• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forbes ranks 49ers 9th most valuable NFL team

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that.
The new stadium is certainly not hurting their worth.

Its really not a coincidence that all of the top teams on that list have the more modern stadiums. Or in the cases of the Bears and Packers, recently upgraded stadiums to boost revenue.

You get all the way to #15 before you find a team with an outdated stadium, the Dolphins.

Of course there are exceptions too... Arizona, Detroit, and Cleveland all have modern stadiums.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how the Cowboys are worth so much >_>; I know they are hugely popular here in Texas, though trust me a Texans game is way more fun to attend, but how they are so popular outside of the state gets me.

Also how is Washington that valuable? o.Oa I'm surprised to not see the Steelers higher up on that list.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how the Cowboys are worth so much >_>; I know they are hugely popular here in Texas, though trust me a Texans game is way more fun to attend, but how they are so popular outside of the state gets me.

Also how is Washington that valuable? o.Oa I'm surprised to not see the Steelers higher up on that list.

The Cowboys are the most polarizing team in the league. That is what makes them so popular. Like them or hate them, they are a national brand.