• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For Whom Have You Lost The Most Respect This Week

For Whom Have You Lost The Most Respect This Week?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Bill Belichick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Kraft

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The New England Patriots

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Those Patriot Fans Who Still Insist Nothing Wrong Was Done

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Truthfully, I Never Respected Any of These Guys

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undeniably so, Southie. I applaud you and Dude for holding him responsible and I mean that sincerely.

Your fellow SportsHoopla Pats fans should (but won't) learn from this. :clap:

It's not that we don't hold him responsible when he makes a transgression, we just don't view every little thing as the crime of the century like haters such as yourself do.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that @NEPatsfan has just endorsed my post. Thanks, man. :suds: <--- The gigantic beer I will be drinking when you come to town soon. It'll be paid for with your corporate credit card I assume.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that we don't hold him responsible when he makes a transgression, we just don't view every little thing as the crime of the century like haters such as yourself do.

KjVxoEX.gif

Panic on the streets of Foxborough! And Fayetteville!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that @NEPatsfan has just endorsed my post. Thanks, man. :suds: <--- The gigantic beer I will be drinking when you come to town soon. It'll be paid for with your corporate credit card I assume.

No my personal one. We're not allowed to buy anyone anything anymore. Since the company has grown to one of the giants in the industry, interaction with other people always has to be done with the assumption that there is a potential for influencing in a business deal. (We do a lot of govt work.)

:suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care and don't see the big issue.

That said, I get slightly annoyed by some Pats fans getting SUPER defensive about ANYTHING anyone says about Tom Brady including this whole thing. If I can laugh and thumbs up people bashing Carroll for not handing the ball off, why can Pats fans not laugh at some jokes about this? For example, the Super Bowl ring with the air needle? Hilarious... yet Pats fans get all pissy about things like that (perhaps not that one specifically since it was posted recently, but you catch my drift).

All my dislikes have literally come from my opinion that Edelman or someone on the Pats' defense should've gotten MVP. So I voted the Pats fans lol. Of course not all are like that, but you prob. know who you are (and I'm sure will dislike/BS this post lol).

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss-up between Brady & Belichick.

Brady for not only cheating but lying about it. And there's no doubt that Belichick knew about it. He knows about everything that goes on in that organization. Both are culpable.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That said, I get slightly annoyed by some Pats fans getting SUPER defensive about ANYTHING anyone says about Tom Brady including this whole thing. If I can laugh and thumbs up people bashing Carroll for not handing the ball off, why can Pats fans not laugh at some jokes about this? For example, the Super Bowl ring with the air needle? Hilarious... yet Pats fans get all pissy about things like that (perhaps not that one specifically since it was posted recently, but you catch my drift).

All my dislikes have literally come from my opinion that Edelman or someone on the Pats' defense should've gotten MVP. So I voted the Pats fans lol. Of course not all are like that, but you prob. know who you are (and I'm sure will dislike/BS this post lol).

So apparently you haven't seen my posts commenting on funny pics and what not.:L

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss-up between Brady & Belichick.

Brady for not only cheating but lying about it. And there's no doubt that Belichick knew about it. He knows about everything that goes on in that organization. Both are culpable.

I could understand a scenario that ends up with Belichick not knowing, but I can't believe that a QB of Brady's stature wouldn't know or direct how the game balls would be treated. At this point, he can't come out and just acknowledge what was done. Had he come clean at the time, he could have blown it off as gamesmanship, now it's too late.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edelman was the MVP. Brady is human, like the rest of us and makes bad choices. Pats fans like myself are getting pissy because we were attacked before this shit. It becomes second nature. We are now going to be in for a long time of this shit and we don't like it. Some have resigned themselves to it, some have accepted it. I accept this, it is healthier. We'll laugh - but not so much now.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please add the choice:

"Fans who's opinions are complete slaves to their pre existing biases of other teams"

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Fans who's opinions are complete slaves to their pre existing biases of other teams"

No. No we cannot. Now proceed with your vote

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have made yourself one of the options, Willie. You earned my vote.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever it is, it's not someone doing something as trivial as bending/breaking rules in a game.

Can't imagine there are global ramifications.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick stood by and watched while his daughter was burned at the stake? What a DlCK!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't lose what you never had.

:clap:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick stood by and watched while his daughter was burned at the stake? What a DlCK!

People will do anything for the Iron Throne.

belichickthrone.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That one is a recurring problem...