• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler does not play that well without the ball.

It is why he is invisible at times with Philly.

Butler is at his best when he is the focal point. He would obviously not be that playing with leBron.
Yeah...guys who like to be the focal point cannot have success with Lebron. A couple guys might beg to differ, though.

th

th

But I'm sure you think you know better. The spin by you will be priceless.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he's a good fit as he can shoot. But are there any 7 footers ever who rebound as poorly as him?

and in that sense Korver is also a great fit for Lebron but you seem to dismiss this.

They don't need him to rebound that is why he is a great fit with the Bucks. They have big PG's that can rebound, Giannis is a beast at rebounding, Middleton and Mirotic are both big forwards. It's probably the reason why he took so many 3's this year. They use him for on the perimeter than ever and it definitely is paying off

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea you'd take Lopez over TT makes it tough to take you seriously.

Two completely different players, both do different things for each team they were on.
Bucks got a hell of a deal though for almost 4M lol.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need him to rebound that is why he is a great fit with the Bucks. They have big PG's that can rebound, Giannis is a beast at rebounding, Middleton and Mirotic are both big forwards. It's probably the reason why he took so many 3's this year. They use him for on the perimeter than ever and it definitely is paying off
He shoots 3s on D? I get they have others who can rebound, but it's by choice their 7 footer cannot rebound? This would be a good point, however, he's never been a decent rebounder. Hasn't even been over 8/game since he was 21.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two completely different players, both do different things for each team they were on.
Bucks got a hell of a deal though for almost 4M lol.
Agree a good deal, but don't you think TT will get quite a bit more?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do.

Huge difference between being injured and due back any day now, vs. not playing much because you are ineffective.

The Bucks would not be #1 in the East without Malcolm Brogdon.
Great, but we are talking about the playoffs and Brogdon has not played.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone say otherwise? what does that have to do you with you criticizing the Cavs for letting Green and Harris walk?

Just two examples (Anthony Bennett!) of how they’ve been a horribly run franchise.

I like what they’ve done recently though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...guys who like to be the focal point cannot have success with Lebron. A couple guys might beg to differ, though.

th

th

But I'm sure you think you know better. The spin by you will be priceless.

Awesome.

Both are a lot better offensively than Butler.

Also, Wade and LeBron did not fit together very well. They had completely redundant skillsets and essentially took turns on offense.

It worked because they had far more talent than anyone else in the league. At the time, LeBron was the best player in the league and Wade was the 2nd or 3rd.

If they had actually fit together seemlessly, They would have won more than 2 titles.

Please ask somebody who understand basketball whether or not they think Butler is a good fit with LeBron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just two examples (Anthony Bennett!) of how they’ve been a horribly run franchise.

I like what they’ve done recently though.
Guy who made the biggest push for them to take Bennett is no longer there, and ironically the guy many think the Cavs should have kept - David Griffin

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.

Also, Wade and LeBron did not fit together very well. They had completely redundant skillsets and essentially took turns on offense.

It worked because they had far more talent than anyone else in the league. At the time, LeBron was the best player in the league and Wade was the 2nd or 3rd.

If they had actually fit together seemlessly, They would have won more than 2 titles.

Please ask somebody who understand basketball whether or not they think Butler is a good fit with LeBron.

Defensively they were sick together though

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy who made the biggest push for them to take Bennett is no longer there, and ironically the guy many think the Cavs should have kept - David Griffin

No question they should’ve kept griffin.

I hate that Danny has to negotiate with him for brow

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.

Lebron is getting older and someone who can take some of the load off him in addition to stretch the D without the ball of course would fit well with him. In addition, he can guard the top perimeter player and take that off Lebron's plate, as well.

you claimed guys who need the ball cannot fit well with Lebron. You were wrong. as you are wont to do, though, you moved the goal posts.

"Guys who need the ball cannot fit with Lebron"
"wait, I meant only if they are not really, really, really good"

Gonna play the "all I do is argue card"?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question they should’ve kept griffin.

I hate that Danny has to negotiate with him for brow
why's that? what has Griffin done that has so impressed you? Most of Cavs' success was done by his predecessor, by clearing the cap space and acquiring the picks/assets Griffin used.

He's OK and I hoped he'd stay, but he's nothing special.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why's that? what has Griffin done that has so impressed you? Most of Cavs' success was done by his predecessor, by clearing the cap space and acquiring the picks/assets Griffin used.

He's OK and I hoped he'd stay, but he's nothing special.

I know

They all suck. :)

I think dumping waiters might’ve been his best move

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is getting older and someone who can take some of the load off him in addition to stretch the D without the ball of course would fit well with him. In addition, he can guard the top perimeter player and take that off Lebron's plate, as well.

you claimed guys who need the ball cannot fit well with Lebron. You were wrong. as you are wont to do, though, you moved the goal posts.

"Guys who need the ball cannot fit with Lebron"
"wait, I meant only if they are not really, really, really good"

Gonna play the "all I do is argue card"?

Please show me where I said that.

You are attributing quotes to me I never said.

You said Butler would fit well with LeBron. I said he would not.

That does not mean they could not have success together. They could. But it would be far from ideal for Butler. Like LeBron and Wade obviously had a lot of success. But it wasn't the ideal symbiotic relationship.

If you want to make a list of high scoring guards/wings players who would best fit with LeBron, it would look like this:

Klay
Curry
Durant
Paul George
Kawhi
Middleton
Harris
J. Murray

Then down the list a bit would be ball dominant shooters like:

Lillard
Kyrie
McCollum
D. Russell
L. Williams

Butler is a nice player, but his skill set does not fit well with a super ball dominant player like LeBron. And he isn't a high end creator like the guys listed in the second tier. All of these would fit better than Butler.

And I am not saying pairing Tobias Harris with Lebron would lead to more winning than Kyrie or Lillard with LeBron. I am saying Harris would be a lot closer to being able to maximize his talents than those
Guys would because of their playing styles.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me where I said that.

You are attributing quotes to me I never said.

You said Butler would fit well with LeBron. I said he would not.

That does not mean they could not have success together. They could. But it would be far from ideal for Butler. Like LeBron and Wade obviously had a lot of success. But it wasn't the ideal symbiotic relationship.

If you want to make a list of high scoring guards/wings players who would best fit with LeBron, it would look like this:

Klay
Curry
Durant
Paul George
Kawhi
Middleton
Harris
J. Murray

Then down the list a bit would be ball dominant shooters like:

Lillard
Kyrie
McCollum
D. Russell
L. Williams

Butler is a nice player, but his skill set does not fit well with a super ball dominant player like LeBron. And he isn't a high end creator like the guys listed in the second tier. All of these would fit better than Butler.

And I am not saying pairing Tobias Harris with Lebron would lead to more winning than Kyrie or Lillard with LeBron. I am saying Harris would be a lot closer to being able to maximize his talents than those
Guys would because of their playing styles.

Tobias Harris and Trevor Arica could make for one heck of a death lineup with Lebron.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobias Harris and Trevor Arica could make for one heck of a death lineup with Lebron.

That would be really good.

Another example of a player whose skill set fits really well with guys like LeBron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be really good.

Another example of a player whose skill set fits really well with guys like LeBron.

It's the reason why I thought the Lakers would go after Ariza instead of Bullock and the other slapdick, Muscala or whatever