• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying. More options for the Bucks.
I mean as far as options go....besides LeBron, scoring wise you would have--

Love- a better 2nd scorer than anyone on the Bucks
Korver
Clarkson
Hood
JR
Green
Hill
Osman

not to mention Nance and TT who are more just garbage men on the offensive side.

I mean, Korver would be the best pure shooter on either team. Clarkson and Hood without a doubt have firepower to score---- but when you have a LeBron dominating the ball those guys just dont get the same opportunities as a more balanced offense- but that does not make them any less talented of players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but Cavs and Bucks are both finished if Lebron or Giannis were down (or not there).
yah- either one of those guys goes- its over for the other one--- but LeBron is obviously more important to the Cavs since so many of the Cavs pieces were brought in because of their fit around LeBron.

Having a guy like Korver- without a guy like LeBron- is just not nearly as valuable as WITH LeBron. Even if Korver is not getting 12-15 pts a game his gravity and the his threat just lets LeBron move with less resistance through the defense.

It something the Lakers just did not understand for some reason. You cant pack the paint when one of the best 3 pt shooters in NBA history - and a guy who is shooting like 44% from 3 during his time with LeBron is just sitting on the outside waiting for a pass from one of the greatest passers in NBA history.

And as far as pure scoring goes- Kevin Love is a lot closer to Giannis than Middleton.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is in response to you saying Love would be the 3rd best player in the series. Do try to keep up.

1 is LeBron
2 is Giannis
3 is Middleton
4 is Love
5 is Bledsoe
6 is Brogdon
7 is Lopez
Lopez - the 1 year 3.5M deal that no one wanted 7th is a joke. I dont know if he could even get on the court in a series against hte Cavs- especially if they had LBJ at 4 the and Love at the 5.

He would be a fish outta water and embarrassed/humiliated possession after possession after possession..

TT is infinitely more valuable in a playoff series. Not even clsoe.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler if not a max contract might be enough to make the Lakers contenders if Keven Durant or Klay Thompson leaves the Warriors. The Lakers were in the top four teams before the injuries, so they were better then the record show.

I still believe that Luke Walton invited the injuries with the type of play and style chosen. When setting up plays, and sequences - you got to play in a style that decreases the chances of injuries. Hopefully Tyrone Lue knows that and can do better
Butler would definitely be a good fit to play with Lebron.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had LeBron.

Take him away from that team and they were a 25 win dumpster fire which was essentially proven this year.

They did great with what they had. But they also overachieved.

And yes. Milwaukee's roster is a lot better and deeper than the '18 Cavaliers. George Hill was 4th on the team in minutes and he is now like the 8th man in Milwaukee averaging 20 minutes a game. That alone should be proof.

For the record, '18 LeBron was better than '19 Giannis, IMO, but from 2-12 this Bucks team is a lot better. The only place you even have an argument is Kevin Love vs. Middleton. And while I know which side you will take, I would wager more on here would prefer Middleton. Although that one is close IMO.

They also had some nice finds and got rid of them too quickly such as Danny green and joe Harris who would’ve been better and cheaper than the guys they had to replace them.

And they wasted first rounders in trades. The spurs kept their firsts for a reason.

Their trades were Washington wizards like.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez - the 1 year 3.5M deal that no one wanted 7th is a joke. I dont know if he could even get on the court in a series against hte Cavs- especially if they had LBJ at 4 the and Love at the 5.

He would be a fish outta water and embarrassed/humiliated possession after possession after possession..

TT is infinitely more valuable in a playoff series. Not even clsoe.
Never mind he still doesn't get Brogdon hasn't played yet in the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's Cavs as constructed for playoffs vs. this year's Bucks. Brogdon not playing so no, does not count (unless he plays).

I wont go so far as wiggy and say Cavs are far better. My argument was tlance was extreme in saying Bucks "far better and deeper".

Well I don't really know what far better and deeper really means but they are without a doubt better. Lebron had limited help last year, I thought they had no chance against GS. Milwaukee has Giannis who is a beast and he has some damn good teammates around him and young guys.

Cavs

Love- 14.9
George Hill- 9.2
JR Smith- 8.7
Korver- 8.3
Jeff Green- 7.7
Tristan- 6.2

Rodney Hood- 5.4

Bucks

Middleton- 20.0
Bledsoe- 16.1
George Hill- 11.1
Lopez- 9.7
Mirotic- 9.3
Connaughton- 8.6

Sterling Brown- 6.0

If you look at those 5 guys bolded above who are the 3-4-5-6-7 guys on both teams, I would take that Bucks crew EASILY imo Korver and Smith were the only shooters and they were inconsistent and Korver never showed up in big games it seemed like.
Lopez, Bledsoe and Mirotic, each and every one of them, is better than any Cavs bench player.
It's the reason why Lebron had to takeover every game and they still lost when he went for 50 in Game 1 in Finals. Giannis can have "an off game" and they can still win.

I do think Jeff Green was underrated, he was huge in some games. It was lacking of outside shooting for the Cavs that killed them and that's what the Bucks do best

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly it would be hard for me to think of too many big men that would be worse fits against the Cavs than Brook Slowpez. Hes precisely the type of big that Kevin Love would cause to come out of the middle and basically make it 4-5. He is precisely the type of big that would be just so easy to exploit.

and on the other end - hes precisely the type of big that Kevin Love could actually guard ---- teams would consantly put Love in the pick and roll with a smaller more active big and try and take advantage- but with Slowpez they wouldnt have that ability at all.

Its pretty much the worst of both worlds. It would be gross-negligence from any coach putting him on the floor for any real minuts

1 year 3.5M. LOL

what

a

fucking

joke

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he would not.
A guy who can shoot, get his own shot as well as pass and play D to help Lebron on that end? Yeah....why would Lebron want a guy like him?

You're just messing with me, right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly it would be hard for me to think of too many big men that would be worse fits against the Cavs than Brook Slowpez. Hes precisely the type of big that Kevin Love would cause to come out of the middle and basically make it 4-5. He is precisely the type of big that would be just so easy to exploit.

and on the other end - hes precisely the type of big that Kevin Love could actually guard ---- teams would consantly put Love in the pick and roll with a smaller more active big and try and take advantage- but with Slowpez they wouldnt have that ability at all.

Its pretty much the worst of both worlds. It would be gross-negligence from any coach putting him on the floor for any real minuts

1 year 3.5M. LOL

what

a

fucking

joke

He wouldn't have been with the Cavs but he seems to be a great fit in Milwaukee.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also had some nice finds and got rid of them too quickly such as Danny green and joe Harris who would’ve been better and cheaper than the guys they had to replace them.

And they wasted first rounders in trades. The spurs kept their firsts for a reason.

Their trades were Washington wizards like.
They went to 4 Finals and no one but GS beat them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't really know what far better and deeper really means but they are without a doubt better. Lebron had limited help last year, I thought they had no chance against GS. Milwaukee has Giannis who is a beast and he has some damn good teammates around him and young guys.

Cavs

Love- 14.9
George Hill- 9.2
JR Smith- 8.7
Korver- 8.3
Jeff Green- 7.7
Tristan- 6.2

Rodney Hood- 5.4

Bucks

Middleton- 20.0
Bledsoe- 16.1
George Hill- 11.1
Lopez- 9.7
Mirotic- 9.3
Connaughton- 8.6

Sterling Brown- 6.0

If you look at those 5 guys bolded above who are the 3-4-5-6-7 guys on both teams, I would take that Bucks crew EASILY imo Korver and Smith were the only shooters and they were inconsistent and Korver never showed up in big games it seemed like.
Lopez, Bledsoe and Mirotic, each and every one of them, is better than any Cavs bench player.
It's the reason why Lebron had to takeover every game and they still lost when he went for 50 in Game 1 in Finals. Giannis can have "an off game" and they can still win.

I do think Jeff Green was underrated, he was huge in some games. It was lacking of outside shooting for the Cavs that killed them and that's what the Bucks do best
Hard to take you seriously if you think Lopez is better than TT. and Lopez, Bledsoe and Mirotic better than all Cavs bench players? Not so sure, but would hope so since all 3 are now starting.

Never mind you forget that Lebron fellow who needs to count in this equation.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went to 4 Finals and no one but GS beat them.

Because Lebron was from Akron.

Period.

If he’s born in texas there’s zero chance he’s back in CLE.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't have been with the Cavs but he seems to be a great fit in Milwaukee.
I agree he's a good fit as he can shoot. But are there any 7 footers ever who rebound as poorly as him?

and in that sense Korver is also a great fit for Lebron but you seem to dismiss this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Lebron was from Akron.

Period.

If he’s born in texas there’s zero chance he’s back in CLE.
Did anyone say otherwise? what does that have to do you with you criticizing the Cavs for letting Green and Harris walk?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy who can shoot, get his own shot as well as pass and play D to help Lebron on that end? Yeah....why would Lebron want a guy like him?

You're just messing with me, right?

Jimmy Butler does not play that well without the ball.

It is why he is invisible at times with Philly.

Butler is at his best when he is the focal point. He would obviously not be that playing with leBron.