• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 276837
From the wise Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins,

All you have to do is look at the CDC rationale for wanting people with “natural immunity” to vaccinate. They say it is because we do not know how good their defense is.

This led to me being forced to take the J&J vaccine yesterday, 2 months after recovering from COVID pneumonia. Well, my side effects started mild with a headache and back stiffness this morning. Then, this afternoon my breathing became heavy, requiring a deep breath occasionally. I had this for a month or so after recovery and it has been gone for about a month…but it is back. So I went to the nurse and she took my BP which was also extremely elevated for me.

So, now back to the CDC that says people who have had the virus are good to go for the vaccine two weeks after recovery, unless they received plasma or antibody treatment. A friend of mine, who also had COVID pneumonia but received plasma said the J&J website recommends six months after recovery for the vaccine; however, I can’t find that sourced. He looked yesterday.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow reality hit pretty hard today about mandated vaccines . My sister in law has Covid and is struggling to survive . Her Dr asked for people who had a certain blood type , had had Covid , and HAD NOT been vaccinated so he could treat her with antibodies .

Fortunately my wife fit the criterion and is on her way to donate plasma to give her sister a fighting chance to survive .

If she was forced into taking the vaccine by work or by interstate travel nonsense or some of our major cities mandating this to function like going to restaurants or entering certain types of business then this opportunity would have been lost .

I am not anti vaccine . I am anti mandate or coerced taking of the vaccine

This situation was something that never would have occurred to me . I was all about screw you it’s my choice but now something else has entered the fray

I have had Covid twice and now I have the chance to donate plasma to help other victims of this virus and I will .

Hopefully my work won’t mandate it and will accept testing as an alternative and wearing a mask .

Hopefully we will stop this mandate madness and think things all the way through.

Because this opportunity will be lost and all because of pride

There are legit reasons not to take the vaccines

There are foolish ones out there as well

But why should I be denied on doing what I feel is right because of some power hungry bureaucrats who feel THEY know better and are unelected to boot ?

I beat this twice. The odds of getting it 3x is astronomical. So why can’t I make the choice that fits me ? Same with the players

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree with most of your stance on this topic @skinsdad62 but I will definitely pray for you and your extended family tonight. We have had some knockdown drag outs over the years but this board has become somewhat of an extended family since the ESPN days. Prayers up for your sister in-law.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s look at this. The Cowboys who are 93% vaccinated just added three more people to their COVID list.

How are players treated differently, even though there is little evidence to suggest they should be?

“If a fully vaccinated player or coach fails a test and is completely asymptomatic, he can return to the club facility and interact with players after two negative PCR tests taken at least 24 hours apart, plus a negative Mesa test before entry.

If a fully vaccinated player or coach tests positive and has symptoms, then he must remain in isolation until he has two negative PCR tests separated by 24 hours and be symptom-free for 48 hours.

Unvaccinated players without symptoms will be forced to miss at least 10 days. Unvaccinated players with symptoms will also miss at least 10 days, plus other requirements depending on the severity of the symptoms.”

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these are breakthrough types ? and if so the whole policy isnt about science now is it ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How did he get it ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fully vaccinated people are still getting the virus and yet we single out another group do to power trips . it isnt about science its about control

last years protocols should have been in force all along and then you have no controversy

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 pages into this thread and nobody has convinced anybody who thinks differently then them about anything.

Cool.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe in forced vaccinations or coercion especially when it isnt based on science

some people are perfectly fine with giving away freedom and allowing people to dictate to them

its an emergency approval vaccine by the FDA with no way to study long term effects of it

most of the vaccines that are sighted as being needed for school had decades of testing done first

i am not against the vaccine per say , i am against being forced into it against my will

i for one am not the type of person who will take what liars say at face value and submit to their wims . so people are

my prediction is this crap will go through all the states , hit em hard no matter what BS draconian crap is put in place

now will i change anybody's minds ? no ,but then again i am not trying to start a revolution

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only you lived alone, in a vacuum.

You don’t, though. So there’s that.

Anyway, though I think your ideas about covid among other things are complete bullshit, I know enough to know that no amount of logic and reasoning will help anybody whose mind is made up differently.

So 22 pages later, I’m saying, why bother?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway, though I think your ideas about covid among other things are complete bullshit, I know enough to know that no amount of logic and reasoning will help anybody whose mind is made up differently.

what logic is BS , are you saying the antibodies used to treat my sister in law and cure her are false ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the laws of our nation dont require i live in a vaccum

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good thing

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good thing
If every team cut an extra unvaccinated player only because of his injected status that would only move the percentage from 93.4% to 92.5%.

Like most statistics involving this weak little cold virus, it is intentionally misleading.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is a fiasco from trying to fool it ,to having surveillance cameras