• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think a case for Bucks better and deeper can be made. But far better, which was what I thought was absurd? I don't see it.

Have to remember, that Lebron fellow playing out of his mind will take points away from his teammates. Cavs top 2 ahead of Bucks top 2 if only looking at ppg. Bucks a little better with the rest.

cannot really count Hill as on both teams.

TT is there to rebound and can do that far better than Lopez can. Korver and Love also there to spread floor which helps Lebron.
TT is also a net plus defensively, as he can switch, and could guard multiple guys.

Lopez would guard who? obviously against Love he would get murdered on hte outside.

He would prob. guard TT and TT could just go set picks on the outside and then roll and just wear him out/take him out of the middle.

And then what? you have mirotic guarding Love on the outside? Or is it Giannis guarding Love and someone else on LeBron?

It cant be understated that when you have guys sthat fit so well with LeBron, like Korver, TT, and even Love, that you get something that is better than the whole of its parts.

Giannis is great- dont get me wrong. Amazing player, but he has never had a deep playoff run, has never elevated his teammates in the same way LeBron does.

It is going to take him a time or two through the playoffs before he gets that.

LeBron at the height of his powers (or even close to it- when he was still the consensus #1 player in the league like last year) compared to this years Giannis is just not even a close comparison. Its comparing a great great player to maybe the best of all time.

The Cavs would have won a series because of LeBron, their experience, how their pieces fit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not saying much. lol
LeBron and the Lakers already knew that the first year would be awash- The difference is that in the second year, the Lakers will be an attractive market then Cleveland could ever hope to be. Players don't like Cleveland. I think that perception was a correct one if Magic Johnson had stayed with the Lakers another year for the rebuild, but I can see where this summer could easily be a complete disaster if Jeanie doesn't have the correct staff. I think her best option would be to run the organization as the ceo like her father did.

For the record, however the Lakers were in the top four teams in the Western Conference up until the many injuries that never stopped. The entire team had to be better then you and your brother troll(the dude claiming to be LebronJames23) say for that to have happened. Just saying(that you're full of shit)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think a case for Bucks better and deeper can be made. But far better, which was what I thought was absurd? I don't see it.

Have to remember, that Lebron fellow playing out of his mind will take points away from his teammates. Cavs top 2 ahead of Bucks top 2 if only looking at ppg. Bucks a little better with the rest.

cannot really count Hill as on both teams.

TT is there to rebound and can do that far better than Lopez can. Korver and Love also there to spread floor which helps Lebron.

The Cavs would have had 2 players in double figures. The Bucks have 4 & 2 others that average 9+. Just going by that I'd say the Bucks have more scoring options. I give the edge to the Bucks.

And I understand why you'd give the edge to your Cavs. LeBron's a 1 man wrecking crew & has proven in the past he can put a team on his shoulders & carry them. This is just a topic we won't be agreeing on. I like Milwaukee's all around depth better than Cleveland's.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs would have had 2 players in double figures. The Bucks have 4 & 2 others that average 9+. Just going by that I'd say the Bucks have more scoring options. I give the edge to the Bucks.

And I understand why you'd give the edge to your Cavs. LeBron's a 1 man wrecking crew & has proven in the past he can put a team on his shoulders & carry them. This is just a topic we won't be agreeing on. I like Milwaukee's all around depth better than Cleveland's.
I personally prefer a balanced team where everyone contributes. If one goes down, then the others can pick up the missing player

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally prefer a balanced team where everyone contributes. If one goes down, then the others can pick up the missing player

That's what I'm saying. More options for the Bucks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying. More options for the Bucks.
Besides that I have seen what a one man wrecking crew can do and what one can't do. Kobe Bryant was one. With better balance the team with more players gets to the finals and wins more often then not. Chris Paul and James Flopping Boy will never win a championship by themselves. Just can't be done.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that I have seen what a one man wrecking crew can do and what one can't do. Kobe Bryant was one. With better balance the team with more players gets to the finals and wins more often then not. Chris Paul and James Flopping Boy will never win a championship by themselves. Just can't be done.

Talking about skilled floppers how about Patty Mills for the Spurs? That fella is a flopping master.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and the Lakers already knew that the first year would be awash- The difference is that in the second year, the Lakers will be an attractive market then Cleveland could ever hope to be.
we shall see just how right you are this summer.

should be interesting to see who actually does sign with the Lakers.

If you get a Kawhi or Durant or Kyrie or Klay --- I will without a doubt eat some major crow and say you were right.

But, I know, you know, everyone knows, thats PROBABLY NOT happening.

I am guessing a major over pay for JimME Butler.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see just how right you are this summer.

should be interesting to see who actually does sign with the Lakers.

If you get a Kawhi or Durant or Kyrie or Klay --- I will without a doubt eat some major crow and say you were right.

But, I know, you know, everyone knows, thats PROBABLY NOT happening.

I am guessing a major over pay for JimME Butler.
Jimmy Butler if not a max contract might be enough to make the Lakers contenders if Keven Durant or Klay Thompson leaves the Warriors. The Lakers were in the top four teams before the injuries, so they were better then the record show.

I still believe that Luke Walton invited the injuries with the type of play and style chosen. When setting up plays, and sequences - you got to play in a style that decreases the chances of injuries. Hopefully Tyrone Lue knows that and can do better

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about skilled floppers how about Patty Mills for the Spurs? That fella is a flopping master.
What about Vlade Divac and Derek Fisher?

One thing about Fisher though - when he flopped, he usually sold it as a charging foul on the shooter and he usually sold it well. What sold me on him being a flopper was seeing the muscles on his arms. I came to the conclusion that Shaq Oneal couldn't knocked him down if Fisher had stood his ground. Fisher most likely prevented them from getting injury by flopping and not standing his ground, so it worked out imo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Vlade Divac and Derek Fisher?

One thing about Fisher though - when he flopped, he usually sold it as a charging foul on the shooter and he usually sold it well. What sold me on him being a flopper was seeing the muscles on his arms. I came to the conclusion that Shaq Oneal couldn't knocked him down if Fisher had stood his ground. Fisher most likely prevented them from getting injury by flopping and not standing his ground, so it worked out imo

Floptastic. Wonder who the all time All Flop team would be?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floptastic. Wonder who the all time All Flop team would be?
My Top all time floppers

Vlade Divac
Bruce Bown - I know he used hit players in the ball intentionally so I think he qualifies as a dirty player to say the least
Derek Fisher
James Harden

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top all time floppers

Vlade Divac
Bruce Bown - I know he used hit players in the ball intentionally so I think he qualifies as a dirty player to say the least
Derek Fisher
James Harden

That's not a bad list.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could get together and have a flopping contest once a year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon hasn't played. did you not know this?

Yes I do.

Huge difference between being injured and due back any day now, vs. not playing much because you are ineffective.

The Bucks would not be #1 in the East without Malcolm Brogdon.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that, but then who the fuck are 3 and 4? lol......Pat Connaughton? or whatever the fuck his name is? :lol::noidea:

This is in response to you saying Love would be the 3rd best player in the series. Do try to keep up.

1 is LeBron
2 is Giannis
3 is Middleton
4 is Love
5 is Bledsoe
6 is Brogdon
7 is Lopez

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illysova is basically like a version of Battier. A defensive pest that can shoot, take charges (the most in the NBA) and play limited minutes.

Connaughton - that dude can shoot and interesting enough, he is athletic as fuck. Got drafted in the MLB draft in the 1st round...he is white and has a 43" vertical. Crazy. But those are their 8 and 9 guys they use in the rotation.

And they are both very solid players, which is the point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think giving the Bucks an edge is such a crazy notion. It's close, especially if Brogdon can play.

Should be noted Lebron going nuts takes a little scoring away from the rest, and I believe one of those in double figures for Milwaukee (Hill) was also on the Cavs.

Cavs also a team of shooters who were put together to play WITH Lebron. All that said, my only issue was someone saying Bucks were far better and deeper.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but Cavs and Bucks are both finished if Lebron or Giannis were down (or not there).