• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok arguer guy.

You can't stop.

Never said the '18 Cavs got worse. I have always thought they weren't very good. That was a pretty major part of my original statement that you continue to completely ignore.
You originally said they were far worse than the Bucks. Then after the Bucks laid an egg and clearly were not as good as you thought instead of saying "hey, maybe the Cavs could have taken them" you instead said the cavs must be worse than the Bucks, Raptors and pretty much all the playoff teams.

I love when you call me arguer guy while arguing. Kind of like me making extreme comments while....oh, wait.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88

This was pretty early in this thread.

Your assertion that "I am changing my tune and making the Cavs worse" after the Bucks lost is simply wrong.

I have been pretty clear from my first post in this thread that I didn't think the '18 Cavs were a legit contender.

I never talked about teams other than the Bucks because it didn't come up. My opinion on the Cavs has been the same all along.
Yes, like when you said the Bucks were "far better" and would prove it when they took 1-2 games from GS.

Whoops.

Lie, dance, spin, distort, deflect....you cannot really get out of this. But it will be funny to watch you keep trying.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You originally said they were far worse than the Bucks. Then after the Bucks laid an egg and clearly were not as good as you thought instead of saying "hey, maybe the Cavs could have taken them" you instead said the cavs must be worse than the Bucks, Raptors and pretty much all the playoff teams.

I love when you call me arguer guy while arguing. Kind of like me making extreme comments while....oh, wait.

Please go read my own post I quoted above.

It says clear as day, before the ECF was even set that I thought

"All 4 teams currently left in the East playoffs are better than the '18 Cavs, IMO."

That was like 3 weeks ago.

In other words, you are calling me a liar when my comment is right there in my previous post.

I will wait for your apology here arguer guy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go read my own post I quoted above.

It says clear as day, before the ECF was even set that I thought

"All 4 teams currently left in the East playoffs are better than the '18 Cavs, IMO."

That was like 3 weeks ago.

In other words, you are calling me a liar when my comment is right there in my previous post.

I will wait for your apology here arguer guy.
And you'll get my apology. will not search for the comment and will take your word for it. My apologies.

Now, stands to reason you thought if Bucks would stomp Toronto then take a couple from GS maybe your skills at evaluating teams might not be all that, ExtremeArguerGetthelastword Guy?

You also made mention how much you care about defense...could it be the Cavs beat a better Boston team with no Kyrie nor Hayward? They certainly play better without them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'll get my apology. will not search for the comment and will take your word for it. My apologies.

Now, stands to reason you thought if Bucks would stomp Toronto then take a couple from GS maybe your skills at evaluating teams might not be all that, ExtremeArguerGetthelastword Guy?

You also made mention how much you care about defense...could it be the Cavs beat a better Boston team with no Kyrie nor Hayward? They certainly play better without them.

Thank you for the apology!

As for the other part, no arguer guy, I tend to be pretty good at evaluating teams. Nobody is perfect and I got that one wrong.

Maybe I overrated the Bucks a little, maybe I underrated the Raptors. Not sure which piece I missed on there. Perhaps a little of both.

I am quite confident about my '18 Cavs assessment and I picked them to get to the Finals last year and get swept by GS. So I have been spot on there.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the apology!

As for the other part, no arguer guy, I tend to be pretty good at evaluating teams. Nobody is perfect and I got that one wrong.

Maybe I overrated the Bucks a little, maybe I underrated the Raptors. Not sure which piece I missed on there. Perhaps a little of both.

I am quite confident about my '18 Cavs assessment and I picked them to get to the Finals last year and get swept by GS. So I have been spot on there.
so even after saying after being In the Moment Guy (in addition to Extreme Guy) and thinking the Bucks would prove your point by beating GS 1-2 times, only to lose the next 4, you are still confident in your assessments? No chance Cavs better than you think, when it's clear the Bucks are worse?

That Lebron fellow is pretty good. Love might be the next best player after Giannis. And as wiggy correctly pointed out, the Bucks front court might struggle with the Cavs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so even after saying after being In the Moment Guy (in addition to Extreme Guy) and thinking the Bucks would prove your point by beating GS 1-2 times, only to lose the next 4, you are still confident in your assessments? No chance Cavs better than you think, when it's clear the Bucks are worse?

That Lebron fellow is pretty good. Love might be the next best player after Giannis. And as wiggy correctly pointed out, the Bucks front court might struggle with the Cavs.

Prove me wrong arguer guy.

All you have to do is make 1 post without calling me a name and I will give you the last word.

You can't do it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove me wrong arguer guy.

All you have to do is make 1 post without calling me a name and I will give you the last word.

You can't do it.
You provide comic relief, so why do I want the last word?

Prove you wrong? How about you saying something like "The Bucks will prove me right when they take 1-2 against GS."?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You provide comic relief, so why do I want the last word?

Prove you wrong? How about you saying something like "The Bucks will prove me right when they take 1-2 against GS."?
I mean it should be overly apparent to every one here that the Bucks shit down their leg and its left him scrambling. His posts sound thoroughly panicked. He couldnt have been more wrong.

As I said-

the Bucks had some major flaws

-not even mental toughness

-Giannis was great but he wasnt close to a LeBron level yet when the playoff started

-the Bucks front court of Mirotic, Lopez and Illysova is really very underwhelming- its pretty much a bargain bin of mediocre or over the hill talent

-Bucks outside shooting was pretty ordinary/bad relative to todays game

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about the Bucks beating Toronto. I was not wrong about the Cavs. And I did admit to being wrong about the Bucks.

Every time you call me "extreme guy" I am going to call you "arguer guy". That is a promise.

How could you not be wrong about something that didn't even happen lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james claiming his misevaluation was based on the small sample of the 2016 Finals.

Everybody told you you were wrong then.

But, you also sent me a series of DMs this season, starting in early November and ending December 30th.

They were all based on the same topic, and the last was short and sweet:

"Kyrie Irving is better than Curry".

You even claimed in those messages to have "owned me".

You cannot be taken seriously.

If Durant didn't sign with GS, and make the team so lopsided that no team had a chance, i have a feeling my way would have played out. Curry has no finals mvps for a reason, you vastly overate him because how great his team is...

None of the big 3 Curry, Thompson, Green are true 1A superstars...I would take a whole slew of stars over them individually....They beat you by having collectively MORE stars than the other team and lose when other teams are =...That is why the Durant signing was so important and why you saw them lose the the cavs and now down to the Craptors. Without Durant they likely have 1 championship and thats it and you wouldn't be blowing them so hard lol

Green knew, it's why he broke down in the parking lot crying and made the call...He talks a big game (we can win without you Durant!), but real basketball fans know it was all Durant and that in fact they can't win without him unless the other team is severely crippled...Look at the 2 series without Durant vs the 2 GS series with him and see the differences in the results for yourself!

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Durant didn't sign with GS, and make the team so lopsided that no team had a chance, i have a feeling my way would have played out. Curry has no finals mvps for a reason, you vastly overate him because how great his team is...

None of the big 3 Curry, Thompson, Green are true 1A superstars...I would take a whole slew of stars over them individually....They beat you by having collectively MORE stars than the other team and lose when other teams are =...That is why the Durant signing was so important and why you saw them lose the the cavs and now down to the Craptors. Without Durant they likely have 1 championship and thats it and you wouldn't be blowing them so hard lol

Green knew, it's why he broke down in the parking lot crying and made the call...He talks a big game (we can win without you Durant!), but real basketball fans know it was all Durant and that in fact they can't win without him unless the other team is severely crippled...Look at the 2 series without Durant vs the 2 GS series with him and see the differences in the results for yourself!
while I do agree with most of what you said, I believe Curry is a 1A superstar.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea i will give them curry, but i am still taking a bunch of players over him (Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Lebron, etc)...He's not at the top of the mountain, he is in the middle somewhere. It's not his fault, NBA pg's even the best ones will never be better than a great sg/sf

Curry, Irving, CP3, Lillard...Are all nice pieces and great pg's but the true top dogs that lead teams to championships are the sf's

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i will give them curry, but i am still taking a bunch of players over him (Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Lebron, etc)...He's not at the top of the mountain, he is in the middle somewhere. It's not his fault, NBA pg's even the best ones will never be better than a great sg/sf

Curry, Irving, CP3, Lillard...Are all nice pieces and great pg's but the true top dogs that lead teams to championships are the sf's
agree in most cases, but have to say (despite not winning MVP) Curry led them to the title in 14-15. do they win if Love/kyrie play? I don't know, but damn near pulled it off the following year with everyone healthy.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree in most cases, but have to say (despite not winning MVP) Curry led them to the title in 14-15. do they win if Love/kyrie play? I don't know, but damn near pulled it off the following year with everyone healthy.

Think about it tho

If Kyrie and Love play and we win, are they as confident going into the 2016 year. They had no pressure after getting gifted an easy championship, wind at their backs, finals experience and HC. Meanwhile we had all the pressure, no HC and Kyrie and Loves first ever finals and yet we still won. You have to be significantly better to have all those factors against you and still pull off a win on the road.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to agree with this. No doubt he is a superstar, he is proving to be a top 3 player right now in the playoffs. You could say he is the 2nd best right now behind Kawhi

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it tho

If Kyrie and Love play and we win, are they as confident going into the 2016 year. They had no pressure after getting gifted an easy championship, wind at their backs, finals experience and HC. Meanwhile we had all the pressure, no HC and Kyrie and Loves first ever finals and yet we still won. You have to be significantly better to have all those factors against you and still pull off a win on the road.
I don't disagree but the fact is with Curry as their #1 GS damn near pulled it off (and we don't know we win if healthy in 2015. Think we do, but cannot be sure).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it tho

If KD doesn't go to GS, Cleveland could very well have multiple championships, I feel very confident about that. I also think when Kyrie forced his way out if Lebron would have committed long-term, right now we could be looking at a Lebron-PG-Love trio.
Everything happens for a reason though and the Cavs got a championship. That's really all I care about. Waiting on the Browns and Indians now lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KD doesn't go to GS, Cleveland could very well have multiple championships, I feel very confident about that. I also think when Kyrie forced his way out if Lebron would have committed long-term, right now we could be looking at a Lebron-PG-Love trio.
Everything happens for a reason though and the Cavs got a championship. That's really all I care about. Waiting on the Browns and Indians now lol.
lol thats strue, it could always be worse, wecould be the shit bag wizards. lol