• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Falcons @ Eagles 8:20 EST on NBC

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Quinn threw the players under the bus.

"I was pleased with the variety in terms of calling plays, especially down in the red zone," Quinn said Friday after watching the tape. "There's certain ones that you could do from the 5 [yard line] to the 10. When you get back, get a little bit further, you can throw over the top of somebody still. When you're down closer, obviously you can't throw over a defender anymore. Back line is good. Outside toward the pylon is good.

"So, we were pleased with 'where.' What we were not pleased with was the execution of it."

OK, he went on to say it's not just the players, but last I checked the coaches don't execute plays in a game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read that in your assalmanac? I'm betting you are so far off on your number it's below the moronic level.

The average person making 50 grand a year pays $350 a year to fund welfare, food stamps and over $4000 a year to fund corporate bailouts. Stop blaming the poor.
Assalmanac sooooo goofy

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The average person making 50 grand a year pays $350 a year to fund welfare, food stamps and over $4000 a year to fund corporate bailouts. Stop blaming the poor.
Assalmanac sooooo goofy
What the fuck does this have to do with your bullshit claim dems donate more than Republicans?

Not only are you comprehensive challenged, you can't even comprehend your own moronic statements.

I'm done with you. You're not worth the shit I just flushed.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. No way I would believe someone would make that claim

That doosh also said @handicappers claimed he has a hot housekeeper who fucks. That’s another one of his bullshit lies.

I (not @handicappers) said his housekeeper was hot (IMO) and I specifically said I had a crush on her but she wasn’t interested. How that fucking troll @PhoenixEagles1 turned that into “she fucks” is a real indicator what a piece of shit he truly is.

He claims everyone else is a troll when I fact he’s the troll. Only a pathetic dooshbag would say something like that about a super nice lady.

He sucks

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doosh also said @handicappers claimed he has a hot housekeeper who fucks. That’s another one of his bullshit lies.

I (not @handicappers) said his housekeeper was hot (IMO) and I specifically said I had a crush on her but she wasn’t interested. How that fucking troll @PhoenixEagles1 turned that into “she fucks” is a real indicator what a piece of shit he truly is.

He claims everyone else is a troll when I fact he’s the troll. Only a pathetic dooshbag would say something like that about a super nice lady.

He sucks

If I spend hours searching through all your homies bull shit and I find it will you apologize

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I spend hours searching through all your homies bull shit and I find it will you apologize

Why is my apology important? I’m saying you’re full of shit. I posted what I said about her. I’ve never heard him say she “fucks” guys bc 1) I know how he feels about her/treats her and 2) IF (and that’s a big “if”) he did say it was CLEARLY a joke.

So... I’ll say it again... you’re full of shit just like when you lied about getting a TOY award.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is my apology important? I’m saying you’re full of shit. I posted what I said about her. I’ve never heard him say she “fucks” guys bc 1) I know how he feels about her/treats her and 2) IF (and that’s a big “if”) he did say it was CLEARLY a joke.

So... I’ll say it again... you’re full of shit just like when you lied about getting a TOY award.

Hate to say it but I didn’t lie about that. I just find it funny I “bragged” about one accomplishment but your man brings up BS story after BS story but I’m the liar after mentioning one thing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youve already lied in this thread. He picked Atlanta and the under. You said he lost.

First, the under was clearly an EASY call. Second, picking Atlanta wasn’t exactly a flop of a pick. They had multiple chances to win the game in the final minute. They didn’t get it done. That’s gambling dipshit! If he had picked Atlanta and they got blown out then MAYBE you could thump your chest.

You’re a fucking douchbag

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but I didn’t lie about that. I just find it funny I “bragged” about one accomplishment but your man brings up BS story after BS story but I’m the liar after mentioning one thing.

You didn’t win TOY. You lied.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t win TOY. You lied.

Cool. If you say so... but i didn’t lie.
But i also want you to know...
I broke the 4 minute mile
I bought my Dad a Bentley
I’m an under par golfer
I’m a high level genius
My hot maid fucks
I have multiple mansions
I speak 3 languages
I went to Med school

NO lie!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. If you say so... but i didn’t lie.
But i also want you to know...
I broke the 4 minute mile
I bought my Dad a Bentley
I’m an under par golfer
I’m a high level genius
My hot maid fucks
I have multiple mansions
I speak 3 languages
I went to Med school

NO lie!

Hahahaha

Typical liar... can’t keep his own lies straight!

SO wentz

There ^ you ADMITTED you lied about the TOY award.

Fucking hypocrite.

Crawl back under your bridge you jealous POS!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

Typical liar... can’t keep his own lies straight!

SO wentz

There ^ you ADMITTED you lied about the TOY award.

Fucking hypocrite.

Crawl back under your bridge you jealous POS!

I was saying it facetiously... like “Yeah, yeah... I’m lying. Whatever.”
Do you understand how to read?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youve already lied in this thread. He picked Atlanta and the under. You said he lost.

First, the under was clearly an EASY call. Second, picking Atlanta wasn’t exactly a flop of a pick. They had multiple chances to win the game in the final minute. They didn’t get it done. That’s gambling dipshit! If he had picked Atlanta and they got blown out then MAYBE you could thump your chest.

You’re a fucking douchbag

I said he lost because he picked Atlanta with the under. Yeah... he lost.

You’re saying if you go to Vegas and saying “I’ll take Atlanta with the under” and that would have been a push? Sorry my friend. That’s a loss.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re saying if you go to Vegas and saying “I’ll take Atlanta with the under” and that would have been a push? Sorry my friend. That’s a loss.

Wrong

This Poll thread let you pick TWO choices

I picked two

PUSH

HIT my other two in MY thread. 3 out of 4

Suck it bitch. 75%

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Multiple votes allowed.

Liar