicians can get out of the way and allow Beckham to get a stadium here - Sadly, Becks tried hooking up with Queen James to try and make that happen - I just hope now that the Queen is gone that it wont make Beckham reconsider a soccer team in Miami.

Btw, James Rodriguez is the best James on the face of the earth right now

I don't blame you... I understand... But i can't lebron for all he did for this team.. Even if it was only four years.... And yea james Rodriguez is my boy!!! He just turning 23... Everyone is trying to go after him already.. He will lead colombia to a world cup win i hope 2018!!!!..

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you who live in Miami or have come to Miami might be familiar with Art District aka Wynwood in Miami - There is a painting on the wall there of the big 3 and all of the Heat ... someone has seemed to put black paint all over where Queen Jame was painted... some are not liking it but I love it... Well deserved gesture.

Damn :lol:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets are moving fast in trying to get a deal done with Bosh.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is trying to go after him already.. He will lead colombia to a world cup win i hope 2018!!!!..

So tragic that they got the wrong end of the sword vs Brazil - Colombia , outside of Germany had been one of the most consistent and strongest teams in the tournament - The kid has himself one hell of a future though... Glad both his parents are Colombian and he should stick with Colombian his whole career, unlike another James.

Hope my peruvian national team is also there in 2018 - They have had dark days my entire life-time - They may at least make it to the WC long before the Heat get back to the finals, but the best part is - they will get there quicker than Queen James will ever get there.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thank you Lebron and Bosh if you leave for 4 GREAT years! What a ride!

1. We were center of the basketball universe,
2. Saw one of the most exciting brands of basketball since the showtime Lakers,
3. Had the 2nd longest winning streak in NBA history,
4. Made it to 4 straight finals
5. Won 2 NBA Championships
6. 2 Finals MVP.
7. 2 MVPs.
8. The Ray Allen shot, and most importantly....
9. Bring Shane Battier to South Beach!! The Big 3 will go down as never having won a championship without Shane Battier in the lineup and playing significant minutes.

Now, I am disappointed and very upset that Lebron and his camp knew this (in my opinion since 2013). He clearly had this all planned down to even his promotional campaign with Nike. He is free to do that, but he left this organization in a horrible bind. He did not do that to Cleveland. The sign and trade got them assets. We get nothing and no running start on free agency. For that, I do get upset with him and for that I hope he has to sweat it out at least a year or two before winning in Cleveland. However, I think he eventually does win and will add to his legacy barring injury or the Rockets, Clippers or Thunder building a dynasty or the Bulls getting Melo.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we want to admit it or not.. Shane Battier was the glue that brought Miami together. Once he retired.. I knew Lebron was gone. I mean no shane = no titles.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance of us going after melo and keeping Bosh? Just make another Big 3

You mean a Big 2 and 1/2. DWade isn't a superstar any more. He's a shell of himself. The sooner you all figure this out.....the better.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lebron. My loyalty is to the Heat team and the players on the roster. I am greatful for what he did here. 4 Finals and 2 rings is great, but he is no longer one of us. So I will enjoy watching him strive in mediocrity in that cesspool city. I will not wish him any harm, but I will not wish him any success or cheer for him. I will enjoy watching him fail.

and honestly, if Bosh leaves, then Fuck Bosh. he said many times he loves it down here and wants to stay. Now because Lebron leaves he wants to bail? We can offer him a max contract as well.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fuck Lebron. My loyalty is to the Heat team and the players on the roster. I am greatful for what he did here. 4 Finals and 2 rings is great, but he is no longer one of us. So I will enjoy watching him strive in mediocrity in that cesspool city. I will not wish him any harm, but I will not wish him any success or cheer for him. I will enjoy watching him fail.

and honestly, if Bosh leaves, then Fuck Bosh. he said many times he loves it down here and wants to stay. Now because Lebron leaves he wants to bail? We can offer him a max contract as well.
Wonder if Pat would offer him a max contract now. Seems like the Houston train is moving. Think he has done the 8th seed thing with Toronto before and does not want to do it here.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briand Windhorst of ESPN reported that the Heat learned of The Queens decision to leave when the SI website reported - as opposed to having Riley and the Heat informed first as it should have been and that is a problem.

So, before anyone gets stupid and praises The Queen in anyway for his move, just realize what I said earlier, and its not closed to confirmed, that this clown went about this in as bad of a way or worse than the first time.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Queen James is gone, you have to wonder if maybe the Heat did in fact convince Scrub Battier to return and that might be why he went back to Cleveland... How many times did scrub battier hurt our chances, how many times did LB throw him the ball and it ended in a turnover, a bad shot taken , foul and points on the other end for the opponent.

Queen James obviously has grown tired of Scrub Battier finding ways to lose games for the Heat that are essentially in the bag so thats why he left but that could mean Scrub Battier will be back to ruin another Heat season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Heat now can offer Bosh the max but not sure they will or that they feel comfortable enough doing that - its no knock on him, but he does have short-comings to the point that a max contract for him might be setting him up for failure.

It would be great for the Heat to be able to keep Bosh and Wade and build around that with some of the current guys and other guys returning and quality new pick ups and young guys we develop.

We will recover from this. I just hope the Heat dont decide to start tanking seasons to try and speed the rebuilding process - they can stay the course as a quality team and build for the future.