• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course, you can't ever prove you're right

Of course not.

Which is why this is all so stupid.

I know what I know. And I believe if we posted a poll asking people to rank the following 3 teams:

'19 Bucks
'19 Raptors
'18 Cavs

I am quite sure I know who is finishing last on that one. And it isn't the Bucks.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not.

I know what I know. And I believe if we posted a poll asking people to rank the following 3 teams:

'19 Bucks
'19 Raptors
'18 Cavs

I am quite sure I know who is finishing last on that one. And it isn't the Bucks.

Depends on how many Cavs fans get polled

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the person who believes Kyrie Irving is better than Steph Curry.

You have zero room to call anything anybody says stupid.

At the time Irving had just dominated him in the finals. Irving has been a disappointment. He has the talent, but he is too much of a head case and flat earther if you will lol

The difference is I can admit it, you are still in here scrambling with hypotheticals lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Because very few outside of Cleveland are picking the Cavs.

Lebron with a big 3 of delly and jr Smith took curry Thompson and green to game 6 of the NBA finals

Let’s see how Toronto does...BTW that bucks team wasn’t very good once you shut down the Greek freak and made others beat you

That 2018 cavs team wasn’t great but they were still the best in the east, and it probably wasn’t close even with these years teams

Who knows maybe Toronto will surprise me tho lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time Irving had just dominated him in the finals. Irving has been a disappointment. He has the talent, but he is too much of a head case and flat earther if you will lol

The difference is I can admit it, you are still in here scrambling with hypotheticals lol

No.

You were still claiming Kyrie was better this season.

And I have your ridiculous DMs to prove it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james claiming his misevaluation was based on the small sample of the 2016 Finals.

Everybody told you you were wrong then.

But, you also sent me a series of DMs this season, starting in early November and ending December 30th.

They were all based on the same topic, and the last was short and sweet:

"Kyrie Irving is better than Curry".

You even claimed in those messages to have "owned me".

You cannot be taken seriously.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

You can't prove it because the teams will never play.

The 2018 Cavs were a bad basketball beyond LeBron. While he covers for a lot, I don't believe even he was capable of leading them past a legitimately good basketball team. Which the current Bucks are, despite their faults.

So no.

You can't ever prove me wrong.
Don't need to prove it as your proof failed. You claimed Bucks would show you were right by winning a game or 2. They wont. You were wrong. Cavs did what they had to do and went further than the Bucks. You can pull out maybes, but this is a fact.

And I think any rational fan knows your comment that the Bucks were "far better" is absurd.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james claiming his misevaluation was based on the small sample of the 2016 Finals.

Everybody told you you were wrong then.

But, you also sent me a series of DMs this season, starting in early November and ending December 30th.

They were all based on the same topic, and the last was short and sweet:

"Kyrie Irving is better than Curry".

You even claimed in those messages to have "owned me".

You cannot be taken seriously.
agree he was wrong, but your comments of "Milwaukee is far better than the Cavs.......when they take 1-2 from GS will be proof" seem just as silly, don't they?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not.

'19 Bucks
'19 Raptors
'18 Cavs

I agree with you that this years Bucks are far better than last years Cavs. I also think they might be better than the Raptors team that just beat them. At least a case can be made.

However, in the playoffs, experience matters and the Bucks had virtually none.

So, while the Bucks are better, their inexperience at key positions would have hurt them against the Cavs like it did against the Raptors. Especially when you are talking about each teams best player. The best player for last years Cavs and this years Raptors were both more "complete players" than the Bucks best player.

The difference, imo, is that I think they would have been able to overcome that inexperience vs. the Cavs because after Lebron, the Cavs just weren't a very good team.

I think that inexperience would have allowed the Cavs to stick around for 6 games, but I think the Bucks would have beaten them unless Lebron went even more crazy than we had seen previously (which is certainly possible).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not.

'19 Bucks
'19 Raptors
'18 Cavs

Now you can be Hindsight Guy as well as Extreme Guy. You weren't talking about how great Toronto was before they stomped the Bucks.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that this years Bucks are far better than last years Cavs. I also think they might be better than the Raptors team that just beat them. At least a case can be made.

So, while the Bucks are better, their inexperience at key positions would have hurt them against the Cavs like it did against the Raptors. Especially when you are talking about each teams best player. The best player for last years Cavs and this years Raptors were both more "complete players" than the Bucks best player.

The difference, imo, is that I think they would have been able to overcome that inexperience vs. the Cavs because after Lebron, the Cavs just weren't a very good team.

I think that inexperience would have allowed the Cavs to stick around for 6 games, but I think the Bucks would have beaten them unless Lebron went even more crazy than we had seen previously (which is certainly possible).
Seems a little more reasonable than giving the Cavs no chance. Not sure how Bucks can be considered "far better" though when the cavs clearly would have the best player on the court in every game (which is huge in the playoffs) and could argue Love would be the best after Lebron and Giannis.

Might the Bucks beat them? Absolutely. wouldn't be a shocker. Of course, it took hindsight for Toronto to be brought into this discussion by the one asking the question.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The curry playing on one leg....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you can be Hindsight Guy as well as Extreme Guy. You weren't talking about how great Toronto was before they stomped the Bucks.

Awesome.

You can be arguer guy

The whole point of my comment was more about Cleveland than anything else. And you can't even refute that.

Pretty sure I also said that Toronto, Philly and Boston are better too.

You are just locked in on 2 words from my comment you don't agree with and you won't let it go.

I get that you disagree.

That does not make me wrong about Cleveland.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes a moron that was left scrambinling after seeing the Bucks shit down their legs

Nope.

I still the Bucks are better.

So are the Raptors.

Probably the Sixers and maybe even the Celtics.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quite possibly but experience is huge. The Cavs were way more experienced and it wasnt close. No doubt the Bucks were more talented and great defensivwly, doesnt always find results though

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite possibly but experience is huge. The Cavs were way more experienced and it wasnt close. No doubt the Bucks were more talented and great defensivwly, doesnt always find results though

I agree that experience is important and mentioned that in my post. I just think that talent difference between the Cavs (after Lebron) and the Bucks would just be too great for the Cavs to overcome.

Having said that though, there's always the Lebron factor. I don't know if he can play any better than he did in last years playoffs, but I wouldn't put it past him. So that could be enough for the Cavs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.

You can be arguer guy

The whole point of my comment was more about Cleveland than anything else. And you can't even refute that.

Pretty sure I also said that Toronto, Philly and Boston are better too.

You are just locked in on 2 words from my comment you don't agree with and you won't let it go.

I get that you disagree.

That does not make me wrong about Cleveland.
I nailed it, though you took a little longer than I thought.......the "you like to argue" card comes out. While you continue to argue.

You were wrong. You wont admit it. Not much more to it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

I still the Bucks are better.

So are the Raptors.

Probably the Sixers and maybe even the Celtics.
why stop there? since we are only guessing why not add Brooklyn, Miami and even Detroit?