• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i will give them curry, but i am still taking a bunch of players over him (Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Lebron, etc)...He's not at the top of the mountain, he is in the middle somewhere. It's not his fault, NBA pg's even the best ones will never be better than a great sg/sf

Curry, Irving, CP3, Lillard...Are all nice pieces and great pg's but the true top dogs that lead teams to championships are the sf's
Harden LOL

Also when Shaq and Hakeem and Walton and Kareem were leading their teams to championships were they shooting guards or small forwards?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Durant didn't sign with GS, and make the team so lopsided that no team had a chance, i have a feeling my way would have played out. Curry has no finals mvps for a reason, you vastly overate him because how great his team is...

None of the big 3 Curry, Thompson, Green are true 1A superstars...I would take a whole slew of stars over them individually....They beat you by having collectively MORE stars than the other team and lose when other teams are =...That is why the Durant signing was so important and why you saw them lose the the cavs and now down to the Craptors. Without Durant they likely have 1 championship and thats it and you wouldn't be blowing them so hard lol

Green knew, it's why he broke down in the parking lot crying and made the call...He talks a big game (we can win without you Durant!), but real basketball fans know it was all Durant and that in fact they can't win without him unless the other team is severely crippled...Look at the 2 series without Durant vs the 2 GS series with him and see the differences in the results for yourself!
The ratio of idiotic bullshit to word count in this post might be a new SportsHoopla record

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Durant didn't sign with GS, and make the team so lopsided that no team had a chance, i have a feeling my way would have played out. Curry has no finals mvps for a reason, you vastly overate him because how great his team is...

None of the big 3 Curry, Thompson, Green are true 1A superstars...I would take a whole slew of stars over them individually....They beat you by having collectively MORE stars than the other team and lose when other teams are =...That is why the Durant signing was so important and why you saw them lose the the cavs and now down to the Craptors. Without Durant they likely have 1 championship and thats it and you wouldn't be blowing them so hard lol

Green knew, it's why he broke down in the parking lot crying and made the call...He talks a big game (we can win without you Durant!), but real basketball fans know it was all Durant and that in fact they can't win without him unless the other team is severely crippled...Look at the 2 series without Durant vs the 2 GS series with him and see the differences in the results for yourself!

"None of the big 3 Curry, Thompson, Green are true 1A superstars":crazy:

You're insane. Curry's already called by many the greatest shooter in league history. It's not only wrong but comical you'd try to he's not a true 1A superstar. And he's the only unamimous League MVP. But you think otherwise. Just stop watching the NBA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i will give them curry, but i am still taking a bunch of players over him (Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Lebron, etc)...He's not at the top of the mountain, he is in the middle somewhere. It's not his fault, NBA pg's even the best ones will never be better than a great sg/sf

Curry, Irving, CP3, Lillard...Are all nice pieces and great pg's but the true top dogs that lead teams to championships are the sf's

Position has nothing to do with it. Harden is more a SG that plays PG and Lebron is a forward that handles the ball like a PG. The times were are in now is position-less basketball. Curry has been the reason why GS is where they are right now, the main piece, there isn't any doubt about that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Position has nothing to do with it. Harden is more a SG that plays PG and Lebron is a forward that handles the ball like a PG. The times were are in now is position-less basketball. Curry has been the reason why GS is where they are right now, the main piece, there isn't any doubt about that.
I do think Curry is a 1A, but I do think there is doubt that Curry is more important than Durant

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Curry is a 1A, but I do think there is doubt that Curry is more important than Durant
Curry, with all the pieces around him, is extremely valuable

but if you just had to start a franchise i dont know how you wouldnt go with Durant. He is so much better defensively and can just do more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but if you just had to start a franchise i dont know how you wouldnt go with Durant. He is so much better defensively and can just do more.

Absolutely

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KD is the number one reason they’re going for a 3 peat

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is the number one reason they’re going for a 3 peat

Not necessarily.

There is no question that KD is part of it. However, without Steph being willing to sacrifice numbers (and get others to follow suit) to accommodate KD...things don't work nearly as well.

So, while you can definitely say that without KD, they likely aren't going for a 3-peat...you can also say that without Steph being as unselfish as he is, they likely aren't going for a 3-peat either.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily.

There is no question that KD is part of it. However, without Steph being willing to sacrifice numbers (and get others to follow suit) to accommodate KD...things don't work nearly as well.

So, while you can definitely say that without KD, they likely aren't going for a 3-peat...you can also say that without Steph being as unselfish as he is, they likely aren't going for a 3-peat either.

Without KD, they probably lose to CLE in 2017 (which was a better version of the 2016 team).

Without the injuries to Kyrie and Love, it's entirely possible this GS team doesn't have any titles without KD.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily.

Both are very necessary for all of their titles together, this isn't rocket science.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without KD, they probably lose to CLE in 2017 (which was a better version of the 2016 team).

Without the injuries to Kyrie and Love, it's entirely possible this GS team doesn't have any titles without KD.

I think they'd beat last years Cavs without KD. Also, I still don't think there are any guarantees. This assumes that the Warriors would have the same roster they do now, just minus KD.

If memory serves, they gave up quite a bit of their depth to fit KD under the cap. So, while they are definitely better with KD. They would also be playing basically the same way they did before they got him, but with the depth they had at that time as well.

At worst, I think they split the 4 series.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'd beat last years Cavs without KD. Also, I still don't think there are any guarantees. This assumes that the Warriors would have the same roster they do now, just minus KD.

If memory serves, they gave up quite a bit of their depth to fit KD under the cap. So, while they are definitely better with KD. They would also be playing basically the same way they did before they got him, but with the depth they had at that time as well.

At worst, I think they split the 4 series.

They’d have Harrison Barnes...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean we shall see if they can beat a toronto team that is good but is hardly a great NBA team

the only championship that Golden State has won without Durant was when the Cavs were in their first year and severely crippled without Love and Irving, had David Blatt as a head coach and had barely been together.

if they lose this series and Durant leaves all of a sudden their air of superiority will take a major major hit.

having their sole championship without durant as one against a Cleveland team where Delly and Mozgov were the 2nd and 3rd best players does not speak that well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Between those 2 I take Durant.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally a voice of reason

Curry found out what it was like to play with only 1 other star, like everyone else and he lost at home to the craptors

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant is why they are where they are, and it's not even close

You are right my point have more to do with size then position. Little guys just aren't going to run the league or ever be the best players on the court.