• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you feel that way but the statement is out of context. This is the point that I'm trying convey and why your numbers aren't wrong, just used in a context that endangers lives.

Once again, pandemics do not spread evenly nor all at once. National numbers are an overall snapshot, not an actual telling of what's happening in places where the virus is hitting hardest or where there are fewer incidences.

Imagine a genuine "Hotspot" in which that locality is producing more deaths than anywhere else in the state. Using your 99.987% someone will inevitably dismiss their chances of getting the virus. This has been done all over the country and what we're seeing now as incidences of the virus rise, is a result of that sort of information being taken as uniformly true.
how is it out of context ? its not its the straight up numbers hot spots are not in the picture because their are low spots and it doesnt change the fact you have almost no chance of dying from it or getting it . my statement stands

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is it out of context ? its not its the straight up numbers hot spots are not in the picture because their are low spots and it doesnt change the fact you have almost no chance of dying from it or getting it . my statement stands
It's out of context because you're diluting the risk by projecting the overall snapshot. I guarantee that your percentage changes in those hotspots. People are indeed getting it and dying in these specific places, by greater percentages than you seem to want to admit to. All numbers aren't equal. in a pandemic. 99.987% chance of getting it nationally, isn't the same as what it would be in a county, city, or town where it's raging. I hope that you understand that.

Here's a good example: Louisianna hospitals are reporting higher than ever hospitalizations than at any point of this pandemic., Ward County (ND) reported zero hospitalizations. Now if you put the two together and do the math (divide by two) the report would be that hospitalization in Louisanna is half what they actually are.

You actually wrote this... "hot spots are not in the picture because their are low spots and it doesnt change the fact you have almost no chance of dying from it or getting it ." Please reconsider!!

SN: If Louisianna and Florida were countries, Louisianna would be the number one country in the world experiencing Co-19 outbreaks, Florida would be #4.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not diluting the risk , it is what it is You are exaggerating the risk

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not diluting the risk , it is what it is You are exaggerating the risk
Ok, I tried to help!

I will say this though, you are either the unluckiest person in this regard, or perhaps your numbers are being incorrectly viewed. Didn't you get it twice out of a 99.987% chance that you wouldn't?

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot spots come and go eventually being not spots . In the end it makes the final tally

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I tried to help!

I will say this though, you are either the unluckiest person in this regard, or perhaps your numbers are being incorrectly viewed. Didn't you get it twice out of a 99.987% chance that you wouldn't?
Yes and I have mentioned that . That doesn’t change the numbers , me even getting it a 3rd time has a 0.0000257 to the 5th power so I am confident it’s done for me
And to add to it not one person in this 9 person household contracted it besides me and we weren’t masked in the home

sanitation was the key

in the end you are comparing 2 different things

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let’s really stir this pot , I believe a poster made the statement that if a person doesn’t get the vaccine he can go work somewhere else . Here is the flip side , RR knowingly endangers himself by being in an immune deficient state and knows he will come in contact with unvaccinated people in everyday life , store , drug store etc . Why doesn’t HE look for another job if He doesn’t feel it’s safe ?

I don’t have to tip toe around you if you are triggered

it seems to me that half or more of our Covid 19 list are vaccinated players based on the rules made available .
And no one at this time knows if an unvaccinated person brought it In or a vaccinated one however we have one standard for one group and another one for the other group
Inevitably the default is always the person’s individual rights are the victim instead of what it should be

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's out of context because you're diluting the risk by projecting the overall snapshot. I guarantee that your percentage changes in those hotspots. People are indeed getting it and dying in these specific places, by greater percentages than you seem to want to admit to. All numbers aren't equal. in a pandemic. 99.987% chance of getting it nationally, isn't the same as what it would be in a county, city, or town where it's raging. I hope that you understand that.

Here's a good example: Louisianna hospitals are reporting higher than ever hospitalizations than at any point of this pandemic., Ward County (ND) reported zero hospitalizations. Now if you put the two together and do the math (divide by two) the report would be that hospitalization in Louisanna is half what they actually are.

You actually wrote this... "hot spots are not in the picture because their are low spots and it doesnt change the fact you have almost no chance of dying from it or getting it ." Please reconsider!!

SN: If Louisianna and Florida were countries, Louisianna would be the number one country in the world experiencing Co-19 outbreaks, Florida would be #4.

Even in hot spots, death rates are going down.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let’s really stir this pot , I believe a poster made the statement that if a person doesn’t get the vaccine he can go work somewhere else . Here is the flip side , RR knowingly endangers himself by being in an immune deficient state and knows he will come in contact with unvaccinated people in everyday life , store , drug store etc . Why doesn’t HE look for another job if He doesn’t feel it’s safe ?

I don’t have to tip toe around you if you are triggered

it seems to me that half or more of our Covid 19 list are vaccinated players based on the rules made available .
And no one at this time knows if an unvaccinated person brought it In or a vaccinated one however we have one standard for one group and another one for the other group
Inevitably the default is always the person’s individual rights are the victim instead of what it should be
Let me ask a very basic question related to your opening statement, who would be left in the building if all that everyone stated was true?

We're both military men, somebody made the rules that we followed correct?

Tiptoe? In a civil society, we learn to try to get along. In a nation that wants to stay that way, we don't divide ourselves using language, although it may be too late to save this one. (this may be getting too close to politics)

No further comments on vaccinations, or numbers related to the pandemic.

Individual rights stem from the whole, they don't come first because there would be no space for rules/laws, everyone would have their own and neither law or crime would exist. (this may be getting too close to politics)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in hot spots, death rates are going down.
How about infections?? Does that matter?? What are the long term ramifications of contracting this virus?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask a very basic question related to your opening statement, who would be left in the building if all that everyone stated was true?

We're both military men, somebody made the rules that we followed correct?

Tiptoe? In a civil society, we learn to try to get along. In a nation that wants to stay that way, we don't divide ourselves using language, although it may be too late to save this one. (this may be getting too close to politics)

No further comments on vaccinations, or numbers related to the pandemic.

Individual rights stem from the whole, they don't come first because there would be no space for rules/laws, everyone would have their own and neither law or crime would exist. (this may be getting too close to politics)
our country plainly states where our indiviual rights come from .

i am a military man and i dont follow orders blindly .

getting along means actually compromising , not taking a knee and bowing

the NFL played last year without vaccine one , if this was about safety then simply going with last years protocols would have been enough

but i suspect and well as many others this isnt about that . its about control

any further elaboration will require a PM

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about infections?? Does that matter?? What are the long term ramifications of contracting this virus?
what about the long term ramifications of taking the vaccine ? no one knows sty on either issue

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about the long term ramifications of taking the vaccine ? no one knows sty on either issue.

Not true, we know that the vaccine is safe. although the Jonson/Johnson one I don't favor.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better stated:

Not true, we know that the vaccine is safe, (there are like any other... exceptions) although the Jonson/Johnson one I don't favor. What we do know... the long term effects of the ingredients that's in them. People are worried about that combination and it's largely baseless.

Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? | Johns Hopkins Medicine

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Where's+the+proof+that+the+Covid-19+vaccines+are+safe&cvid=080b18f59153436bb2d7a3f009d53641&aqs=edge..69i57.22422j0j1&pglt=169&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Where's+the+proof+that+the+Covid-19+vaccines+are+safe&cvid=080b18f59153436bb2d7a3f009d53641&aqs=edge..69i57.22422j0j1&pglt=169&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Are The COVID-19 Vaccines Safe? | Our COVID-19 Response ...

COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact - Hopkins Medicine

Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? Short- and Long-Term Effects

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
    mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
    [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
    phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
    phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
    dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
    tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
    The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.
  • Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
    citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Infections are far less important than deaths and hospitalizations.

Define long term because the virus is less than two years old.

How rare are the long term effects we don’t know about yet?

The same question is asked about the vaccine.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, we know that the vaccine is safe. although the Jonson/Johnson one I don't favor.
We do not know what could happen a decade from now . If I had a nickel for every FDA approved drug that had to be pulled I would be rich .

gulf war syndrome is linked to experimental drugs used to help with chemical attacks
In my personal experience depokote was a drug that was considered safe . Turns our 4 of my 7 kids had birth defects linked to it , we got a settlement for it

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really this thread was started with good intentions of keeping it football related. I know dad, there are no politics in football. :nono: C-19 has wreaked havoc already in camps. Either way, we seemed to have opened pandoras box and while i respect everyone's right to be vaxed or not, everyone also has the right to educate themselves. This forum is not where that information should flow from. FOOTBALL GENTLEMEN & CALI, IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really this thread was started with good intentions of keeping it football related. I know dad, there are no politics in football. :nono: C-19 has wreaked havoc already in camps. Either way, we seemed to have opened pandoras box and while i respect everyone's right to be vaxed or not, everyone also has the right to educate themselves. This forum is not where that information should flow from. FOOTBALL GENTLEMEN & CALI, IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!!
well it can end at any time , the posters can choose to stop posting in this thread . see how that works , there is only one way i am interfering with it and that is if people violate the rules .