• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ef u tihnk poonting oot gremmer misteaks "russles mi jymies" u 2 r a fooking idiut :pound:
Yes clearly it doesn't bother you, that's why you can walk away so easily

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that, but then who the fuck are 3 and 4? lol......Pat Connaughton? or whatever the fuck his name is? :lol::noidea:
So far, it seems he has them in this order between both teams...

Lebron
Giannis
Middleton
Love
Bledsoe
Brogdon
Lopez

I think Love and Middleton could be switched, but close. TT should be in there, never mind Brogdon is out.

could also argue next on list are Green, Korver, JR and Clarkson

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron
Giannis
Middleton
Love
Bledsoe
Brogdon
Lopez

I think Love and Middleton could be switched, but close. TT should be in there, never mind Brogdon is out.

and i mean, i think thats partly what numb nuts fails to realize here--- Kyle Korver with LeBron James all of a sudden becomes a weapon that just cannot be ignored.

You have LeBron, still at the height of his powers, one of the best ever- top 3 in the game- as great as Giannis has been, he is a bug on the windshield compared to prime LeBron and the gravity and dominance that LeBron has/had at the top of his game.

When you have LeBron on the floor, Kyle Korver in the corner, and Kevin Love dragging a big out of the middle- its just lights out- unless you are one of the greatest teams in the NBA history. How do you defend that? Kyle Korver is so much more than Kyle Korver when you have LeBron James on the court. Giannis is great- dont get me wrong, but hes not elevating - what is already one of the great 3 pt shooters in NBA history, like Kyle Korver, into a guy that just cannot be ignored.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron
Giannis
Middleton
Love
Bledsoe
Brogdon
Lopez

Lopez's sloth would be a liability, and as you said, Brogdon cant even play.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes clearly it doesn't bother you, that's why you can walk away so easily
i just enjoy pointing out it makes you look like a big dbag....but you do a good job of that yourself most days. :lol: maybe you just like being in the same company as dj? :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean for fucksake Brook Lopez just took a 1 year 3.5M dollar deal. Whats Tristan going to get next year? A helluva lot more than that.

when the choices are Mo Wagner and ivaca zubaca or brook lopez- you take Lopez----- but a plodding center that cant move is a liability in the playoffs and ill fucking guarantee anyone with a brain is taking TT 10/10. Not even a debate.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just enjoy pointing out it makes you look like a big dbag....but you do a good job of that yourself most days. :lol: maybe you just like being in the same company as dj? :pound:
So, so angry LOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill for sure was needed as without him they had Calderon as the PG when Lebron wasn't handling the ball. I think Hood just didn't fit with Lebron for whatever reason.

They've discussed Hood during this series and he was not playing confidently, deferring to everyone else (even when NOT playing with Lebron) and he had little confidence in his game as a result. Regardless, we are talking about a small sample size here as a depth player vs a team with little depth.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've discussed Hood during this series and he was not playing confidently, deferring to everyone else (even when NOT playing with Lebron) and he had little confidence in his game as a result. Regardless, we are talking about a small sample size here as a depth player vs a team with little depth.
I think confidence definitely played a big role for him and Clarkson.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of the problem with Hood was he joined the team in February, and then he had some nagging injuries. He didnt play a whole lot and never really got into the flow/able to establish himself.

I think he would have been an interesting guy to watch if LeBron would have stayed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of the problem with Hood was he joined the team in February, and then he had some nagging injuries. He didnt play a whole lot and never really got into the flow/able to establish himself.

I think he would have been an interesting guy to watch if LeBron would have stayed.

That lack of confidence and aggression was at least part of the reason he was even available for the Cavs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lack of confidence and aggression was at least part of the reason he was even available for the Cavs.
Maybe part, but also because Cavs are rebuilding and maybe didn't want to pay to keep him again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron in his last year at the ultimate height of his powers. Plays all 82 games. AT LEAST a top 3 player in the history of the game with a bunch of guys that compliment his skill set.

Kevin Love being the 3rd best player on the floor.

I mean the Bucks are playing guys like Illysova, some dude name Connaughton and STerling Brown real rotation minutes.

Get the fuck outta here.

MAX 6- especially if the Cavs hadnt turned over half their team in February and had some time together.

Illysova is basically like a version of Battier. A defensive pest that can shoot, take charges (the most in the NBA) and play limited minutes.

Connaughton - that dude can shoot and interesting enough, he is athletic as fuck. Got drafted in the MLB draft in the 1st round...he is white and has a 43" vertical. Crazy. But those are their 8 and 9 guys they use in the rotation.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the argument, the 2018-2019 Bucks roster to last years Cavs roster? Before the deadline or after? Lebron didn't have much help last year so I am interested...

Also, does Brogdon count as part of the 18-19 roster? He played 64 games but is hurt currently....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the argument, the 2018-2019 Bucks roster to last years Cavs roster? Before the deadline or after? Lebron didn't have much help last year so I am interested...

Also, does Brogdon count as part of the 18-19 roster? He played 64 games but is hurt currently....
Last year's Cavs as constructed for playoffs vs. this year's Bucks. Brogdon not playing so no, does not count (unless he plays).

I wont go so far as wiggy and say Cavs are far better. My argument was tlance was extreme in saying Bucks "far better and deeper".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's Cavs as constructed for playoffs vs. this year's Bucks. Brogdon not playing so no, does not count (unless he plays).

I wont go so far as wiggy and say Cavs are far better. My argument was tlance was extreme in saying Bucks "far better and deeper".

Interesting topic. I looked up last years Cavs playoff #'s & the Bucks playoff #'s for this year. Just went w/ the top 8 scorers for each team. I'm not sure @tlance was that far off. In my opinion this years Bucks team even minus Brogdon is better & deeper than last years Cavs team.

Cavs

LeBron- 34.0 ppg
Love- 14.9
George Hill- 9.2
JR Smith- 8.7
Korver- 8.3
Jeff Green- 7.7
Tristan- 6.2
Rodney Hood- 5.4

Bucks

Giannis- 26.9 ppg
Middleton- 20.0
Bledsoe- 16.1
George Hill- 11.1
Lopez- 9.7
Mirotic- 9.3
Connaughton- 8.6
Sterling Brown- 6.0

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting topic. I looked up last years Cavs playoff #'s & the Bucks playoff #'s for this year. Just went w/ the top 8 scorers for each team. I'm not sure @tlance was that far off. In my opinion this years Bucks team even minus Brogdon is better & deeper than last years Cavs team.

Cavs

LeBron- 34.0 ppg
Love- 14.9
George Hill- 9.2
JR Smith- 8.7
Korver- 8.3
Jeff Green- 7.7
Tristan- 6.2
Rodney Hood- 5.4

Bucks

Giannis- 26.9 ppg
Middleton- 20.0
Bledsoe- 16.1
George Hill- 11.1
Lopez- 9.7
Mirotic- 9.3
Connaughton- 8.6
Sterling Brown- 6.0
I do think a case for Bucks better and deeper can be made. But far better, which was what I thought was absurd? I don't see it.

Have to remember, that Lebron fellow playing out of his mind will take points away from his teammates. Cavs top 2 ahead of Bucks top 2 if only looking at ppg. Bucks a little better with the rest.

cannot really count Hill as on both teams.

TT is there to rebound and can do that far better than Lopez can. Korver and Love also there to spread floor which helps Lebron.