• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most improved NFL teams so far in the 2024 off-season (FA's, re-signing, trades, etc.)...at least on paper

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious answer is washington, but thats also because they were horrific last year.

Spectacularly bad.

Only way to go is up.
They can still slide past Carolina and Denver

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely of the opinion that Washington has already bottomed out. They've done a solid job to date with free agent signings. And we still have to remember that they have 5 picks in the top 100, 4 of those in the top 67. Plus it wouldn't be a bit surprising if they collect more picks with some trade backs.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely of the opinion that Washington has already bottomed out. They've done a solid job to date with free agent signings. And we still have to remember that they have 5 picks in the top 100, 4 of those in the top 67. Plus it wouldn't be a bit surprising if they collect more picks with some trade backs.

I wonder if they would even consider moving that #2 pick? I imagine there are already a lot of offers to them for it. Do they try to build through volume of picks, or do they go ahead and draft their QB of the future at #2?

If they traded back, they could have more top 100 picks in this draft, and add a few more in the next draft as well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they would even consider moving that #2 pick? I imagine there are already a lot of offers to them for it. Do they try to build through volume of picks, or do they go ahead and draft their QB of the future at #2?

If they traded back, they could have more top 100 picks in this draft, and add a few more in the next draft as well.
Very possible, altho I suspect their brass feels this is the perfect time to use that #2 on a QB. Besides, they have those other picks for trading back. They really are in a good spot this draft.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very possible, altho I suspect their brass feels this is the perfect time to use that #2 on a QB. Besides, they have those other picks for trading back. They really are in a good spot this draft.

It's weird to see a team with a top 3 pick to trade back (I think Chicago was in the perfect spot to do that last year because they had a fairly young QB whom they already spent a first round pick on). If you need a QB, the odds of you trading that top 3 pick are probably slim to none. I'm not sure I can think of a team that needed a QB that traded their top 3 pick away, although I'm sure there is one out there that has done it.

I don't see Washington trading that pick, but was wondering aloud if they would even consider it. I imagine that #2 pick has some nice value to it with such a highly hyped QB class.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should improve for sure. A lot will depend on who they draft and if the kid lives up to the hype and can be protected and maybe if their defense can just get close to average. I'm not a big Dan Quinn fan from a coaching perspective but as a leader and culture guy, I like him. We will see what Kingsbury brings to the table at O.C. Has to be better than what Bienemy brought, I would think. They can't have their rookie QB dropping back 600+ times and getting sacked 4 times a game on average.
I hope it,s at least an 8 win team now.i don,t expect more.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're still a top 5 team, may even top 3.
I think I could go top 5-7, obviously depending on injuries, etc. Lions, Packers now have a taste of some success and should be better, Niners still in the mix, Philly has better coaching at the coordinators than last year although I'm not sure how they replace those two warriors and leaders up front on both sides of the ball. Rams in the mix. But the NFC overall still kinda weak even though some teams will improve and it won't be easy. Can easily see another approximately 11 win season from Dallas if healthy. Maybe even break the trend of NFCE winners not repeating. The question mark isn't the regular season for me as much as the playoffs.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet...still a top 10 NFC team.

I think they're still a top 5 team, may even top 3.

Each year, I think the Cowboys will start to sink, and they always come out of the season with double digit wins (at least the past 3-4 seasons that has been true). I once again think they will begin sinking this upcoming year, and that probably will guarantee them at least 10 wins :D.

When is the last time they truly had a bad year? I mean like a top 5 draft pick year? It has to be 10 or so years ago. When is the last time they've had back to back losing seasons? I honestly can't remember them having back to back losing seasons in 20+ years. You may have to go back to the 80's to find that.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each year, I think the Cowboys will start to sink, and they always come out of the season with double digit wins (at least the past 3-4 seasons that has been true). I once again think they will begin sinking this upcoming year, and that probably will guarantee them at least 10 wins :D.

When is the last time they truly had a bad year? I mean like a top 5 draft pick year? It has to be 10 or so years ago. When is the last time they've had back to back losing seasons? I honestly can't remember them having back to back losing seasons in 20+ years. You may have to go back to the 80's to find that.
they,be done that for eternity it seems.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they,be done that for eternity it seems.

I don't like the Cowboys and usually root against them, but it is truly remarkable how consistently successful they are in the regular season. Now the playoffs is whole different story.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Cowboys and usually root against them, but it is truly remarkable how consistently successful they are in the regular season. Now the playoffs is whole different story.
I absolutely hated them over 50 years,bu ti,ve always respected them.