• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For Whom Have You Lost The Most Respect This Week

For Whom Have You Lost The Most Respect This Week?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Bill Belichick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Kraft

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The New England Patriots

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Those Patriot Fans Who Still Insist Nothing Wrong Was Done

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Truthfully, I Never Respected Any of These Guys

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In light of the damning evidence presented in the Deflategate Report, for whom have you lost the greatest amount of respect?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last option. Known cheaters who like to intentionally blur the lines. Then they have their talking apologist, Bruschi knowingly lying on-air.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow this maybe a 100 % for the last option .

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe this is such a big deal.

Guess I'd understand it more, if my favorite team had to play them twice a year? But I dont see how all of this mess is over a ball that was, what, 12.1 psi vs the required 12.8, or whatever the hell the numbers were.

And as for lying about it, I guess that's a bigger issue? I dont know, but it reminds of famous, hall of fame pitchers who were known to cheat, and lied about it every time.

What's the difference?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess I'd understand it more, if my favorite team had to play them twice a year? But I dont see how all of this mess is over a ball that was, what, 12.1 psi vs the required 12.8, or whatever the hell the numbers were.

And as for lying about it, I guess that's a bigger issue? I dont know, but it reminds of famous, hall of fame pitchers who were known to cheat, and lied about it every time.

What's the difference?
The difference is the players union in MLB has a ton of more clout, then the players union in the NFL, where the owners and Goodell rule the roost.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have voted the last option, but as sleazy as Belichick is, damn he's a brilliant coach.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..all this over air in a football....amazing!

But I did answer. I said Kraft. Little prick is going to lay down for his buddy to keep filling his pockets, while he is about to suspend his QB for 4 games.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..all this over air in a football....amazing!

But I did answer. I said Kraft. Little prick is going to lay down for his buddy to keep filling his pockets, while he is about to suspend his QB for 4 games.
Nah, it's about being a lying SOB and putting the NFL thru this shit storm. I'm thinking the whole season for the suspension.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's the difference?

Every sport is different. The pitcher really controls the ball himself for most of the game.

A QB? Even the center hands it to him, the. The QB needs to get rid of it ASAP.

We just think of pitchers altering balls as being a part of the game.

But footballs? Up until this, it never crossed my mind.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way Brady seemed willing to let a couple of ball boys take the blame. As though they would alter the balls without the qb's approval.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way Brady seemed willing to let a couple of ball boys take the blame. As though they would alter the balls without the qb's approval.
Pretty sure their stance still is no balls were ever tampered with. They are going to hold onto that no matter what. Kind of have to after all they have said.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good poll.

I'd love to implicate Bill Belichick but I honestly believe that Tom Brady kept his covered up because he was embarassed and the last thing he'd want is his head coach knowing he was compensating for his severely diminished ability to throw an accurate deep pass.

However...

The old "the captain is responsible for everything that happens on his ship" rule takes effect and this decade-long pattern of deceit, lies and cheating is on Bill Belichick.

Also, Robert Kraft as owner has fostered this environment of cheating and is stubbornly defending this episode as well. He needs to be forced out of the league.

Three real creeps!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady. He should be ashamed for lying to his organization.

Undeniably so, Southie. I applaud you and Dude for holding him responsible and I mean that sincerely.

Your fellow SportsHoopla Pats fans should (but won't) learn from this. :clap:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good poll.

I'd love to implicate Bill Belichick but I honestly believe that Tom Brady kept his covered up because he was embarassed and the last thing he'd want is his head coach knowing he was compensating for his severely diminished ability to throw an accurate deep pass.

However...

The old "the captain is responsible for everything that happens on his ship" rule takes effect and this decade-long pattern of deceit, lies and cheating is on Bill Belichick.

Also, Robert Kraft as owner has fostered this environment of cheating and is stubbornly defending this episode as well. He needs to be forced out of the league.

Three real creeps!
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

index.php

How is Mr Marbles these days?