• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be talking about a football playing being an abortion. :noidea:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. A person who is vaccinated can get somebody killed by that same token.

Abortion is in no way similar to a virus. Abortion is guaranteed to end a life.

Abortion is not the same in any way. The person inside is not the mother’s body.

You have never once backed up this statement.

It is funny that you think people who think purposely ending human life are hypocrites for believing people should be free to choose what goes into their body; yet, you don’t think you are a hypocrite for saying “my body my choice” and wanting a mandate when people can protect themselves by getting the vaccine. If you want to see a piece of shit…look into a mirror.

Dont be a dick, g-love. I didnt call you specifically a piece of shit.

You did though.

It’s cool becaue I know that deep down inside that gumbified, twisty, knotted up nut of circular logic and hypocrisy you’re a lover and not an asshole.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that you think people who think purposely ending human life are hypocrites for believing people should be free to choose what goes into their body; yet, you don’t think you are a hypocrite for saying “my body my choice” and wanting a mandate when people can protect themselves by getting the vaccine. If you want to see a piece of shit…look into a mirror.

Also, not for nothing g-money, but this shit doesnt make even a little bit of sense.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be a dick, g-love. I didnt call you specifically a piece of shit.

You did though.

It’s cool becaue I know that deep down inside that gumbified, twisty, knotted up nut of circular logic and hypocrisy you’re a lover and not an asshole.

This is your quote…”All the people who shriek "FREEDOM FROM MASK MANDATES!!!! FREEDOM FROM VAX MANDATES!!!!" while simaltaneously supporting and /or imposing abortion related mandates (see: Texas) are hypocritical pieces of shit, in my opinion.”

You stated ALL are hypocritical POS…I am included there.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand the definition of “specific,” yes, g-unit?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok 2 things let’s veer from the politics and let’s not go to potential name calling .