• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone like to dog Cleveland's upper management as a way to validate LeBron...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were comparing TT and Lopez, though, and how you seem so sure Lopez is better...and you tried to prove this by saying he could sit?

Please never change.

No.

You were comparing TT and Lopez as a side bar distractor from my original comment that Milwaukee is "far better and deeper". Which I stand by.

I do not agree that TT is better. They are completely different players and both role players. But, the fact that we are even having this discussion centering around Milwaukee's 5th starter vs Cleveland's 3rd best player kind of cements my point.

And if you think Hill is in the conversation for Cleveland's 3rd best player (I do) then it really crushes you. Because he is probably Milwaukee's 7th best guy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

You were comparing TT and Lopez as a side bar distractor from my original comment that Milwaukee is "far better and deeper". Which I stand by.

I do not agree that TT is better. They are completely different players and both role players. But, the fact that we are even having this discussion centering around Milwaukee's 5th starter vs Cleveland's 3rd best player kind of cements my point.

And if you think Hill is in the conversation for Cleveland's 3rd best player (I do) then it really crushes you. Because he is probably Milwaukee's 7th best guy.
Distractor? I guess you putting TT ahead of Lopez, silly as it is, threw me off a little.

You tried to prove Lopez was better than TT because of how the Bucks could adjust and not play Lopez.

I wish I was making this up.

Even better was you trying to use a future transitive property to prove your point saying if the Bucks take 2 from GS in the Finals they must be better. Ignoring, of course, that by this "logic" If GS or Houston wins the next 2 the Clippers are = to the loser.

Please never change.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't agree with that. They are more experienced, Giannis is much better than he was last year. Lopez is one addition, but he can now shoot the 3, something he couldn't do his entire career. They didn't have Mirotic, George Hill or Ilyasova last year as well which helps their depth A LOT and they are very good shooters, especially considering Brogdon is hurt.

Hill is averaging 12 ppg and shooting 39% from 3
Mirotic is averaging 9 ppg and shooting 38% from 3
Ilyasova is basically out there for bc he is a versatile defender and rebounding.

That is a big difference than having Snell, Jason Terry and Thon Maker on the floor like they did last year lol. Add in Jabari Parker who wasn't very good either.

Yeah but how would that work with Hill being on the Cavs as well last year lol

I actually think the Bucks would put up a huge fight. I mean we would still have lebron, and a lot of 3 point shooters/players that perfectly complement Lebrons style of play/battle tested know how to win big series...I am just curious how he thinks they would be "way" better...It would be a coin flip, or more of a challenge but no east team beat the cavs before and lance though quite a few would over the years would...So he is a little biased tbh!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but how would that work with Hill being on the Cavs as well last year lol

I actually think the Bucks would put up a huge fight. I mean we would still have lebron, and a lot of 3 point shooters/players that perfectly complement Lebrons style of play...I am just curious how he thinks they would be "way" better...It would be a coin flip, or more of a challenge but no east team beat the cavs before and lance though quite a few would over the years...So he is a little biased tbh!
I agree it could be close but give a slight edge to the Cavs. Bucks being "far better and deeper" is absurd. what Lance continues to fail to recognize is the cavs are a team built to play with Lebron. Shooters and floor spacers. Had to fix themselves on the fly due to the whims of Kyrie and they still went back to the Finals.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it could be close but give a slight edge to the Cavs. Bucks being "far better and deeper" is absurd. what Lance continues to fail to recognize is the cavs are a team built to play with Lebron. Shooters and floor spacers. Had to fix themselves on the fly due to the whims of Kyrie and they still went back to the Finals.

And they beat the team Mill didn't on their own HC...Sure Mill added some players, but that doesn't make them "way" better...It's like claiming a west team would have beat GS...Well guess what they didn't

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is absurd is you thinking the Cavs are better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, though one could argue better rebounding might help them. But either would have helped LA.

No doubt that either would have helped. It's just that this past season, Lopez would have addressed a more pressing need.

Funny thing is, the Lakers team that Lopez was actually on...could have really used TT.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is absurd is you thinking the Cavs are better.
It is, huh? Cavs went to Finals. Bucks might get there. And they have that Lebron fellow playing better than he ever had.

But make no mistake.....thinking Bucks are "far better and deeper" is more foolish than just thinking the Cavs were better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that either would have helped. It's just that this past season, Lopez would have addressed a more pressing need.

Funny thing is, the Lakers team that Lopez was actually on...could have really used TT.
agree, and I think this year's team could have used him, as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you watch the playoffs last year? I was surprised they got past Boston. The only reason they did was bc of Lebron. You saw some guys step up in some games, once in a blue moon George Hill or Jeff Green. This Bucks team has much more depth than the Cavs, you have to take in the fit of the Cavs players. A lot of those bench players were acquired by the Cavs mid-season, they weren't a great fit at the time and most of those guys weren't great shooters. Clarkson didn't fit, Hood didn't fit and both were horrible in the Finals as well as Green. Maybe you better go back and watch man. The supporting cast Lebron had was piss poor.

Even going back to the Boston series, they shot 32% from 3. JR, Clarkson, Hood, Green and Hill all shot like shit from 3. They had no outside shooting. This isn't the 2017 team we are talking about, this is last year. Love was the 2nd best scorer with 12 ppg in that Boston series. It was pitiful. Lebron was the team.

Milwaukee is a much better defensive team than that Boston team was last year fyi.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the playoffs last year? I was surprised they got past Boston. The only reason they did was bc of Lebron. You saw some guys step up in some games, once in a blue moon George Hill or Jeff Green. This Bucks team has much more depth than the Cavs, you have to take in the fit of the Cavs players. A lot of those bench players were acquired by the Cavs mid-season, they weren't a great fit at the time and most of those guys weren't great shooters. Clarkson didn't fit, Hood didn't fit and both were horrible in the Finals as well as Green. Maybe you better go back and watch man. The supporting cast Lebron had was piss poor.

Even going back to the Boston series, they shot 32% from 3. JR, Clarkson, Hood, Green and Hill all shot like shit from 3. They had no outside shooting. This isn't the 2017 team we are talking about, this is last year. Love was the 2nd best scorer with 12 ppg in that Boston series. It was pitiful. Lebron was the team.

Milwaukee is a much better defensive team than that Boston team was last year fyi.
I think a lot of the Cavs issues from last year's playoffs had to do with the fact that they turned half the team over in February, and that after the trade guys like Love, Hood, Hill, Korver, Thompson all had various injuries and they never had time to gel.

I think if LeBron comes back this year

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All good points, but that Lebron fellow and his playing out of his mind counts for the Cavs. We are not solely comparing supporting casts. Plenty of good performances, BTW, in round 2 when they pretty easily swept the #1 seed. No hiccup in game 1.

And an FYI, quite possible last year's Boston team was better. For sure they played better together and no Kyrie and Hayward helped their D a ton.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of the Cavs issues from last year's playoffs had to do with the fact that they turned half the team over in February, and that after the trade guys like Love, Hood, Hill, Korver, Thompson all had various injuries and they never had time to gel.

I think if LeBron comes back this year
Biggest issue here is those saying Bucks are far better forget that Lebron fellow counts for the Cavs. It's not just a comparison of supporting casts. Other than maybe last year's GS team I'm not sure any team has been far better than a Lebron led team since 2007 vs. SA.....and last year's Cavs were definitely better than 2007 Cavs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me, too. Cavs probably took Indiana and Boston lightly last year, too. See how easy that is?

Argue every minute detail? You said Bucks are far better than Cavs were. And you state this as though it's fact. Far as I can tell, you are the only one who thinks Bucks are far better and beat Cavs easily.

And you aren't a fan of having your own "logic" used against you.

The far better bucks only won one more game than the Orlando Magic did lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks laid an egg in the ECF.

And they are still better than the '18 Cavs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you trying to ruin the ridiculous homer rep that Cavs fans have?

You need to knock that shit off and get with the program.:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks laid an egg in the ECF.

And they are still better than the '18 Cavs.
I think what you meant to say was "I was wrong but anyone who sees my posts knows I think I know more about basketball than I do. There's a good reason dt refers to me as Extreme Guy."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to ruin the ridiculous homer rep that Cavs fans have?

You need to knock that shit off and get with the program.:D
when it comes to this thread seems clear the only absurd comments came from those who said Bucks team was "far better" than last year's Cavs. Any rational bball fan can see this. Don't need to be a homer.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to this thread seems clear the only absurd comments came from those who said Bucks team was "far better" than last year's Cavs. Any rational bball fan can see this. Don't need to be a homer.

Except that isn't true.

That Cavs team was not that good.

Bucks failures prove nothing except that maybe they aren't ready to beat another championship caliber team. Last years Cavs were not championship caliber. Quite frankly, nobody in the East was.

2018 was all about the Warriors and Rockets.